Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TastySkippy123 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Half-Moon Molly
mffmfmffgfgh

Post by Half-Moon Molly » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:35 am

Greetings Lord Of Mantids! Welcome to Hell! I see you know you're gaming theories!
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler
Show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Welcome Lord of Mantids! If you think California is Hell, come to Pennsylvania, where I swear all of California's missing water has collected to make it as humid as possible.
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Valiant
Don't Steal My Tanks (They're Copyrighted)

Post by Valiant » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:17 pm

Lord Of Mantids wrote:What is your quest?
To stick as many arrows as I can into as many knees as possible, then pretend to be a doctor and fix their knees, and get rich off them.
I assume you have watched "Game Theory" at some point in time then :D

Lord Of Mantids
Battlefield General

Post by Lord Of Mantids » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Indeed I have. I see that a great deal of people make their own "armies" (More like a plastic waterfall or a bunch of neatly colored caltrops), and I want to make my own too. I don't know where to start though, I like the look of those Blood Demon things, but they remind me of Khorne, and I hate Khorne. Maybe I should make my own type? I'm thinking about demons, and I'm thinking of calling them Ash Demons, a bunch of black and blocky half minifigs/bricks with great big red horns that jut out to the sides. they all carry flamethrowers, and just go marching about seting things on fire, because they love the smell of burnt corpses in the mornin'.
You seek to shove the orc off the cliff, you roll a Crit Fail. You instead gently caress his back. A few years later, you and the orc have a family and are happily married.

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:53 am

Lord Of Mantids wrote:Indeed I have. I see that a great deal of people make their own "armies" (More like a plastic waterfall or a bunch of neatly colored caltrops), and I want to make my own too. I don't know where to start though, I like the look of those Blood Demon things, but they remind me of Khorne, and I hate Khorne. Maybe I should make my own type? I'm thinking about demons, and I'm thinking of calling them Ash Demons, a bunch of black and blocky half minifigs/bricks with great big red horns that jut out to the sides. they all carry flamethrowers, and just go marching about seting things on fire, because they love the smell of burnt corpses in the mornin'.
:666:
Image Image

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 am

Lord Of Mantids wrote:I like the look of those Blood Demon things, but they remind me of Khorne, and I hate Khorne.
My favorite armies all start when I take something I hate and try to make fun of it. I suggest: Eunuch-Khornes.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Lord Of Mantids
Battlefield General

Post by Lord Of Mantids » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:34 pm

How about Kornflakes? Has a bad case of anger issues, only three things can appease him. A Unholy Bronze Bowl, Transparant Orange Milk, and a box of cornflakes. He has one of these three, the cornflakes, but he lacks the other two. So he sends his demons out (which are made of cornflakes wielding frozen milk swords and axes) to retrieve the last few ingredients to his healthy breakfast. During his temper tantrums, he occasionally will toss his minions at people for no good reason, and watch them fight. His followers repeat the phrase MILK FOR THE MILK GOD! BOWLS FOR THE BOWL THRONE! during their never ending conquest for the OTM and the Bronze Bowl.
You seek to shove the orc off the cliff, you roll a Crit Fail. You instead gently caress his back. A few years later, you and the orc have a family and are happily married.

AnnoyedZebra

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:37 pm

Maybe ranged units could spit milk at enemies?
Image Image

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:39 pm

AnnoyedZebra wrote:Maybe ranged units could spit milk at enemies?
:warhead:
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

AnnoyedZebra

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Duerer wrote:
AnnoyedZebra wrote:Maybe ranged units could spit milk at enemies?
:warhead:
:roll:
Image Image

Lord Of Mantids
Battlefield General

Post by Lord Of Mantids » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Maybe, Khorne in Warhammer doesn't like ranged weapons, and the only ones he has are massive skull cannons that shoot the skulls of the cowardly. I will be doing my Ash Demons too, demons with staffs that function as flamethrowers, big horns, a cyclopean eye, and pathetic little skeleton arms.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Lord Of Mantids wrote:How about Kornflakes? Has a bad case of anger issues, only three things can appease him. A Unholy Bronze Bowl, Transparant Orange Milk, and a box of cornflakes. He has one of these three, the cornflakes, but he lacks the other two. So he sends his demons out (which are made of cornflakes wielding frozen milk swords and axes) to retrieve the last few ingredients to his healthy breakfast. During his temper tantrums, he occasionally will toss his minions at people for no good reason, and watch them fight. His followers repeat the phrase MILK FOR THE MILK GOD! BOWLS FOR THE BOWL THRONE! during their never ending conquest for the OTM and the Bronze Bowl.
That all sounds rather khorny...
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:34 pm

Lord Of Mantids wrote:How about Kornflakes? Has a bad case of anger issues, only three things can appease him. A Unholy Bronze Bowl, Transparant Orange Milk, and a box of cornflakes. He has one of these three, the cornflakes, but he lacks the other two. So he sends his demons out (which are made of cornflakes wielding frozen milk swords and axes) to retrieve the last few ingredients to his healthy breakfast. During his temper tantrums, he occasionally will toss his minions at people for no good reason, and watch them fight. His followers repeat the phrase MILK FOR THE MILK GOD! BOWLS FOR THE BOWL THRONE! during their never ending conquest for the OTM and the Bronze Bowl.
:ftw:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Hellhounds AKA Korndogs.

The portal to his realm is called the Kornhole.

Officers of his army are Kernels.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.