BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

TheLEGObrick
Hero

BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:01 am

Yeah so I... I don't know, I went around and changed the battlefield of an earlier battle of mine, added a "few" more parts to it, tossed a "few" weapons on the field and gathered a bunch of minifigs to fight to the last man standing.

I think the way it's done makes it kind of classified as "battle royale"...? Like, I think it has everything that battle royale generally has aside from something that causes the playing field to shrink, because I couldn't be bothered to bollocks to get my ass around trying to figure out how to implement (a(n at least half-)properly done) one. Oh and one more thing, I made it so that every minifig in the battle has the stats of a Hero, which to say is :d10: Skill, 2 :d6: Armor and 7" Move, but it's only the stats so they won't have access to doing Heroic Feats.

Okay fuck it enough with the rabbling I'll just put pictures.

Here is the lot of... contestants or something who I'm putting to killing each other.

Wait... There are two Mars Mission Troopers, and the total amount of minifigs is 41 instead of 40? :fu: Goddamnit... Well at least I've fixed it in the latter pictures...

Here are some more detailed images of the minifigs, with hopefully kind of sense making names for their Outfits general looks?
From left to right (and back to front (if two minifigs have the same horizontal alignment)): Janitor, Farmer, Construction Worker, Imperial Soldier and Space Criminal.

Deep Sea Diver, Snowboarder, Space Criminal Leader, Explorer and Biker.

Undead Super Power Miner (USPM), Chef, Criminal, :troll: and Racer.

(The focus on this image could be better whoops.) Space Police Captain, Assasin, Cameraman, Ninja and Pirate First Mate.

Zombie Desert Soldier, Alien Defense Unit (ADU) Officer, Snob, Bootlegger and Doctor Goldenhair.

Commercial Airliner Captain, Power Miner, Viking, Police Officer and Space Police Officer.

Shark Guy, Agent Chase, Knight, (Mars Mission) Trooper and Clone Trooper.

Fireman, Coastguarder, Henchman, Diver and Modern Soldier.

Here is some images of the... fighting area?
Spoiler
Show
I had a brainfart so I for some reason tried using dice to select what order to toss the minifigs in and then after a bit I realized I could just do blind draft so I'm not going to put a few pictures here because they would be useless anyway.
Here are some pictures of where I tossed everyone to.

Since everyone was effectively Disrupted on turn 1, I just skipped to turn 2, where everyone is back on their feet.
(Whoops I had forgotten to get Shark Guy up at the right time.)

Okay you know what, I'm going to just send this stuff, and then at some point I'll send photos of fighting... at some point? I mean seriously, I have like... wait... from what it looks like, I got only like 33 photos in this post... Well I have like, at least 60 more ready to be posted at some point, I think?
Last edited by TheLEGObrick on Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Re: BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Post by TheLEGObrick » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:10 am

PS: :fu: I ought to get this stuff done in less than like fucking five days or something. And with "this stuff" I mean making this post of the pictures I've taken already... :fu:

You know what I should probably make it so that the stuff would maybe kind of at least make sense, so I'll put the photos I've taken so far.

Now that everyone is... like, you know, not Disrupted and stuff they immediately collect all weapons they can get to in order to get to taking the fight to each other?
Ninja and Construction Worker go on a head to head Close Combat.

Same is with Agent Chase and Space Criminal.

ADU Officer is in a bit of a tight spot between Diver and Biker.

Farmer and Commercial Aircraft Captain are going to put up a fight while Bootlegger does... something?

Imperial Soldier and Shark Guy arm themselves while Fireman and Henchman struggle over the control of a weapon.

Assasin and Chef are also about to fight.

Power Miner has got himself a reasonable armament.

Space Police Captain leaps to grab a weapon while Racer already has one on himself.

Being unarmed, Explorer makes a swift retreat before :troll: guns him down.

Knight managed to get a weapon and remove line of sight from the gun wielding Cameraman.

Clone Trooper moves to engage Police Officer, while Mars Mission Trooper attempts to get a weapon before getting pummeled by the ridiculously poorly armed Modern Soldier.

Snowboarder is "slightly" fucked between Snob and Pirate First Mate, them wielding a shotgun and a pistol respectively.

Janitor has gotten a... horn helmet skull club, while Viking has a small BlastGun that he's going to probably use on the Zombie Desert Soldier who's pretty well armed.

USPM has a heavy... rifle(?) that he's about to use on Doctor Goldenhair who has gotten a pistol and... a camera? :wtc:

Police Officer runs away from Clone Trooper before getting shot, while Deep Sea Diver is going about with a turbine blade club?

Space Criminal Leader (also) tries to take evasive action on a potential ranged attack, coming from Space Police Officer

Yes I know this layout makes like negative sense or whatever I don't know, here's the stuff for the combat stuff. :lol:

Construction Worker tries attacking Ninja with his katana, Ninja refuses to parry to be able to counterattack.

He rolls an impressive 11 for the damage but Ninja just barely manages to roll a 12 for his Armor, surviving the attack.

He then proceeds to smack Construction Worker.

Getting a ten for damage against six Armor, Construction Workers chest is crushed to bollocks, which makes for First Blood.
Spoiler
Show
Don't ask me how, but I managed to forget to roll skill and damage separately for the first combat... :fu:
Agent Chase attempts to attack Space Criminal.

Both succeed at their rolls, so no damage is dealt.

ADU Officer tries to attack Diver.

He just slimly misses by rolling a three.

Both Diver and Biker roll a pretty nice ten for damage but ADU Officer manages to get an incredible 23 for Armor, so he survives the attack... (Mainly due to me forgetting to roll Overskill :fu:)

Farmer and Commercial Aircraft Captain lock into not-so-Close Combat, while Bootlegger tries to... backstab Biker with a halberd?

Farmer uses his shield as Cover against Commercial Aircraft Captain's ranged attack.

The attack doesn't deal anywhere close to lethal anyway...

Farmer counterattacks with his heavy weapon, while Commercial Aircraft Captain attempts to block the attack.

Both roll successfully so Commercial Aircraft Pilot only receives 2 damage.

They're now locked in close combat.

Bootlegger readies for an attack against the Biker unbeknownst of him.

He... rolls a three on his heavy weapon and misses the attack? :fu: :fu: :fu: I ought to... check stuff better or something...

Meanwhile elsewhere: Space Police Captain is in between Power Miner and Racer, both eager to deal some damage.

Power Miner manages to make a ranged attack, but ends up dealing just one damage.

Space Police Captain then turns around to engage Racer.

Yeah so... I literally don't have any more pictures taken... I should really consider probably getting more of them...? :fu: :lol:
Last edited by TheLEGObrick on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Re: BrikWars... Battle Royale-ish Battle... Stuff?

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:52 am

Okay I have pictures now and I'm going to post some of them here.

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: I had at one point found Coastguarder laying on the floor of my room, I hadn't even realized I accidentally tossed the minifig... not onto the table...

Because there was everyone everywhere else, I just placed Coastguarder in a spot that already had some stuff and didn't Disrupt him to compensate being not present on turn 1.

Anyway continuing with the... fighting stuff? Racer attacks Space Police Captain, who declares to not parry in order to be able to Counterattack.

He survives the attack just slimly and then proceeds to attack Racer.
Spoiler
Show
I seem to have forgotten to roll the skill roll or to have taken a photo of it.... :fu:
His attack isn't any better, and they remain in Close Combat.

Meanwhile at the other end of the place, there's... stuff happening?

Criminal attacks Shark Guy with a Heavy Weapon, while Shark Guy tries to parry with... whatever the fuck that is.

Shark Guy fails his skill roll, against Criminal's heavy attack, and rolls a pathetic 4 for Armor, meaning he gets nailed by Criminal's weapon.

However, since Shark Guy failed to parry a two handed attack with a... Random Object, it'll get knocked back out of his hands... an incredible 20 centimetres...

Thus landing straight in the face of Snowboarder...

Because it's just barely in range, the collision deals minimal damage, and even then Snowboarder just barely survives... He'll be there... until his next turn?

Criminal: "Well that went out nicely."

Next up is Imperial Soldier.

He not only sees a nice quantity of weapons but a potential target to use them on.

He grabs the swords...

And attacks Ninja.

In a desperate attempt to survive, Ninja uses the gun he picked up earlier to parry with.

While he does manage to parry, it doesn't help much because Imperial Soldier didn't come with just one weapon.

He rolls a hefty 8 of damage against Ninja's Armor of 4, outright decapitating him...

Imperial Soldier: "Highly skilled ninja my ass."

Elsewhere Fireman and Henchman are still struggling over the one weapon.

Incredibly enough they both rolled the same in an attempt to shove each other so I decided to just have them literally shove each other simultaneously...

Next to them, Assasin and Chef are putting up a fight.

Chef rolls one on his skill roll so his ranged attack is completely wasted.

Assasin thwacks Chef with the... pipe or antenna sort of weapon?

8 damage against 11 Armor isn't enough to be lethal, so Assasin follows up with... a broken table leg or something?

With a damage of 6 added on the earlier 8, Chef is just barely pummeled to death.

Assasin then grabs Chef's gun to use it instead of the shitty random object.

Elsewhere some (more) fighting is brewing up...

Snob takes a shot at shooting Janitor with his ShotGun.

While he does hit with accuracy, the damage dealt is 4 against... Armor that I apparently forgot to roll... :fu: Also having been knocked back, Janitor collides with Viking and both fall over.

However because the impact wasn't way too heavy, neither one of them got Disrupted, allowing Janitor to propose a swift Close Combat attack against Viking.

Thanks to his Weapon being Heavy, Janitor manages to deliver Viking a wallop he ain't recovering from anytime soon.

Pirate First Mate then shoots at Snob with his pistol. Yes I know it's not a good strategy.

Don't ask me why, but for some reason I rolled the damage of the Short-Ranged Weapon with a :d10: instead of :d6: :fu: And even then it didn't score lethal.

Also don't ask me what is the purpose of this picture I got no idea.

After a little while Coastguarder now gets to do action I guess?

He grabs a decent lot of weapons.

And proceeds to attack the unsuspecting Cameraman.

The damage dealt doesn't kill, but Cameraman is now in Close Combat without a Close Combat Weapon, which explains his panic-like movement.

Being ready to ambush, Knight makes an attempt to surprise attack the unsuspecting Cameraman (too).

For like the first time in the entire battle, Knight gets an Overskill, and deals damage almost three times the Armor of Cameraman... :ftw: (I wonder if I should have made the body straight up explode from the damage.)

Coastguarder's facial expression is very appropriate for the occasion...

Maybe this is enough pictures of a single kill?

Nearby: Explorer literally jumps down a staircase to avoid being shot by :troll:.

He lands face first onto the ground, with probably both knees busted... if he actually had any. :warhead:

Not much happening over here I guess?

Well Police Officer manages to get away from Clone Trooper.

He tries to shoot Janitor but rolls a one so that the attack fucks up just about completely.

I guess that's it for the pictures this time? :fu:
Last edited by TheLEGObrick on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 am

The photography is improving, I can tell what's happening now.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:00 pm

ninja_bait wrote:The photography is improving, I can tell what's happening now.
Maybe I should like... get area overviews every so often because... not doing so makes it so that only I know the general stuff that's happening... or... something? I mean getting more pictures in general should probably be something that I should do ASAP :fu:

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Photography more than decent, writing with puns :) thanks for sharing!

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Post by TheLEGObrick » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Cakeman wrote:Photography more than decent, writing with puns :) thanks for sharing!
6. Yes I know I have relatively decent photography skills...?
7. Wait I've written puns? I guess I've already forgotten them. :lol:
8. I probably wouldn't have gotten around to even trying to make shite of the battle be it not to be posted here. :warhead:

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Post by TheLEGObrick » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Hey guess what, I've taken more pictures of this stuff, so I'll just like post them here before I forget to do and/or procrastinate doing this stuff.

Yeah so there is a plenty of fighting going on.

Mars Mission Trooper is getting attacked by Modern Soldier, neither of who possess a good armament.

Modern Soldier attacks rather well with his Walkie-Talkie, barely not being able to kill Mars Mission Trooper, who then counterattacks.

Except a one is rolled for the skill roll and he manages to impale his leg with the sword.

It doesn't help him much when Modern Soldier comes to pummel him with a brik.

But it doesn't kill Mars Mission Trooper either, so he tries to get the sword out of his leg.

At least he does succeed with that so he is able to use it next turn, hopefully to not impale his leg again.

Meanwhile nearby.

Zombie Desert Soldier attacks Janitor, who is unable to defend due to having already spent his actions the earlier in the turn.

Janitor is nearly dead with 6 damage versus 6 Armor, so Zombie Desert Soldier attacks again.

The ten damage of the attack is enjoyably enough to kill Janitor.

A bit further away Undead Super Power Miner and Doctor Goldenhair are about to put up a firefight.

Only one of them manages to actually hit the other, and just barely.

Not only that, but it's barely off lethal too.

Nearby, one minifig is about to probably get shredded by a... turbine blade weapon sort of thing?

Deep Sea Diver is about to show Police Officer that he means business.

By... well... shredding Police Officers neck?

Deep Sea Diver: "Try parrying next time."

Space Police Officer is going to do some... Space Police-ing? Also known as taking down space criminals.

He discards the Long-Ranged Weapon for a Heavy Weapon, much more useful in close combat.

Space Criminal Leader sees an opportunity to attack Explorer, who obviously isn't going to attempt to parry while being Disrupted.

(Un)surprisingly, Space Criminal Leader manages to make Explorer's neck equally existant as his knees, means decapitation to Explorer.

:troll: also tries attacking Space Criminal Leader.

Weight on the word "tries"...

Space Police Officer wants to have a close meeting with his weapon and Space Criminal Leader's face.

But once again the damage equals Armor rolled so no one dies.

From what it looks like, that's (finally) the... first... well technically second, turn done? Here are some overviews.

Body count (in order of time of dying since start of battle): Construction Worker, Shark Guy, Ninja, Chef, Viking, Cameraman, Janitor, Police Officer, Explorer. That makes it 31 minifigs still alive...?

By the way I've noticed that I have... exactly 240 pictures for this stuff, despite it only having been through like the first round of combat? :fu: :fu:
Last edited by TheLEGObrick on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

ninja_bait

Post by ninja_bait » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:27 am

it's getting better. :omnom:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:32 pm

lol, i just noticed the chicken tower. nice

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:08 pm

ninja_bait wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:27 am
it's getting better. :omnom:
Of course it is because of the carnage is starting to increase? :warhead:
sahasrahla wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:32 pm
lol, i just noticed the chicken tower. nice
I think it's there literally just because I had a pile of bricks, on top of which I decided to put a spider and give it a flame and then I just put the turkey thing over the flame so that it wouldn't fall off. :lol:

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Your photography is top notch. :tiger:

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Post by TheLEGObrick » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:16 am

Kommander Ken wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:42 pm
Your photography is top notch. :tiger:
You don't have to tell me that twice. :warhead:

Brikthulhu
Champion
Champion

Post by Brikthulhu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Wheres the raised desertish baseplate from?
Also this battle is awesome!! :sparta:

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Re: BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Post by TheLEGObrick » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:12 pm

Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:24 pm
Wheres the raised desertish baseplate from?
I actually have just about no idea about where it's from, I've probably obtained it from a flea market or something... It's probably from some pretty old coast guard set or something, because the manufacturing year seems to be 2002, based on that year being printed next to the model number and logo on the bottom of the plate.
Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:24 pm
Also this battle is awesome!! :sparta:
I wouldn't personally call it that awesome, but I suppose it depends on the scale used?