Battle for the Pink House

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Battle for the Pink House

Post by Arkbrik » Sat May 27, 2023 5:43 pm

I had a BrikWars battle for my birthday!

Let's meet the factions...

The Pink Ladies, led by Tough Berta (on the bike).

Kristoffer and the Nilssons, led by Kristoffer (the near naked guy with the guitar).

Fred's Gang, led by Fred (the blue vehicle-thing left of center, with a double jet engine).

And my faction, the Orange Gang, led by Perfect Stan (the guy in front with the electrosaber).

All of these forces have converged on the Pink House, a building of incredible importance. They will stop at nothing to control it. At the end of a player's turn, if they have a minifig in the house or on top of it, and no opponent does, they score one point. The first player to three points wins!

It's time to fight.

I get to go first as a birthday present, so the Orange Team sprints towards the house. The laserwing shoots a boatman.

The Pink Lady propeller flail damages the Orange Mech.

A couple of good Sprint rolls gets Kristoffer on top of the Pink House, while the Brikthulhian Jaw-Jaw hides inside. Kristoffer scores a point!

Fred's glass cannon contraption blasts Kristoffer's avenger, doing some damage. The glass cannon contraption is a Size 9" monstrosity with four cannons, but to compensate for these OP stats it has an Armor of 1.

Fred tries to tackle the shark brother's trike, but through some embarrassing rolls and possibly misunderstood collision rules he flubs on top of the glass cannon instead.

Perfect Stan runs up to kill Jaw-Jaw...

But the horrible stench overwhelms him, and he falls to the floor vomiting.

Tough Berta comes flying in on her bike!

But she overshoots!

And ends up in the digger bike.

Kristoffer scores a second point, while the shark brother shoots at the glass cannon contraption, easily shattering it.

However Fred's Mechanik, having just completed a project with the boatman bits, eagerly moves in to pick up the pieces.

The digger biker throws Tough Berta at the Orange axeman, but he ducks and avoids her. The bike snagged one of his axes though.

Perfect Stan projectile vomit blasts himself onto the Pink House, and kicks Kristoffer off!

Kristoffer falls on Fred! He's getting sucked into the jet engine!

A shark brother redshirts him, and gets torn to bits in his place.

Perfect Stan scores a point at the end of the turn...

...but his control of the Pink House doesn't last long! Tough Berta comes flying in again, and this time she hits her mark!

Perfect Stan falls on Fred! He's also going into the jet engine!

But Stan is a tough guy. He survives.

The Pink Ladies take control of the Pink House, and score a point.

Kristoffer's Mechanik has built some kind of flying machine.

He crashes it into Fred, hurting him but also wrecking his own vehicle. Meanwhile Kristoffer attacks Tough Berta on top of the Pink House, but fails to harm her.

Fred reverses his jet engine, and sucks Perfect Stan back in! Stan is launched out the front end...

...and smashes into the other heroes on top of the Pink House!

This ordeal finally kills Perfect Stan. Tough Berta and Kristoffer survive (Kristoffer got a soft landing, as he squashed Mermaid Yoda).

The Orange Mechanik has built a Jaw-Jaw flail.

He climbs on top of the Pink House and whacks Fred.

Fred is destroyed and explodes, killing the Mechanik and a bunch of other people. The Pink House is blown to bits. Fred's Mechanik is among the casualties, but he just managed to complete...

...a very cool new vehicle. Unfortunately, the damage from the explosion is enough to immediately destroy it. However, the players think it would be a shame to not let it do anything, and agree to let it make one move before destruction.

The vehicle surges forward!

Then it explodes, killing even more people. Including Tough Berta!

The frog escapes, with a book...

The mech pilot is the last survivor on the Orange team, and he sprints towards the ruins of the Pink House... but he can't quite make it!

Kristoffer gets there first and starts shredding, scoring his third point. Kristoffer and the Nilssons win!

The surviving shark brother picks up the Pink Ladies' foxy Mechanik.

Everyone goes to Kristoffer's concert and has a great time.

Final scores:

Kristoffer and the Nilssons: 3 points
The Pink Ladies: 1 point
The Orange Gang: 1 point
Fred's Gang: 0 points but bonus awards for Best Building and Best Explosions

The End

---

---

...or is it...

"I will master the arcane powers. And then... I will have my revenge."