[Anno] Beyond the Dimensions

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

[Anno] Beyond the Dimensions

Post by ComradeGreen » Mon May 25, 2020 12:54 pm

Deep within a Werehouse on the City Continent of Lauch, Legotavia.

"Time for our ritual." speaks the Archbishop of the School of the Kuudere as he advances upon a shrine with a magical staff in hand.

"Let us begin then, It took you quite a bit of work after all....." chuckles the Archbishop of Himederes.

"All the preperations are ready." says the Archbishop of Military-Girls.

As the staff is placed in the centre of the ritual circle, the Haremists begin to chant and pray, as a incantation as old as the Haremist Church is conducted. There is something different about this incantation however, It has been slightly modified for its greater purpose.

Sudenlly a pillar of flame errupts in the centre of the room!

"It's working! We did it!" cries out a lowly cultist

"What a bother. Is this meant to be some sort of binding spell? A child could do better then this."

Sudenlly tendrils of flame lash out throughout the room as local plantlife bursts from the soil, capturing the Haremist Cultists.

"I'm going to take my leave now. You've spiked my curiosity... And since you brought me here, I might as well indulge"

A woman steps forth from the Vortex, and surveys the room around her.

The Archbishop of Kuudere launches an attack to subdue the Waif, and engages in combat.

She easily defeats the Archbishop, and leisurely walks out of the ruined werehouse.

"They're... meant to be Psuedo-Familiars, right?" asks one Cultist, a large bruise on his head.
"Yea..."

Weeks later several prominent members of the Legotavian Scientists Guild receive a piece of mail. It simply reads;

'Break free from the shackles of your masters. Seek out knowledge and learn all there is to learn. Seek Truth.'

And then an address deep in the Legotavian undercity....
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green