War of the Battleplates Chronology

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

War of the Battleplates Chronology

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon May 27, 2019 9:56 am

The Battleplate Chronolgy is a collection of all the stories and battles by myself Since 2019, But as I have time to repost them, a prologue "book" will also be added to reference all of the old Pre-Ragnablok plots. As they are loosely connected

Chronicles
For nearly a Decade the Gold Sector was a powerful, yet troubled realm in the Galaxy. Explore the story of what came before the Battleplates, before it all came crumbling down in the age of Ragnablok

Main Story
Every end is a new beginning. The Gold Sector is wiped out in a supernatural event, bringing a close to the old world and ushering in a new age . See The Story of countless characters in their quest for ultimate supremacy of the Battleplates. Who will stand atop the ashes at the end?

Chapter 1 - Basil
A Hero awakes naked, lost and confused in a new world. Welcome to the Battleplates

1.1 > Tale of Basil Bob
1.2 > 1st Battle of Basil
1.3 > The Ballad of Basil
1.4 > The Anwar Incident
1.5 > Requiem for Basil I
1.6 > Requiem for Basil II

Chapter 2 - Isere
Anwar is destroyed and the Black Legion runs rampant. The Bratva retreat to their base at Isere

Chapter 3 - Tethys
Coming Soon

Side Entries
Assorted side stories that have no direct connection to the main plot line.

X.1 > Pumpkin Courier Service

Resources
Want to know who's who in the world? Check these useful links to other forum and wiki pages to familiarize yourself with important characters, groups, concepts and events
An Introduction to Plate Worlds
Informational Hub, For all things regarding the plates
Faction Profiles *With Pictures!*
Important Character bios
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Faction Index - Battleplates Chronology - Flickr Gallery
2018 Studgod
You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Re: War of the Battleplates Chronology

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Tue May 28, 2019 11:13 am

This is a great idea, good thinking
Image Image