[Anno] Her Return

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Re: [Anno] Her Return

Post by Kommander Ken » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:16 pm

Ho shit, this is great. :omnom:

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Your photography is superb.

Space Bunny
Minifig

[Anno] Her Return - The Finale

Post by Space Bunny » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:27 pm

Blacktron Base. C∆L-V1N and Kevin clamber around controls, while hastily trying to shoot incoming Blacktron troopers

C∆L-V1N: What area are we looking for?
Kevin: Some sort of throne room. Something's going on here and I think this boss of Blacktron would know.
C∆L-V1N: Who is the leader?
Kevin: I don't really know. Found anything yet?
C∆L-V1N: A wide room is on the 5th floor. I'd suppose it's some sort of throne room, but I think there's quite a lot of troops along the way.
Kevin: It's probably not the worst I've been through. Any way, you stay here, and I'll get going up to the throne room. Now stay safe and keep this door locked.

After several hours of clambering up stairs with swarms of troops, Kevin finally gets there. The throne room.
Kevin: Back down you idiots! I've already killed hundreds of you, so why do you think you'll be able to survive?
???: He's right, you should back down.
Kevin: Who the fuck are you? Stop hiding in your chair and show yourself!

???: I'm glad Minaglacia has people like you. It makes me proud.
Kevin: What the fuck are you on about!? Show yourself, or I'll have come up to you.

Roach: It is I Roach. Now I'd suggest you back down.
Kevin: Wait wha!? You died. You died! How is this possible?
Roach: Do you want to know? It's a long story
Kevin: Uh... yes...

Roach: It all started with started with the hooded crusaders and their damn A-gate technology. You see, their A-gates were successful but didn't get all of them to their original galaxy; Nehellenium. Instead one of them was teleported to the Diabolics' A-gate.

Roach: At that point, on the other side of the A-gate, I was being held captive by the Diabolics. There plan was for the MAD MAGE to use a spell to make me disappear to some sort of astral plain, but because of of the interference with all of these A-gates working at once, the spell had actually teleported me to Nehelluim, where the rest of the Hooded Crusaders were.

Roach: Something had happened there, like a sort of apocalypse, and I can tell you now, that those Hooded Crusaders didn't survive.

Roach: I, for one, had survived by sheer luck. Endless swarms of these orcs that kept on shouting "BROOOOOOOOOTAL" were some of the worst things in this desolate place. I would spend long nights in misty alleys fighting them off.

Roach: But one day, a man who called himself a 'Quantum Surfer' had offered me an item. He said that I didn't need to pay for it. I, of course, took it. A solid gold disc would go for a lot in these lands.

Roach: But what I didn't know was that this was not a normal disc. As I looked in it I saw.... Giles. I was quite confused at that point in time and he began saying my name over again, getting more worried each time. I just froze, unable to think of what to say, but then, he disappeared from the reflection.

Roach: I quickly went back to the Quantum Surfer to discuss about what this did. He told me that it was a way to see between 2 different galaxies, and with enough training you could use it to travel worlds.

Roach: He then showed me one last person. A troop, bearing the symbol of Blacktron. He said that these people need a leader, and that they would immediately flock to me as a hero. All I needed to do was travel back to Anno.

Roach: Once I touched it,I was quickly transported back. But the Mirror? It had gone missing. I heard rumors about it being in the hands of the hooded crusaders.

Kevin: So what now? Are you coming back to Minaglacia?
Roach: No, in fact, we're planning on taking Legotovia and then the rest of the Anno galaxy.
Kevin: Wait, what? How would you get that many troops?
Roach: I have made friends with a Warhead shard, who will help me in this battle for Legotovia.
Kevin: And then? What next?
Roach: Then you. Minaglcia.
Kevin: No, you're not. He hastily pulls up his arm, with a small contraption on his hand. Jane? Get all our forces to Legotovia. No questions. Get them there n-

Roach stabs Kevin straight through the chest.
Roach: Not this time Kevin. The end is nigh.

The end is nigh... may the battles begin
Last edited by Space Bunny on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:32 pm

*nigh
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

Space Bunny
Minifig

Post by Space Bunny » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:34 pm

ninja_bait wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:32 pm
*nigh
What are you talking about? Never made that mistake ever

ninja_bait

Post by ninja_bait » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:36 pm

:rtfm:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

ComradeGreen
Hero

Post by ComradeGreen » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:46 am

This is the best plot twist in Brikwars history.
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green