Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

[Anno] Warships of the central sectors

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Germany

SMS Zentaur

The Zentaur class have long operated as excellent utility ships for the German spaceforce, thanks to their modular hardpoints. This particular vessel operates a powerful scanner suite but is only armed with four small turbolasers housed in cylindrical towers on either side of the vessel's radomes and must rely on the large engine suites common the Zentaur class.

SMS Zyklop

The Zyklop class light cruisers of the German star navy are considered invaluable in the protection of lesser craft in convoys and landing operations thanks to their decently sized scanning suite and powerful armament for their weight class. Though faster than the heavier Zentaur class, the Zyklop class still struggle to outrun or catch up to enemy vessels so are generally not preferred in the scouting and raiding roles.

Ayanami

RNS Eboshi

In contrast to their closest German counterparts of the Zentaur class, the Eboshi class heavy cruisers were designed from the start to carry strong armour and a battery of heavy turbolasers equivalent to the battleships of lesser star navies. All this heavy equipment does not come with a corresponding drop in speed, thanks to the powerful(and unstable) OT core buried deep within the hull. This does come with the significant downside of increasing the likelihood of catastrophic detonation in the event of a penetrating hit, compounded by the poor damage control of the Reiist navy.
Image Image

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: [Anno] Warships of the central sectors

Post by ninja_bait » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Cool designs
Smooth
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.