[Anno] Flight from Südburg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Space Bunny
Minifig

Re: [Anno] Flight from Südburg

Post by Space Bunny » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:27 pm

I want more :omnom:

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:10 pm

This is a cool story, I'm excited to see where it goes next.

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

Post by ComradeGreen » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:40 am

Loving this!
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:07 am

Kampfgruppe 5 in the Südburg system...

The Node Commander chokes the spy within his mechanical claw on the bridge of SMS Zentaur.
Node Commander: You had your targets within your grasp and yet you still allowed them to escape! You are of no further use to our cause except as a demonstration...
Spy: T-Target Klara met aargh-a Yedi Master!
Node Commander: Fool! That could have been Master Ōsu!

The Node Commander crushes the spy's windpipe, dropping his corpse onto the deck below as Fleder arrives.
Fleder: He was my best spy!
Node Commander: I have calculated he has no value to our cause anymore. Thank best girl that my programming prohibits me from destroying commissioned officers...
Fleder: First you summon me just before I wish to put my genius battleplan into motion and then you insult me?!
Node Commander: Your unauthorised invasion has been a huge failure and yet still I calculate that I must remind you that our blessed Archbishop is not as forgiving as I am.
Fleder: Archbishop? Here? I thought he was on a diplomatic mission to the Ottomans! This is a warzone!
Crewmember: Sir, the bounty hunters you requested have arrived!
Node Commander: Good, send them up here immediately!

The various bounty hunters file onto the Zentaur's bridge.
Fleder: Bounty hunters? Seriously? There must be something wrong with your processors!
Node Commander: Leutnant Fleder, you are to ensure the final preparations for the arrival of the SMS Martel and the most reverend one. Do you understand your orders?
Fleder: At once, Herr Kapitän...

With Fleder gone, the Node Commander addresses the bounty hunters.
Node Commander: I would like to remind you all that I require you to deliver me your quarry alive for questioning. Failure to do so will result in your termination. That means no disintegrations!
Tasai: I was promised leads on the location of the Yedi Master Ōsu!
Node Commander: You have yet to complete your mission, Tasai. I had calculated that red armour of yours held a warrior not a coward...
Tasai: Fine! I'll get you your knight and his buddies, but don't you dare double cross me!
Node Commander: Such a thought never passed through my processors...

Before leaving the Zentaur, Dr Monkey Head meet his old friend Quantumsurfer Zee in one of the many corridors.
Dr Monkey Head: Something big is going on, they've got Tasai and the Archbishop in on this!
Zee: It seems like the Fruit of Life Project is proceeding faster than expected... See if you can thwart Tasai, its essential that they do not capture the daughter of Lord Akira.
Dr Monkey Head: Got it!
Zee: May the dice be with you!
Dr Monkey Head turns around and heads back to his ship.
Zee: Wait, don't monkeys have tails???

While Zee considers, a security guard manages to creep up behind her
Guard: Hands up intruder!
Zee: Shit
Image Image