Polish Naval Thread

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Re: The Navy of the Confederation of Polonia

Post by loafofcheese » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Duerer wrote:Fist of the Great Creator
The Fist of the Great Creator is the personal flagship of the High Priest, the spiritual leader of the Church of the Great Creator. Unlike most dreadnoughts, that have a cathedral mounted on the top deck, this ship IS a giant temple to the Great Creator. As such, it not only possesses enormous firepower, but also a skillfully crafted hull, that allowed the use of ornamental decoration. On top of that, it is armed with a powerful "Laserowy Gniew" tri-laser, reducing whole star fleets into scrap metal.
And is definitely not a Super Star Destroyer.
Only problem with silver bullets is the price of silver.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:11 pm

It IS definitely badass as fuck.

Bravo as always, Duerer.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:23 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Sweet mother of fuck that's a lotta gun.

I think someone has finally bested Wide-Beagle.
Yep...

...Wait a minute, the super laser can only wipe out half of the population of a SINGLE PLANET?!?!

That a piss weak super laser right there, the Deathorus could probably cut the Brikverse in two if it's Hyper Focus Beam Annihilation Cannon was left on for too long, and that's just using Gravity shit to cram together a bunch of MEDIUM SIZED OT Lazors!

Fuck, Briktoids' P-LAN-itoids could probably do better than half a planet's population, and they're GIANT FUCKING COMPUTER SERVERS! (Mind, they ARE those Death Stars you got with this set.)
Duerer wrote:OKP Chrząszczyżewoszyce

Dat's just plain NOICE!
:overwatch:
Gorthaff wrote:I bow to you. Theat is a piece of art. Especially that Eagle on the front.
Duerer wrote:Image
A closer look at the Biały Orzeł.
...Took me a second, but yeah, that's one beautiful White Eagle...
But I'm also impressed with the tiny ones on the sides!
loafofcheese wrote:
The Fist of the Great Creator is the personal flagship of the High Priest, the spiritual leader of the Church of the Great Creator. Unlike most dreadnoughts, that have a cathedral mounted on the top deck, this ship IS a giant temple to the Great Creator. As such, it not only possesses enormous firepower, but also a skillfully crafted hull, that allowed the use of ornamental decoration. On top of that, it is armed with a powerful "Laserowy Gniew" tri-laser, reducing whole star fleets into scrap metal.
And is definitely not a Super Star Destroyer.
Don-don-don-ddonddon...

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:35 pm

I think if that post proved anything, it's that Whiteagle has the smallest dick in the history of man.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Quoted so people don't have to scroll down the whole of last page

Could we get a LXF? I have some ideas in mind for some bits of the hull.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Vami IV wrote:I think if that post proved anything, it's that Whiteagle has the smallest dick in the history of man.
I'm just saying man, for a Wave Motion Gun, ONLY glassing half a planet is pretty un-Brikwarzy...
You at least have to blow one up Death Star style!

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I think if that post proved anything, it's that Whiteagle has the smallest dick in the history of man.
I'm just saying man, for a Wave Motion Gun, ONLY glassing half a planet is pretty un-Brikwarzy...
You at least have to blow one up Death Star style!
Thing called "Balance."

Try it.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:55 am

Whiteagle wrote:...Wait a minute, the super laser can only wipe out half of the population of a SINGLE PLANET?!?!

That a piss weak super laser right there, the Deathorus could probably cut the Brikverse in two if it's Hyper Focus Beam Annihilation Cannon was left on for too long, and that's just using Gravity shit to cram together a bunch of MEDIUM SIZED OT Lazors!
You can't compare stats directly between two different people's kanon. Most likely, you just have a piss weak Brikverse compared to his mighty single planet.

The only true measure is which of the two a council of quantumsurfers decides is more powerful, and then questions of planets and brikverses are irrelevant.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:43 am

Whiteagle wrote:
...Wait a minute, the super laser can only wipe out half of the population of a SINGLE PLANET?!?!

Fuck, Briktoids' P-LAN-itoids could probably do better than half a planet's population, and they're GIANT FUCKING COMPUTER SERVERS! (Mind, they ARE those Death Stars you got with this set.)
Wow, only a single Planet? That's the shittiest OP superweapon I've ever heard of.

The Silvadream Machine had the power to Tinfoil the entire Universe. Not a planet, not a star system, not a galaxy, the universe itself. No probablys, ifs, buts or kindas. And that's only what it's supposed to do. It can alter reality, control time, and make the laws of physics sit in the corner with a single lever pull. It's so complex that the masters of time and space, the Time Travelling Super Jews only understand the control mechanism.

Fuck, a single garden variety pre-ego realization Silvadream could probably annhilate the entire Briktoid Automata in the span of a few G.R.s. The Briktoids are so teknologically backwards compared to my OP super faction that any means of attack would come off as a joke that even a Silvadream would feel bad about laughing at.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

Wow, only a single Planet? That's the shittiest OP superweapon I've ever heard of.

The Silvadream Machine had the power to Tinfoil the entire Universe. Not a planet, not a star system, not a galaxy, the universe itself. No probablys, ifs, buts or kindas. And that's only what it's supposed to do. It can alter reality, control time, and make the laws of physics sit in the corner with a single lever pull. It's so complex that the masters of time and space, the Time Travelling Super Jews only understand the control mechanism.

Fuck, a single garden variety pre-ego realization Silvadream could probably annhilate the entire Briktoid Automata in the span of a few G.R.s. The Briktoids are so teknologically backwards compared to my OP super faction that any means of attack would come off as a joke that even a Silvadream would feel bad about laughing at.
inb4 Colette starts shoving his dick in everyone's face about the Neutrina Bomb.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Vami IV wrote:[snip]

inb4 Colette starts shoving his dick in everyone's face about the Neutrina Bomb.
Thank you for doing it for me.

Also, the Deathorus is hardly planet-buster, and I'm sure that by now there's ships in the BrikVerse that far outgun it while managing to look decent. And that would be assuming it could focus all of its weapons on one target and that it wouldn't collapse inward on itself after the first shot.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Vami IV wrote:Thing called "Balance."

Try it.
:sbr: :sparta:
stubby wrote:You can't compare stats directly between two different people's kanon. Most likely, you just have a piss weak Brikverse compared to his mighty single planet.
Well then, someone needs to weaponize this mighty planet!
Brikwars Lensmen when?
Colette wrote:Also, the Deathorus is hardly planet-buster, and I'm sure that by now there's ships in the BrikVerse that far outgun it while managing to look decent. And that would be assuming it could focus all of its weapons on one target and that it wouldn't collapse inward on itself after the first shot.
It's a freaking Jump Gate covered in OT Lazors!
It uses gravitational lensing to focus all those Lazors into one Hyper Focus Beam Annihilation Cannon that makes the Death Star's Superlaser look like a nightlight...
Sure, it's not going to win any Super Weapon Dickwaving contest, but it at least can be CALLED one.

Meanwhile, Polonia has a spinal Super Capital weapon that can't even punch to a planet's core!

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I'll punch your mom into a planets core.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:07 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:I'll punch your mom into a planets core.
Meh, still less stressful than living with my Dad...

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:40 pm

This thread has so much autism in it, that for once, me posting in it is actually reducing the net autism. Could you all get back to posting spaceships instead of arguing over who's got the best imaginary weapon, as really all you're arguing over is whos ass can fit the biggest burger.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED