FROBOQEST!

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

FROBOQEST!

Post by Bookwyrm » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Last edited by Bookwyrm on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

PART WON: THERE AND RAP AGAIN

Post by Bookwyrm » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:57 pm

Rencomendend Listening::

Frobo: oh-kayy, so then after that u go “Su-wag] okay?/??

Sam Enrico: Freestyle rapping is a hobby that takes a lot of time to master

Frobo: SOO then lern from the master hismelf. *brsk tskt brsk tskt* ‘IM SO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS. IMSO FRESH YU CAN SUCK MY NUTS--”

Sam Enrico: Sa-wag

Frobo: I”M SO FREDSH YOU CAN SUK MY NUTS, I’M SIO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTZ. *terrible beatboxing*

Sam Enrico: Mister Frobo?

Frobo: “Frobo the Swaggins, frobo teh Swaggins, Frobo the Swagbgins forbo the SWAGGINS--” oh yeh wats up Samm dude

Sam Enrico: You said that you want to go on a quest for your hobby but you haven?t said what kind of quest to go on

Frobo: Oo ya shit ur right……. umb so let me se here… weeeeel theres a lotta stuff i need to do, a lot a plases we shoud check out too! We nee to get an bunch of NEW people to riplace the old frends in Concnave Dolphin, my super dupur team from before that stupid RANGABLOK BULLSHIT!!! then we go kill the LIVING FUCk out of them quamtumsurfers for hrting mai peepos! An yuor’re book has good iformatian on a tun of stuff we can use 4 the battel!

Sam Enrico: As most hobbies require items to get started, the same applies to Revenge, including vendettas, and grudges so we have listed a few we think you consider obtaining to get the best out of Revenge, including vendettas, and grudges.

Frobo: ya bro thats what im sayin, but liek…….. what KIND of items… gib me the LIST… ABS is kewl an all but tha Qontumsuffers can control it, can u chek ur book??

Sam Enrico: “You can visit your local super store to find any of the items list-ed below or even order them online.
Paper
Clay
Paper clips
Felt
Pipe cleaners
Glue—”

Frobo: O K O K I get it, here lemme get uhhHHHHHHHHHHH… paper

Sam Enrico: That?s the key!

Frobo: nice, so now we can just dothis like a HUDRED FUCKIN TIMES and replace werds to get tha shitt we need! TUBULAR. Cmon, weer almost there’! I got sum ideas of my OWN!! :D

Frobo: Dis is the whole to tha place were going, we can just droop the thingy off here.

Sam Enrico: What?re you dropping off?

Frobo: This weerd leg taht I pucked ip on PLanet Butt, my super rad freind Colllete told me to find a portle that hads a smell like this 1 and toss it insdie.

Sam Enrico: Why?

Frobo: fuk if i kno brobeans but they DID say some VERY VERY VERYVERYVERVYERY powerfill allie wood heplp us de-feet the QSes if i did it….. so yeah….. anyway Im gunna pitch this shit now lol

Frobo: *tonss* cobi

Frobo: K so thats done now,, and wheel comee back l8r when jts time to FUCK THOSE GUYS UP!!!! what’s you’re book say if u serch for “How to start a hobby in Legendairy wepons for killing asshatds?

Sam Enrico: There are establish-meant the offer this for the hobby you are currently committed to nearby...

Frobo: OOOOO the Staff of S’mudge liooks PRETTY KEWWWWL, let’s find that nexst! It’s closed by tooo!!!!

Sam Enrico: Okay Mr. Frobo!

Frobo: Okie so lets get back to ourr music. so yhen it goes…

BE TO CONTINUE………..
Last edited by Bookwyrm on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

PART 2: THE HOBBOT: AN UNEXPECTED JERKY

Post by Bookwyrm » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Frobo: Mkey so then wat doesz it say about fifnding moar troopers to fite wif us??

Sam Enrico: “You may already have a friend or two that already shares a similar interest in the hobby you wish to peruse, so it might be a great idea to get them involved.”

Frobo: ya so let Hypathetically sey rthat my hobbyt is “Peace,’ who shoudl we talk 2 that migt jelp us out wioth sum mann power?

Sam Enrico: “Here is a list of some of those indi-viduals who have manage to secure themselves a place in the history of Peace.
Pacifass
Queen of the Pwnies
Ragn Valdr
President Austin
The Warlok of Karlovia”

Frobo: well Passive Ass is my dood with the horsmen but he;s trapped in that blapck hoale I told u about, and i nevar herd of those other dudez, dat last won sounds promisin thgo… oH HEY what is that JANK SHIT over tyhere??

Frobo: hMMMM,,,,, smels like Beeef… what d you thunk>

Sam Enrico: Meat curing is a hobby that takes a lot of time and effort to learn, but with determination you can master it!

Frobo: wel i wabnt som jerky, we caN monch it whil we look 4 tha Scpeter…

Frobo: doop de doop doo--

???: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA

Frobo: *OOhf*

???: Hush, keep thine grubby mitts of mine bait!

Frobo: WUT DA FUK BRO GET OFFFFFF

Sam Enrico: Who?re you?

???: I am a knight errant of her majesty the NegaBlok-Trix, and I beseech thee to shutteth the fuck up, lest thee scare away mine quarry!

Sam Enrico: You?re quarry?

Nega-Knight: Aye, I am on the hunt for an elusive Poop Dragon that roams these lands; I shall lure it in with the luscious scent of jerky, and when it stops to feed on the dehydrated meat, verily I shall ambush the beast and tame it with use of yon control gem!

Frobo: Ug you don't get it bra, IM FRENDS with ur BOSS, shee blessed my witb her NEGA-POWERS amd I’’m just tryna get guys to hgelp me do her bidding and freee the other Horsemne of the Pocklips!

Nega-Knight: Well, if that indeed is the case, prove thy mettle and use thy powers to call to the creature. Then, will we parlay, but not before. If thou art speaking falsely, I shall cut thy sloping green head from thy shoulders.

Frobo: ...kNow what????>? DEEL.

Frobo: nnnnnngg...

Frobo: hghfhfhfgdjhsdjkfhsjdhjfhsjhjh!!!!!……

Sam Enrico: Mr. Frobo, I think it?s working!

Nega-Knight: By my sword, thou art right! Look yonder!

Poop Dragon: R̛̛̬̲͓͔͉͚̲̮̦̤̣̠̪̫̰̺ͦͦͯ͋ͧͮ͝ͅṘ̴̴̶͉̼͔̫̮͍̮̩͖͇̥̰͇͕̻͔̙̎ͮ̊ͬ͗ͩ͡R̵̶̰̘͚̲̥̻̼̼̥̬̗̥̳̼̒̋͊̈́ͦ͆̏ͮͬ̒ͩͪ̚͞R̢̡̢̙͓̘͚̼̻̙̗̟̦̺̮̫͇̲̳̣ͤͫ́̆ͦ͌͋̇͐̉͑́ͤͯͯ́Ơ̵̶̫̜̖͖̘̞̺̞̮̩̭͑͊ͣ͂͛͗͛̌ͤ̈́̏̅͋̈ͨͦ͋ͦͅO̷̢̤͔͓̤͍̗͍̠̗͔̰̤͈͍͛ͦ͂ͩ͐̿̒͗ͣ̐͑̋ͧͬͤͪ̓͋ͭ͜O̶̵͙̤̙̱͚̭͈͎͓͙͉̘̣͎͕̓̈ͣ̌̍ͦ͛̾̆ͥ͂ͪ̀́Ö̧̾͗͗̃̂͐͛̆̑ͩ͑ͯ̐ͭ̏͏̝̪͖͕̤̣͞O̎͛ͩ̿̑ͧ̇̒ͯ҉̨̹̰̰͍͓̜̺̖͔̩̳̳̭̬͠͞Ơ̧̟̫̬͍̱͚̪̟̘̗̥͕̼͓̟̖̰̌͑̌ͧͦ͗ͣ͗̍ͩ͆͒̔ͮͨ̐̎̂͂͜͝ͅO̷̶͋ͦ̄͊̍̇̽͌ͮͥ͛͆̊̓͋ͦ̚҉̵͈̞̤̻̣̦͓̲̪̬̯̘̹͔̰͠Ő̡͋͊̓̀̈́̓̍̎̽̋̾̓ͣ̑͗̆̔͞͞͏̞̼̙̻͚̩̰̣̟̼͖̗̟̹͔̣͔̤O̵̮͍̥͓̤̮͖͉͎̙̫̙̦̟͂̾̋̅̎ͬ̀̀ͅR̶̨̜̣̳͚͓̗̯̋͐ͮ̄͐͒̄ͤ̏́̈́ͫͯ̚͡ͅR̋ͭ̈ͮ̅͆̓͊ͧ̽͑̍̐̂͆̽̇҉͘҉̢̙͉͍͉̫̯̱͇R̟͙̤̘͖̻̻ͭ́ͪ̌̂̈́͒͑̐ͦ̔̉ͨͨͩ̒̏͌ͯ͡R̡̡̨̛̘̰̗̼̮͔̺̹̫̜͈̖̠̙͖͖̰̝͎͐́͛ͧ̒ͫ͂̇ͨ͊̊R̢̄̈̾̏͒ͨ̓̔ͫ̉͗̍͞͏͍͓̥̘̞̘̺̙̠̻̼͔͕̹R̨̧̫̗͚͎̮̣̹̫̝̹̥̯͙̦͈ͭ̽̀ͨ̾̕͝ͅͅ!̶̛̠̩̦̙̗͕ͪ͊̐ͫ͆̕͝͡!̷͂̈̍̿̀̆̏͐̔̋͑̂ͤͩ͏̣͉̹͉̱͎̣̲͖̦̰̭!̶ͦ͐͑̾̉ͯ̋͌͆̃̂̌̓̽̎̅͏̴̪̗̲̻͈̙̦̪̜̯͘͞!̧̼͉̖̠̾̋ͦ̋ͩ̀̇͘̕͞͡!̵̢̡̰̺̩̠͙̔̃̊ͩ͒ͫ̓̉̇ͬ̑̀͐̍!̷͕̦̺͔̝̮͔͈̬̣͇͖̍ͮ̈͗͂̈́ͮ͂͆̌̕ͅ!̷̨͙͎̮̦̪̲̘̩ͥ̽̓ͮ͆ͫͦ́̃͝1̵̵̅̇ͧ̈́͒̏͋͠҉͚̲̟̭̩͔͍͉̣͈̲̱̮!̨̽̾͑ͥ̒ͪ͛ͤͫ͂͋͊̒ͪ͗̈́ͩ͌͑͟҉̦̟̺͈!̢̑͌ͫ͊̃͒̓̓ͦͮ̄ͤ҉̡͖̼̗̗̞̹̖̤̘̯!͛ͣ͒̔̏͊̍͏̡͡҉̸̝̯̦̯̙̹̲̥̭͇̬͔̪̺!̓̋ͪ̾̽͏͔̯̭̥͈̩̩̪̱̝̺̻͔̫͔̀̕!̢̢̤̳̺̗͂̐̊̽̉́ͣ̕͢!̴̨̨̧̰̣̳̻ͭ̐́̅͒͗͗̒́!̧̟̞̟̪̠̮̱̰̠̓̍̎̍ͣͦ͋̅͒ͫ͘͟͝!̮̥̘͇̞͓̪͚̬̌͊̌̈͗ͪ̍̔ͫ͛̄ͥͪ͛̿ͮ̀ͩ͟͜͞!̴̨̲͚̙̳̟͍͓͎̭̱̦̳̔̀̅ͨ̊̔ͣ͑ͣ̔ͧ̋ͦ̄ͯ̊́͜!̷̨̠͚͍̙̻̖͉̼͎͍̗͊̌̓̉͌͗͜͞!̢̛͇̘̻̫͎̯̟̤̟̅͆̾̎̓̓̓ͩ͒́̏ͣ͐ͥ̃!̧̳͎̟̼̤͍̖͓̺̠̥ͬͭͤͮ͂͊͐̏̀͘͢ͅ

Frobo: ‘assa gud boiiiiii, eat up da shiddy jerkey dragig buddie...

Poop Dragon: R̨̛̗̣͍͇̺̰̘̫̞̗̱̦͚̪̙̟̯̖̲͢͟H̸̟̯͇̺́͢͞͝O̴̡͔̺̲͘͞M̨͔̪̕͝͡ͅͅG̸̶̳͖̼̮͓N̶̲̱̞͘͞͞H̡̤̙̹͕̟̝̜̟̠̩͔̗̤̤̜̬̲͕́͝͠O̷̵̵͚͓̯̩͔̬̺̣̱̺͓͘M͏̫͓̥̼͖͈̼̱̘͎̟̠̫̻͕́N̴͈͓͉̘͞O̸͏̩͎͙̗̗̞̣ͅG̡̛̲͔̳̘͙͎̖͕͎͍̠̲̲̺̫̥͎͔Ņ̵̛͎̖̞͇̗͘͜H̖̖͉̻̳̻͍̗̙̕͘M̷͇̩̭͚̼͙̬̪̪̠̥̼̭̖͔̘͚͘͢ͅO̸̢̙̩̬̜̖̭͉̜̤̙̯͠H̶͖͖͚͚̺̘́͡M̧̧̘̣̻͍͔͕̥̱̖̳̫̀͢͜N͞͏̸̗̥͔͓̯͇̝O҉̴̛̛̮͓̬̫͖̦̞̯̣̱̟ͅG͏̷̷̥̮̻͉̩͇̲M̷̧̖̦͉͓̤͎̣̘͎̫̺̀͢ͅH̸̵̩͍̹̟̺̹͈̣̰

*KLIK*

Nega-Knight: Well, it would seem that ye were telling the truth! If thou art a servant of her holiness, then I am at thy service, good Horseman.

Frobo: so u’ll help us? rad. ACKTUALLY we’er lookin for a wepin that mite be around hhere, called da Septer of s’mudge, suposedley it can hert a qwanutum serfer and we need to finsd it 4 REVANGE.

Nega-Knight: I know the location of the weapon you seek, but it shall not be an easy matter of retrieving it, the weapon’s guardian is fearsome indeed. Let us mount my new steed and I shall bring us there!

Frobo: word

BE TO CONTINUE………..
Last edited by Bookwyrm on Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Re: FROBOQEST!

Post by Food_Truk » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:05 am

Who can resist the lure of beef jerky? Also Sam Enrico is slowly becoming my favourite of this series.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Food_Truk wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:05 am
Also Sam Enrico is slowly becoming my favourite of this series.
Saem
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

PATR THREE: THE DESOLASHIN OF S’MUDGE

Post by Bookwyrm » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Nega-Knight: Yon is the resting place of the scepter thou seekest. Local legend tells that a powerful protector resides in the lake, but none have survived to tell the tale.

Frobo: ballur, taht must meen that it packs an PONCH. Sam, u wanna scoot ahed wif somethin from ur bouk?

Sam Enrico: How to Start a Hobby in Falconry!

*pouf*

Origameagle: |< /-\ \/\/ |< /-\ \/\/ !

Origameagle: |< /-\ \/\/ |< /-\ \/\/ !

*fludder fludder*

Origameagle: |< /-\ \/\/ |< /-\ ---

* G L O R R P *

Frobo: what in teh fuck

Sam Enrico: The guardian is lake?

Nega-Knight: Ha! That is the fearsome foe that legends speak of? A little sludge in a pond? Fear not, noble Horseman, I shall wade into the restless muck and retrieve the weapon on thy behalf, my strength is far more than that of this pathetic polymer.

Nega-Knight: Alas! I am being pulled--

*glurp*

Frobo: well that’s just FANTASSTICK. now hes FUNCKING DED.

Sam: This kind of thinking will prevent anyone from doing a lot of things that make them happy, so instead of just dis-missing your dreams, try finding a way around the problem!

Frobo: Ur rigght sam!! If’e got a idea!

Frobo: *whinsle* HEEEEERR BOI! PUUSHU!

Puushu: G̶̨̧̮̝͖͒̆͆̿͂̐̑͢͟͠R̟̙̜͙͖̟̤̀̊̏̎́Ơ̡̨̫͈̲͙̭̲̝͙͂͌͑̀̐͆͗͞W̶͉̥̯̖̟̮̙̫̿̇́̍͛̒͘͢͠Ģ̬̮̰̳̏̂̐̽̔̔̚͞L̡͓͕̲̼̗̘͎͚͌̇̑́̓̋̓̈͂͘͟H͙̜͉̿̿͆̽̀͢͢͝R̶̡̥̬̙̱͚͎̻̣̃̒̾̂̋̕͞G̡̮̥͉͚̐̔͛͐̐̐͡R̴̼̺̝̮̯̠̪̒̊̀̀̐̌̑̂̔̚?̧̼͍̠̠́͌̎̒͗̓̊͒

Frobo: okie donkey Puushu i nead yu to fling me hard nd reel fatst at taht rokk, so I can--

* y E E T *

* C r A s H ! ! ! *

Frobo: owwwww ny goddang HED. DX

Sam Enrico: Mr. Frobo! Are you alright?

Frobo: fuck no! but i GOT the STIFF

*bubbel*

???: Greetings, brave traveler! I am the Clay-dy of the Lake, protector of this weapon, and by hurling yourself literally headfirst at the problem, you have proven yourself foolhardy and reckless enough to brandish this weapon! Only a head as hard and empty as yours is enough to sunder the stone holding it! You are the chosen one to lead the holy quest against the ABS tyrants that oppress us! The Staff of S’Mudge is yours!

Frobo: YES YES YEBS. I HAZZZZZZ TEH POWARRRRRRRRR!!!!

The Clay-dy of the Lake: The might of the ancient Polymyr guardians is yours to command!

Polymyrs: (in unison) *gLURP*

Nega-Knight: Stupendous! I am alive, if partially digested. It seems my right hand did not survive. But no matter! You have retrieved the Scepter, and the blessing of its guardians, so our objective is complete! Where is our next destination, master The Swaggins?

Frobo: hhHMMMMMMMM…………….,........ wellll i wabt to find mor soldjurs to fight agenst the DIKHEDS who kild my old frends. Iz gunna be a fukcin RECANING witgh those guiz! si we need tp go find a peaseful wizord whu can kall 4th some leejons to figth dem. SOOOOO….. we needs ti go 2 ANNO.

BE TO CONTINUE………..

Bolicob12
Officer

Post by Bolicob12 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:01 pm

👀

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:27 pm

Quick, lock all the A-Gates before he gets here. :shock:

Great job on the Clay-dy, Frobo's qest gets more interesting with each chapter.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

PART FOAR: THE TOO TOWERZ

Post by Bookwyrm » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 am

Frobo & Sam Enrico: ohhhHHHHHHH WERE OFF TWO SEA THE WIZORD, THe wundarful wizord oV ANNO!

Polymyrs: *blomp blomp blomp*

Nega-Knight: Master Frobo! It’s getting late, but I believe we are coming up on the passage into Anno, and I think there might be some kind of gate checkpoint.

Frobo: what inthe frensh fuck is the porblem NOW???

Light Rook: HALT TRAVELER!

Dark Rook: CEASE YOUR PROGRESS AT ONCE!

Sam Enrico: Who?re you?

Dark Rook: WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF THE GATES OF ANNO!

Light Rook: WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE IN THESE LANDS?

Frobo: Nobel guardenias, whee are humbel travlers who seek the wize wizord of Amno, the Worelok of Karlovia!

Light Rook: MANY COME SEEKING PASSAGE TO THIS WORLD, BUT NOT MANY ARE ALLOWED TO PASS!

Dark Rook: FOR YOU SEE, IN ORDER TO PASS, YOU MUST DETERMINE THE CORRECT DOOR! ONE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION, THE OTHER…

Light Rook: CERTAIN DOOOOOOOOM!

Nega-Knight: Diabolical! A riddle for passage! Speak this puzzle that we might test our mental mettle and prove our worthiness to enter!

Light Rook: WE WILL ANSWER BUT ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS. ONE OF US ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH, AND ONE OF US ALWAYS LIES. THEN MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

Dark Rook: YOU MAY NOW BEGIN THE PUZZLE!

Frobo: Okey so wut qwestchun shoud we aks?

Nega-Knight: Well, verily, there art many schools of thought for this riddle, some scholarly folk suggest asking which door is NOT the one we should go through, but in practice it might not be that easy…

Frobo: Y don't we just STAB one ov tehm and assk if it hertz liek a binch? EZ way 2 c if yhey are lieing

Nega-Knight: I admire thy lateral thinking, but that still leaves us with the question of which door to pass through.

Frobo: oh yeahhhhhhhh, well SHID im out if ideas……. Clay-dy wat do u thikn about this?

Clay-dy: Don’t look at me man, I don’t even have a brain, I just digest the brains of those that fall into the lake and get what I can from them…

Frobo: DAMBIT. oki, wat els can we try… Samb? wat bout u dood?

Frobo: Sam??

Sam Enrico: ...Putting your mind to whatever you want to achieve is usually the key that allows many others in your situation to open the doors and making a success out of the hobby they have got into...

Dark Rook: WHAT?

Sam Enrico: Aha! That?s the key! Both doors are not doors!

Light Rook: YEAH WHAT HE SAID, WHAT?

Nega-Knight: By my sword, he is right! The buttresses of yon two towers both speak truth as well as lies! How else would they both be able to give us the riddle in the first place? The riddle is naught but utter nonsense!

Dark Rook: DAMN, THEY’RE ONTO US.

Light Rook: I TOLD YOU THAT THE KNIGHT AND KNAVE PUZZLE IS WAY OVERDONE MAN, THEY WERE GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT EVENTUALLY.

Dark Rook: YEAH I KNOW, I KNOW, I WAS JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT KINDA CLASSIC. MAYBE IF WE PUT UP A SIGN INSTEAD THEY’D STILL FALL FOR IT…

Light Rook: JUST LET IT GO, WE’LL THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER.

Frobo: so TAHTS IT??? Tgen wich door leeds to ANNO, NUMBNUNTS???

Light Rook: NEITHER, ACTUALLY. THOSE AREN’T EVEN REAL DOORS, WE JUST PUT THEM THERE FOR THE PRANK.

Sam Enrico: Pranking people is a hobby undertaken by very few individuals. Think about the reasons you wish to get involved!

Dark Rook: HONESTLY WE’RE JUST SUPER BORED HERE, THE GAMESKAPE IS PRETTY BARE IF YOU HADN’T NOTICED.

Frobo: so then HOW **DO** we gedt to Anoo then??!?!?!?!? IM GETTIN VERI FRUNSTRATED....

Dark Rook: OKAY CHILL MAN, TO TELL THE TRUTH, YOU JUST KEEP WALKING IN THE DIRECTION YOU WERE HEADED BEFORE AND YOU’LL COME TO THE PORTAL IN LIKE, FIVE MINUTES.

Frobo: o ok tight

Frobo: ...

Light Rook:

Dark Rook:

Frobo: OHHH HEY if u guyz are board, y don't u come to do the epik qest winth us!

Dark Rook: OH THANK GOD.

Light Rook: YEAH THAT SOUNDS PRETTY RAD, WE’RE IN.

Sam Enrico: Yes!

Frobo: NOW YHEN! Wee’re VARY clothes to wear the wizord is, so LETS GET YHIS BRED! ERVYBONDY FOLLOW MEE!!

BE TO CONTINUE………..

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:17 am

Frobo: OHHH HEY if u guyz are board, y don't u come to do the epik qest winth us!

Dark Rook: OH THANK GOD.
I can sympathize with Dark Rook there. Boredom is awful.

The merry crew grows yet again, truly Frobo will be a mighty force to fight. So someone else can go do it.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

PART FIVVE: WARLOK-MAN OF MANY CULORS

Post by Bookwyrm » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:55 pm

*Somewhere in a hidden corner of the Anno Galaxy, a Warlok steps out of his party to have a smoke break...*

Food_Truk: *pulls from pipe, breathing out a cloud of smoke.* Ahhhhhh, now this is the life, Plumgaar. Now that QS Zee isn’t trying to kill me anymore, I think things will be smooth sailing from here on until we hear from Lord 3arlathotep on what to do for our next move in taking over the Brikverse.

Plumgaar: I still don’t know how youze managed to keep her from choppin off mah head, I thought Anno wuz a “no Brootalz zone.”

Food_Truk: Yeah but it doesn’t say anything about a no Frootalz zone, and they don’t need to know that they’re basically the same thing. What they don’t know won’t hurt them. I’m just happy that Anno is so lax about things like “Peace” and “Stability,” anywhere else in the Brikverse and there’d already be some weirdo coming down and trying to set our whole party on fire. But this… *sip* this is lovely...

???: HELOOOOOOOOH! WIZORD? WARLOK MAN???

Food_Truk: Aaaaand I fuckin jinxed it.

Frobo: HOLY SHINT, we finalny founsd the wizord!

Food_Truk: Yyyyeah, I don’t know what the hell that thing is but I don’t want it coming anywhere near me. Guards!

Greater Diemon: hhhhhHHHHHHALT… STHOP… THHEATHE YOUR PROGRETHH…

Sam Enrico: Wait right there!

Nega-Knight: Ah, you misjudge us, my companions and I are here to seek thine aid, oh wisest Warlok of Karlovia! Pray, give us an audience for but a mere few minutes before delivering thy verdict.

Food_Truk: ...Huh. That IS new. Alright, bet. Tuth, stand down buddy, they can come in.

Food_Truk: So. What do you… uh, guys… want, exactly?

Frobo: hullo wize wizord, i am FROBO THE SWAGGINS, horseman of POOP an champeon of ROOIN! I am hear to seenk ur ayd in defeeting a dedly enemy an i need soljurs to helep me in my qest! U are a powerflu magik usar and we wer hoping u coud kall up sum doods from tje nethur-reejons to help us battel! :D :D :D

Food_Truk: Riiiiiight. You kill a random YA protagonist for a benny once and suddenly everyone wants a piece of the action. Well, I mean, I’m not really a “wizord,” and your “qest” seems uh... confusing… at the very best, but if you’re a fellow lover of the Ruinous Powers then I guess you can’t be all that bad.

Plumgaar: Poop izn’t really ur forte doe bawss, if he’z hopin for a shitgoat army he iz kinda outta luck…

Food_Truk: I mean I could summon a bunch of diemons or something, but they won’t stick around very long, so you probably don’t want me to do that. You just need bodies to throw at the wall, yeah?

Nega-Knight: Verily. As many bodies as thou canst spare.

Food_Truk: Oh you know what? Actually, I think I might be able to help, I know a guy. Staesciee!

Arch-Fiend: Yeah boss?

Food_Truk: Can you bring me my cell? I took it out of my pocket near the glitter fondue fountain.

Arch-Fiend: Right away! *flutter flutter*

Food_Truk: So tell me about this “Epic Qest” of yours, what’s the story there?

Sam Enrico: Vengeance is Mr. Frobo’s favorite hobby!

Plumgaar: Ahhh, revenge iz sumthin I understand too well, I’ll get doze Spess Oss-tree-uh gitz back for dumpin mustash gas on me one of deze dayz…

Frobo: YEAH! im gunna kill ALL teh asshills who blowed up my FRESH PEEPS in Concnave Dophlin!

Food_Truk: (what the fuck is a conknave dofflin) Er yeah, you show ‘em who’s boss! Oh look here comes my phone!

Arch-Fiend: Here you go!

Food_Truk: Thanks Staesciee, you’re the best. I’ll meet you guys back at the buffet table.

Arch-Fiend: Tee-hee!

Food_Truk: Okay, just give me a sec. *beep boop beep beep boop!* Hey! Ratfink, buddy! Yeah… yeah I know, it's been a minute. So hey, I know it’s sort of short notice, but I’ve got a guy here who’s looking for some Ruinous muscle to fuck up some guys, any chance you have some men you can-- oh, seriously? That’s even better. Yeah, I’ll clear the space around here. Okay, see you in a sec. *click*

Nega-Knight: Your conference with the small pink rectangle seemed to go well?

Light Rook: DID YOUR ACQUAINTANCE AGREE TO LEND US MORE PAWNS?

Food_Truk: Huh? Yeah sure, so, uh, you guys might want to stand back. Like way back.

*Star Trek beaming noises*

Ratfink: So, this is your pad in Anno, huh? Nice place. Where’s the client?

Food_Truk: The stumpy little dude with the green doorstop for a head. Just showed up here like ten minutes ago talking about revenge and shit. Funny guy. Hey, Horseman bro. This is Ratfink, he’s a razzgrizzly bounty hunter with the Heralds of Ruin.

Ratfink: Oh damn, I’m glad I came here myself then. Greetings, Horseman of Poop. We heard rumor that you escaped being trapped in the Singularitatem Nehellenium, but none of the Nega-Blok Trix’s agents could zero in on your position. I assume this mission is part of your plan to free the others from their prison then?

Frobo: uuuuUUUUHHHH, i meen, KINDA, i don't liek plannin an all that BRANEY SHIT butt Clodette told me in a dreem to go hed wit revenge so I gess so? IDK LMAO XD

Ratfink: Well, if it’s part of a plan by the Horseman of Stability I’ll assume everything is on-schedule with her arrangements. I came thinking this would be a normal bounty job, but if this is official Horseman business then I will of course lend my strength at no cost, per my ongoing arrangement with Pacifass.

Plumgaar: What… what doez he mean by dat?

Nega-Knight: It appears to be a phrase used by him frequently to express affirmation. To borrow the Brikverse colloquialism, I believe it is his “catch phrase.”

Food_Truk: Awesome, cool, now that everyone is friends now I’ll leave you guys to it, I am hungry as SHIT right now, so good luck with your Qesting, let me know how it goes! Plumgaar, let’s go hit the snack table.

Plumgaar: Youze don’t hafta tell me twice!

Ratfink: So, where are we headed for this mission?

Frobo: we gots about a weak till evreything goes down, so, nestx on da list is uhhhhhhhh… NUFFIN! its akl ready!

Ratfink: Somehow I doubt that, but I’ll look into the logistical side of things later. For now, I will let you lead the way to the destination portal.

Light Rook: OH IF WE’VE GOT TIME CAN WE STOP FOR TACO BELL? I’M SUPER HUNGRY.

Dark Rook: UGH WHY TACOS, LET'S GET A PIZZA INSTEAD.

Frobo: LAYDEES, LADEYS pls!!! I noe a plase we can halve both!! Juts follow me!!

BE TO CONTINUE……….. IN HTIS YEARS’ HAWLOWEEN HELLHNUNT!1!!!! STAY TOONED!!!!!
Last edited by Bookwyrm on Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:13 pm

It'll take forever to get that smell of play-doh and dung out of the room, but this'll be fun to watch.

The makeshift building is just perfect, too.