A Space BrickWar RP concept

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

stardust
Champion
Champion

A Space BrickWar RP concept

Post by stardust » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:53 am

So I did something similar a while back with some friends and we built up quite a bit of steam before it suddenly fizzled out due to stuff happening IRL (one friend got married, bought a house, and deciced to go to university in his late 20s, another was moving to another city, and a third got mad depressed and could barely get out of bed)that basically involved freeing an ecumenopolis (that's a city-planet, like Coruscant) from the hands of some vile space pirates.

It was a cross-universe thing we did; we had ships from my little universe, star wars and battlestar galactica. I saved the story as we had it into a MS Word doc before the forum was taken down due to inactivity, because it was a blast to partake in.

Later, I managed to 'acquire' the stud.io files for a number of star wars and BSG ships, and have been toying with the idea of rendering a scene or ten from that story, in stud.io.

Where I'm going with this here, is to see if anyone would be interested in revisiting the idea. The goal was to have fun and tell a story collaboratively. The forum boards are not too active, but I did want to gauge what level of interest peeps might have.

Some shiny renders from that story I put together to grab you by the eyeballs.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.