Fight for the Golden Chainsaw

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Zupponn

Alex
Jaw-Jaw

Fight for the Golden Chainsaw

Post by Alex » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 pm

This is a battle that me and MGB did with our cousin about a week ago. Some pictures are missing, but there are enough to describe what happened. Without further ado, I present the Fight for the Golden Chainsaw:

The battlefield.
My cousin is playing as a group of vikings, who have found themselves on another planet in a different time.
MGB519 played as the Freedum States of Murica, led my Captain Murica.
I was a crew of space pirates, led by Captain Strongarm.
The goal was for everyone to capture the golden sacrificial chainsaw held by the Azteks in the middle of the map.
The viking move first, and try to ram the Azmech with their ship, but he reacts by decapitating it.
Viking archers manage to take out the pilot, however.
The vikings begin to disembark from the ship.
The FSM forces begin their attack. The roadrunner's gunner shoots an Aztek hunter into the snake pit.
Two jetpack troopers land at the temple, but one is cut in half by a jaguar warrior.
The viking hero, Ragnar Lothbrook, get into the Azmech and curbstomps the Aztek eagle warrior. The mech loses its shield arm in the process. The falling arm crushes a viking.
A viking trips off the boat and gets eaten by a shark.
A jetpack boosted bayonet stab takes out an Aztek Jaguar warrior.
Captain Murica takes out an Aztek priest.
The flamethrower commando has a gun malfunction that causes his flamethrower to explode, killing him and the two commandos behind him. Only the gunner in the back survives.
Only to be promptly shot by the jetpack pirate.
Space pirates take out some Azteks.
As the Aztek jaguar warrior is preparing to swing his OTC, Captain Murica shoots it from his hands, killing the Aztek with it.
An Aztek hunter takes out another jetpack trooper.
An Aztek priest takes out a viking.
Ragnar Lothbrook lays a beatdown on him though.
The female space ork crewmember is killed by a throwing spear to the gut.
Another Aztek priest bites the dust.
The last Aztek grunt is killed. It's now down to Emperor Briktezuma and the high priest.
Captain Strongarm fires the mini-cannon on his arm into a group of vikings, killing 4.
Captain Murica and the FSM advance on the temple.
Emperor Britkezuma cuts through the chest armor of the Azmech, exposing Ragnar Lothbrook.
Ragnar Lothbrook responds by sending Briktezuma flying into the sacrificial altar.
The jetpack pirate gets taken out by viking archers.
The Aztek high priest gets an OTC decapitation.
Azteks Eliminated
An FSM sniper tries to shoot at the Space Pirates, but the recoil from his rifle rips his arm off.
The pirate sniper blasts the other FSM sniper apart.
A space pirate tries to steal Captain Murica's motorcycle, but gets gunned down by a commando. The motorcycle is also rendered inoperable, due to its controls being blasted.
Space pirates kill some more vikings.
"Join me crew, and I'll give ye a robotic arm stronger than what ye lost!" Captain Strongarm says to the one armed sniper, who decides that being a space pirate would be pretty cool.
Ragnar Lothbrook swings the Azmechs club at the firing line of space pirates, killing 2 out of 3.
Another viking tries to kill the other space pirate, but trips and impales himself instead.
Captain Murica reminds the one armed sniper that he comes from the land of the free to banhammer himself for being a goddamned traitor, which he does.
The dreadlocked pirate takes an OTC for Captain Strongarm.
Captain Strongarm tries to hit Captain Murica with a jetpack corkscrew attack, but crashes into the ground instead.
The robot navigator shoots two vikings in a row.
Captain Murica decapitates Captain Strongarm with the sacrificial chainsaw.
A space pirate tries to kill Ragnar Lothbrook, but one of his arms falls off.
Ragnar Lothbrook blood eagles him in response.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
A viking takes out the last FSM trooper.
A viking berserker tries to throw his axe at Captain Murica, but throws it too hard and falls forward, sticking his horns into the ground while his axe lands in a dead FSM commando.
As all the other space pirates are dead, the robot translator decides to join the vikings and take out the FSM once and for all.
Viking archers take out Captain Murica and win the day.
FSM Eliminiated
The aftermath.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Re: Fight for the Golden Chainsaw

Post by motorhead fan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Wow, that golden chainsaw looked really good, I should acquire one.

The battle looked as fun as it was to read.

Alex
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Alex » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:18 pm

motorhead fan wrote:Wow, that golden chainsaw looked really good, I should acquire one.

Glad you enjoyed reading it. The chainsaw is made by combining a golden chainsaw blade, shiruken and lightsaber handle.

runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate

Post by runnybabbit223 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 am

Alex wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Wow, that golden chainsaw looked really good, I should acquire one.

Glad you enjoyed reading it. The chainsaw is made by combining a golden chainsaw blade, shiruken and lightsaber handle.
You know I once made a golden chainsaw just like that too, only I used a golden axe head instead of the shrunken.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:33 am

Those vikings were :666: .