Army of JAM: The Comrade's Mantle

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Re: Army of JAM: The Comrade's Mantle

Post by Bluefog » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Comrade JAM: Billy, I know I sound sappy and I know people probably are unsure of me because all the old JAM's were basically varying degrees of cruel, but I pledge to be a great leader based on my positive reinforcement and my ability to connect with the average soldier.

Billy Gibbons: Right on.

Comrade JAM: And thanks for coming with me man, you standing by me means a lot.

Billy Gibbons: It's no trouble. It's the least a blues man can do.

Comrade JAM: Troops, thank you all for joining me, I know there are a lot of other things you could be doing right now, so I'm glad you're joining me and I'm glad for your service, I thank you for your sacrifices over the years, and I thank you for your continued support and for your commitment to excellence. The Army of JAM has become a feared and respected force in the Brikverse thanks to all your efforts. This has nothing to do with any of the JAMs and all to do with your savagery and successes on the battlefield.

Comrade JAM: I don't want to keep you here all day, the main purpose of this assembly is to announce a glorious battle royale for the position of General in the Army of JAM. I have many officers and seem to have an opening for a General. I have also decided that we should be embracing our Brikthulic ways... so we shall have this contest in his name. All hail the bringer of Chaos, the most unholiest of the unholy, Brikthulu!

Troops: Hail Brikthulu!

Comrade JAM: I've decided to open this contest up to outside interests too, in order to patch up alliances and work on new ones....

Comrade JAM: This contest is very important to me, I feel combat is the best deciding factor for this type of thing. The only type of General I want to serve under me is one who can think quick in the heat of battle.

The troops listened intently, they couldn't help but be impressed by how genuine he appeared to be. Comrade JAM called for his officers to step forward.

Comrade JAM: Thanks for being here, thank you for your service, each of you would make excellent Generals but there is only room for one.

Suddenly a man in a black cowboy hat stepped out.

Jonah Hex: Is there room for me?

Comrade JAM: You proved yourself in battle time and time again, but you defected, an offence punishable by death. I understand your reasons though. I will allow you to participate in this contest.

Jonah Hex: No bullshit?

Comrade JAM: No bullshit.

Comrade JAM: Alright, I don't really think there's much more to go over. Thank you all for coming out, wish good luck to our contestants.

Comrade JAM: I really meant it. Each of you deserve this. In Jonah's case he's getting his shot at redemption, but any of you are qualified so good luck to all of you and thanks for your commitment to the Army of JAM.

"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 pm

:tiger:

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:11 pm

"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:31 pm

X'zzian Captain: In a moment this new Comrade JAM will be arriving, you see, as soon as the first one died, technically our contract ended. We're finally evicting these intergalactic refugees, no longer will they soil our... uhmm... soil. Anyway, this most likely won't go well. Be ready.

X'zzian Soldiers: Yessir.

Comrade JAM: Thank you both for accompanying me on my meeting with the X'zzians. As per the meeting requests with our host, I am to go in alone. This seems like a trap, but I'm Comrade JAM. Anyway. thanks guys, maybe just wait here, take a load off?

JAM Bodyguard 1: Yessir, thank you sir.

Comrade JAM: If I'm not back in 30 minutes rush the place.

JAM Bodyguard 2: Understood sir.

Comrade JAM: Greetings X'zzians, I'm Comr-

X'zzian Captain: We know who you are. your ridiculous wings give you away.

Comrade JAM: Forgive me, I didn't realize... So why are you here?

X'zzian Captain: To do something that has been a long time coming. Throw the worthless space garbage back where it came from.

Comrade JAM: Excuse me?!

X'zzian Captain: You heard me. The Tallest have spoken, any contract forged with the old JAM is null and void upon his death and so the Army of JAM needs to leave the moon immediately or drastic measures will be implemented.

Comrade JAM: Is that so?

X'zzian Captain: Lower your weapons.

Comrade JAM: No.

BL-LAA-AM=M!!!

B-BBBB-BBB-BZZZZZZZRR-RRRRTT-TTRRTTC-CH!!

Comrade JAM: This is it, my defining moment...

Comrade JAM: You, X'zzian, you cannot possibly kill me, the only chance you had was to combine fire, but I could kill you in a heartbeat. I'm not going to do that however, because otherwise I won't be able to relay a message to your so called Tallest. Can you deliver this message?

X'zzian Soldier: Y-yes.

Comrade JAM: Good. You tell the Tallest that any arrangement they had with the old JAM still stands, if they go back on their word they'll be incurring my wrath.

Kommander Ken

Post by Kommander Ken » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Man I love those minifigs with the BrikThulu-y heads.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:09 am

What happened to the Comrade JAM with (chima) Wolf head?

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:52 am

Kaplan wrote:What happened to the Comrade JAM with (chima) Wolf head?
Warhead bashed him to death

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:45 am

RedRover wrote:
Kaplan wrote:What happened to the Comrade JAM with (chima) Wolf head?
Warhead bashed him to death
Thanks
I found the related topic post: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14025