The aftermath of battle royale

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Durandal
Nice Dubs

The aftermath of battle royale

Post by Durandal » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:39 am

Well, tragically i will not be able to share this wonderful battle in time for the Halloween hellhunt. Blame the asshole who stole my computer. I can't upload a hundred pictures and a proper write up using just my iphone, so you will have to wait till i get a new one to learn the exploits of general reaper and his death worshipping doomtroopers, the chainsaw wielding colonel Phoenix, no-pants, one eye, and the many other events of the mass slaughter and destruction that was this 140+ minifig battle. This one picture doesn't even show the whole field.
"During the napoleonic wars for a man to join the elite prussian grenadiers it was a requirement that he be able to grow a bushy black beard. How far have we fallen..." - A US Marine

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: The aftermath of battle royale

Post by RedRover » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:44 am

Since I have to, thank you asshole for stealing the computer

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm

RedRover wrote:Since I have to, thank you asshole for stealing the computer
Why? This means we have one less battle for HH. Sorry about your computer Durandal.

Dienekes22
Minifig

Post by Dienekes22 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 pm

That's really unfortunate, because this looks like it was a really cool fight.
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Zupponn wrote:
RedRover wrote:Since I have to, thank you asshole for stealing the computer
Why? This means we have one less battle for HH. Sorry about your computer Durandal.
Whoops, I read blame the asshole as thank the asshole. I was trying to bring humor to a dark situation. Much apologies for my asinine comment! Sorry about your computer

Durandal
Nice Dubs

Post by Durandal » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:32 pm

In your defense I understood what you meant. ;)

Whenever i get a new puter I promkse to post this battle in full. I believe mass violence should be shared. :)

I have a backup of most of my important files, the biggest loss may have been a very cool sci fi brik comic I had completed but not uploaded. I don't remember if i backed it up and I wont know for sure till I get a new compiter and load my backup drive.
"During the napoleonic wars for a man to join the elite prussian grenadiers it was a requirement that he be able to grow a bushy black beard. How far have we fallen..." - A US Marine