Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by runnybabbit223 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Wog Down-Under wrote:Hey guys.

I've been lurking for a while in the grass down under....

* - Who are you & Where do you come from?

I am a Polish Kangaroo....

Enough said.

* - Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)

Seeing as I don't have a job yet (or a car, or a license of any sorts)....

Enough said.

* - What is your quest?

To laze around eternally in the long grass with my friends Blinky Bill & Skippy the Kangaroo.
(While shitting briks)
nice to see anouther Aussie join this forum, by my reconing you make the fourth of us enlightend few.
As for myself, I'm a duch wombat.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
M220
Minifig
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by M220 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:06 pm

runnybabbit223 wrote:
Wog Down-Under wrote:Hey guys.

I've been lurking for a while in the grass down under....

* - Who are you & Where do you come from?

I am a Polish Kangaroo....

Enough said.

* - Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)

Seeing as I don't have a job yet (or a car, or a license of any sorts)....

Enough said.

* - What is your quest?

To laze around eternally in the long grass with my friends Blinky Bill & Skippy the Kangaroo.
(While shitting briks)
nice to see anouther Aussie join this forum, by my reconing you make the fourth of us enlightend few.
As for myself, I'm a duch wombat.
Don't forget bluebright and loafofcheese. That makes the Aussie brikwarrior contingent six strong.
Mnds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.

User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Vami IV » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 pm

I think we've had 3-4 total people from Texas. No idea how many we've had from 'Murica

User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
Posts: 2707
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by RedRover » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:41 pm

I'm the only Arizona person I know of. I think everyone else's bricks melted in the heat

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by runnybabbit223 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 am

M220 wrote:
runnybabbit223 wrote:
Wog Down-Under wrote:Hey guys.

I've been lurking for a while in the grass down under....

* - Who are you & Where do you come from?

I am a Polish Kangaroo....

Enough said.

* - Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)

Seeing as I don't have a job yet (or a car, or a license of any sorts)....

Enough said.

* - What is your quest?

To laze around eternally in the long grass with my friends Blinky Bill & Skippy the Kangaroo.
(While shitting briks)
nice to see anouther Aussie join this forum, by my reconing you make the fourth of us enlightend few.
As for myself, I'm a duch wombat.
Don't forget bluebright and loafofcheese. That makes the Aussie brikwarrior contingent six strong.
Oh, I diddn't know that bluebright was an Aussie, that little bit of imformation just caused my opinion of him to jump up a couple of noches.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4660
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Natalya » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:45 am

Vami IV wrote:
Natalya wrote:
ishnox wrote:Don't hesitate to post cool shit, and ignore the idiots on the board. Unless they're Brikguy, in which case it's feigned idiocy disguising a font of pure genius.
I've studied Brikguy0410 extensively. We have every reason to believe he is who he says he is, which is a 14 or 15 year old teenager living in the USA with his parents.

The thing about Brikguy is that he isn't feigning idiocy. He has somehow ended up with a personality which makes everything he thinks of or says incredibly awesome, yet it looks really stupid on the surface. In other words, he's a savant troll. Overwatch is probably the best troll, but Overwatch tries pretty hard. Brikguy by contrast NEVER tries to troll at all. In fact if you talk to him about it you get the feeling that he probably doesn't understand the concept of trolling in the first place. With Brikguy there is no subterfuge, no subtlety, he just says what he thinks, and it just so happens to be that the things he think are somehow accidentally yet expertly engineered to push the buttons of everyone else on the forum.

When we witness Brikguy at work, we are witnessing genius, in the most true sense of the word: he has somehow generated a new way of thinking, a new way of living in this world, which instantly and completely exposes the flaws and inadequacies of the minds and ideas of everyone else on the board. There are humans and then there is Brikguy.

If you want I can delve into the forums and dig up evidence to support my position.
this sounds like brikguy is the donald trump of trolls
Except Brikguy isn't a gasbag with delusions of grandeur.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
mr skeltal
Champion
Champion
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:52 am
Location: skeleton war
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by mr skeltal » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 pm

hi everyone, i do not wish to spook you, but it is i, mr skeltal
i have risen from my gravy to visit the fuckbois on the brikwars forums
the skeleton wars are upon us, but this website has avoideda it in years past
i am here to end the skeleton famine and bring skeleton and fuckbois together for blood sport
remember to thank for good bones and calcium
SKELETON WAR IS not currently LIVE

extremely spooky
viewer discretioon is advised pls do not open unless u have a tolerance to spookiness
Spoiler
Show
none of the inages work anymere

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4660
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Natalya » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:31 pm

I, for one, thank for good bones and calcium.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
SynchingShip
Champion
Champion
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by SynchingShip » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Hey y'all... introductions are awkward, especially on the interwebs.

I dunno how regularly I'll have time to post (or how much of the eyesore gifs I can take, even with being able to AdBlock them), but I'll try to make it worthwhile when I do.

I'm hoping to try out some forum battles at some point, since I've had a heck of a time finding people to play Brikwars IRL.

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by runnybabbit223 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:46 am

Welcome to the forums,
if you suffer from epilepsy, then this is not the place for you.

Otherwise, looking forward to playing forum battles with you! 8)
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
SynchingShip
Champion
Champion
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by SynchingShip » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:07 pm

runnybabbit223 wrote:Welcome to the forums,
if you suffer from epilepsy, then this is not the place for you.

Otherwise, looking forward to playing forum battles with you! 8)
Thanks! And likewise! :)

Not epilepsy, it's just headache-inducing after a while (old service injury to the head). So if you won't be offended that I block all the crazy gifs on principle, I won't be offended that they're there in the first place.

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by runnybabbit223 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:28 pm

SynchingShip wrote:
runnybabbit223 wrote:Welcome to the forums,
if you suffer from epilepsy, then this is not the place for you.

Otherwise, looking forward to playing forum battles with you! 8)
Thanks! And likewise! :)

Not epilepsy, it's just headache-inducing after a while (old service injury to the head). So if you won't be offended that I block all the crazy gifs on principle, I won't be offended that they're there in the first place.
No problem, I block all the flashy gifs myself. (But don't tell anyone ;) )
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
RaeMajka
BrikWars Legend
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:30 pm
Location: Orland Hills, IL
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by RaeMajka » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Who are you?
I am Rae - a 34 year old, happily married, very slow time traveler.

Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
Nope, I am Mom. Gave birth to a baby boy about 5 months ago. He is my biggest inspiration to add more fun to my life. How else am I gonna teach him to have a good time?

Where do you come from?
Originally, Memphis, TN. But now, I live in the southern suburbs of Chicago, by way of Boston, Nashville, and Los Angeles.
...and yet, upon further reflection, I think the real answer is OkCupid and then LiveJournal, circa 2006. :wink: Damn, I'm late to the party.

What is your quest?
I seek the holy grail.

No, really, I'm here to have fun with the coolest Mike I know. And hopefully Manda too, if she's lurkin' around these parts.

User avatar
Ishnox
i don't know why i made this
i don't know why i made this
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Ice Trade Center

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Ishnox » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi, guess Mike can give you a more proper introduction but welcome anyways.
Also welcome to the forums, post Overlution. All hail Overwatch, etc. So most threads are pretty empty right now due to mass purging. Feel free to jump into discussion. Lord knows we need it.
Have fun!
I Am.
Don't Doubt Me.

User avatar
RaeMajka
BrikWars Legend
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:30 pm
Location: Orland Hills, IL
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by RaeMajka » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:06 pm

ishnox wrote:Hi, guess Mike can give you a more proper introduction but welcome anyways.
Also welcome to the forums, post Overlution. All hail Overwatch, etc. So most threads are pretty empty right now due to mass purging. Feel free to jump into discussion. Lord knows we need it.
Have fun!
Thanks! :) Looking forward to it. Pretty sure I'm gonna make my husband buy me toys tonight. :) And probably try to get him to join too, because he needs more games in his life.

Post Reply