Not Lego but still Lego.
Moderator: The Shadowscythe
- A 701 error is fine too.
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: Wetting my whistle at the watering hole
Uke-17B, a 3rd generation fighter jet
Petukh class Nuclear Attack Sub
both for the
lego wargame Divide and Conquer 6
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.
- is a spineless dice
- Posts: 1240
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:21 pm
- Location: Aussie Outback in some tin shack filled with Lego.
That submarine is very sleek. Gives me some ideas...
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:17 am
- Location: Here and There Along the Echo
Such lovely Divide and Conquer stuff! Love the nose cone on the jet using slanted pieces, utterly genius! I hope divide goes back in time again soon.
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"