P-HU "Predominance" Class Frigate

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

P-HU "Predominance" Class Frigate

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:19 pm

I've been back at Lego Digital Designer again - for a ship that will be one of the major players in the Xcom Enemy Within, Xcom 2/Mass Effect Series Fanfiction I've been writing in a battered notepad on my way too-from work/signing on for the better part of 6 months.

The Pan-Human Union "Predominance" Class Frigate "Remind me that it's killing time" (shorthand known as the "Killing Time" ) from the Battle of Shanxi between Pan-Human Union forces, XCOM forces and the Turian Hierachy.

1 of 9 "Predominance" class vessels of the P-HU Navy in orbit of Shanxi during the assault -

P-HU "With a bit of rock music"
P-HU "Remind me that it's killing time"
P-HU "Fire within my soul"
P-HU "I walk alone"
P-HU "Don't look back"
P-HU "He's a one stop shop"
P-HU "It's time for Dying"
P-HU "Don't put your blame on me"
P-HU "I really wanna be right here"

Due to the size differences between Pan-Human Naval Vessels and Citadel Vessels (Mostly due to human vessels relying on Elerium and Fusion power instead of Element Zero, removing the size constraints on Human built ships) The "Predominance" class Frigate is approximately -

Length - 776 Meters
Width - 189 Meters
Height - 130 Meters (Excluding Antenna Arrays)

Armed with -
2 Spinal Mounted Magnetic Accelerator Cannons (Firing 10x2x2 Meter Depleted Uranium Slugs at roughly 3000 meters a second, every 12 seconds)
16 Turret mounted Pulse Laser Cannons (Variable Range and Yield depending on use as point defense or assault weaponry)
24 Missile tubes, with a total compliment of 72 variable yield Elerium-Enhanced Nuclear Warheads (Yields ranging from half a Kiloton to 250 Megatons)

It also carries 4 "Spaceranger" Transports, the evolution of the Skyranger Transport from the First and Second Ethereal War - Carrying up to 24 soldiers with Single Stage to Orbit (SSTO) capabilities as well as a flight of 7 Firestorm MK-IV Space Superiority Interceptors.

Due to the confusion of the Turian Hierarchy during the "Third Contact War" these vessels were classes as Human Cruiser/Carrier Hybrids, and the P-HU "With a bit of rock music" and P-HU "I walk alone" where lost with all hands during the skirmishes they where involved with as the Shanxi 1st fleet.

That was however, a moot point when true P-HU Cruisers, Battleships, Battlecruisers, Carriers and 3km Dreadnoughts arrived from the combined 4th, 9th and 12th Sol Defense Fleet as well as the 7th XCOM Assault fleet (which was a whole different beast entirely with their Plasma based weaponry, Fusion Cannons, Blaster Launcher and Spinal based Elerium-Enhanced Coilgun weaponry).

In the years following the Predominance class would be well known as a strong "all-rounder" patrol vessel fielded by Humanity and it's complete disregard of the Treaty of Farixen which dictated how many dreadnought class vessels a race could field at any one time - as most Human vessels where multirole vessels to begin with, nearly all of them featured some form of spinal mount weaponry that would invalidate the ship via the treaty regardless.

Due to Humanities "colored" history of Alien races (2 invasions and a 35 year invasion that culled their species from just over 8 billion to a little under 2 billion), their destroyed history and culture as a result of that history and their insistence that the race that nearly rendered them extinct known as the "Ethereal Ones" was being hunted by another race known as "The Reapers" whom Humanity insists destroyed the Prothean race 50,000 years ago - that the races of the Citadel Council can rip their ships from "Humanities cold dead hands, because that's the price we will pay to survive" has resulted in their associate status in the council being revoked completely.

Many civilians within the Citadel races however would not have a word to say against humanity and the almost predestined appearance of their brutish capitol ships at the site of Batarian slaver raids or deep space Pirate strikes.

Although the Citadel Council still strongly denies the existence of Human "Psionics" "Psionic Powers" or any derivative thereof.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Re: P-HU "Predominance" Class Frigate

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:50 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13124239/1 ... Harbingers

So, that thing I did post yesterday with a spaceship and a wall of text? It's a part of this Xcom Enemy Unknown/Xcom 2/Mass Effect Crossover I have finally started writing under the title of

"Of Avatars and Harbingers"

Maybe I'll do better than my last fanfiction attempt, which I wrote in 2006, did nothing with and then deleted last week. Also I put my photoshop skills for the first time since 2011.

Vigilo Confido
Spoiler
Show

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:30 pm

Cool.

LDD and stories from Scythe, what more could you want?
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:48 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13124239/2 ... Harbingers

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13124239/3 ... Harbingers

Well if you liked that, I did two more chapters over the last 2 days. Averaging out at about 2k words a day.

Too late for NaNoWriMo but I should get about 22k in total word count out by the end of the month
Spoiler
Show

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:32 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Too late for NaNoWriMo
It's the spirit of the thing that matters and 22k will be more than my output for the month. You do you, boo.

Also, wicked ship design.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm

At 2930, it's the longest chapter of the Fan-Fiction I've been writing so far, the Xcom Enemy WIthin/Xcom 2/Mass Effect story

2 more CODEX entries to go as we cover -

The Actual events of The Second Ethereal War of 2035-2041
The Post war effects from 2041 to 2157, including the formation of the Pan-Human-Union

AAAAND THEN We return to Eden Prime, when Infantry Sergeant (and Magus level Psychic) Jane Shepard forces her way back into reality and comes face to face with the Geth and Soveriegn.

The meeting between Great-Great Aunt Jane Shepard, 150 years out of time, and the Pan-Human-Union N7 Commander John Shepard.
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:21 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13124239/5 ... Harbingers

5093 words. I wrote at least 5093 words today - bringing the total to 14,311 words spent on story writing in 5 days.

Fuck me. Fuckity fuck I'm on one of those "roll" thingies.
Spoiler
Show

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:51 pm

woah
keep it rolling, this is noice :omnom:
Darkstorm will rise! Someday? Probably tomorrow.
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
I swear I'm not dead, just dead inside
My bi-annual visit trend continues! See you in 6 months as usual.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:27 am

Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:55 am

28k words now - It's taken me a few days - but it's up, the last "Filling in" of the history between the First Ethereal War (2015) and the War of Shanxi (2157) and the next chapter will meet full circle with Eden Prime, 2183. Whee.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13124239/7 ... Harbingers
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:07 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13…/8/Of-A ... Harbingers

A short chapter for now before we move on to the XCV Omaha and our good old favorite COMMANDER JOHN SHEPPARD.

Before he then meets up with great, great aunt and hero of the first Ethereal war Infantry Master Sergeant Jane Sheppard and shit gets all twirly.
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 am

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13124239/9 ... Harbingers

Eyup lads another chapter of the fanfic from the lego model from the crossover of two games that aren't brikwars.
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:26 pm

40,502 words.

I may not have hit a NaNoWriMo target because I started far too late - but I reckon I could have pumped out 50,000 words in one month. Hell - I did 10k today alone.
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:16 pm

More words written by me,
And I put them out there for yee,
Maybe you'd read them.
Hopefully
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:30 pm

And now full circle - I made a video about the model about the fanfiction that lead back to me making a video. Wheee.
Spoiler
Show