A New System is Born

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

TEORI
Officer

Re: A New System is Born

Post by TEORI » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Terma Fleet Home Base

Teor: Boris completed the mission. It's our turn. I am going to the exercise base in the north. I will direct the operation. You go to the Ulros System. You will meet Admiral Ahab there.

Leo: It was very good. With the shuttle taking off from the ship, I move to the frigate carrying materials in orbit.

Teor: All powers on the portal have been transferred to you. Recent developments annoy me. When you get there, you send your detailed report.

Leo: Well sir. Troy won't like that.

Teor: Don't worry about him.

They take fast pace to the ship.

On the flight deck of the ship.

Teor: Pandora's Soldiers are ready for the operation. I prepared four gunships for air support for this operation. Leo want to add something? Ready in your shuttle.

Leo: 6 man less for 2000 fully equipped enemies, right? That base also has heavy weapons. As soon as the long range early warning radar detects these gunships, the entire operation ends.

Teor started laughing. And his head turned to Commander of Pandora's Soldiers No1.

Teor: If your men are ready, you can replace them.

No1: They are always ready.

Leo: You still haven't answered. What is the need for such a suicide mission when there is bombing.

Teor: I want the head of that treacherous council member. I really want. I can't take that head as evidence by bombing it. Also for these guys, 2000 people would just exercise.

Leo: So you want to try your new toys. I am moving into my shuttle.

Teor: When you get to the No1 destination, load the guys and exit. Time matters.

The assault team showed that they understood the orders by preparing their weapons.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:41 pm

10 minutes later The announcement was made when the arrival point was reached on the flight deck.

No1 and a soldier boarded the gunship.

Four other soldiers advanced to ride the hover assault scoutters.

Those who got on their vehicles moved to the platform where the gunships would carry them.

Gunships started to take off and mobilized to carry their cargo.

Gunships started to move from the flight deck towards their rapid exit targets. As the sun sets and the darkness takes over.

The gunships descended as they approached the landing zone. They would drop their cargo 200 km before the target to avoid being caught by the long-range early warning radar.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:17 am

Gunships began to drop their loads. The gunship, which left its load to avoid being caught by the enemy early warning radar, was returning to the safe zone for its next mission.

As the sun slowly set, Hover Scouters and soldiers with jetpacks were fast approaching their targets over the cold, calm waters of the north.

When it got dark, the soldiers had reached their destination and had reached the cold and frozen ground.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:49 am

All the special soldiers who landed on the cold lands began to advance quickly and silently for a surprise attack on the enemy.

Enemy soldiers were scattering in groups, amusing themselves in this cold and silent darkness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKLGX9-_4Y

The cold and ruthless killer interrupted this fun and hot moment with a sharp knife stroke.

Despite the desperate fire of the enemy, Pandora's soldier continued to kill with extremely agile and powerful moves. This desperate response did not change the fate of the northern soldier. But the sound of the gun broke the silence.
Last edited by TEORI on Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:59 am

No1 was rapidly advancing into the heart of the enemy. But the enemy soldier 50 cal. He realized that he was noticed by the roar of his gun.

The enemy had noticed this infiltration attempt. They began an intense shooting at possible places where they saw the enemy.

At that time, in the central bunker of the facility.

Jordan: How come. It is impossible to cut off our communication.

Romanov: The problem is communication, but I couldn't reach Samantha before communication was lost.

Jordan: I was supposed to be back tonight to see Alros. I hope Samantha doesn't do anything without our knowledge.

Romanov: Could we be under enemy attack?

Jordan: I do not think so. TEOR is not that daring. Alros won't allow it anyway.

The soldier interrupted this conversation.

Soldier: Sir, incoming combat information from the southern region. Contact continues.

The atmosphere suddenly turned cold.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:36 am

No1 took position and started counterfire. No1 was hunting each enemy infantry. The enemy continued to fire randomly at possible places.
The night was lit by the conflict. The infantry, spreading across the land, took up positions and began shooting. Pandora's Soldiers descended into the field to fight the enemy hand to hand. With their heavy armor and agile moves, they continued to hunt their enemies throughout the night.

Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:50 am

Clashes continued until the weather cleared. The radios and guns of the northern soldiers had never stopped. But they were hunted by enemy.

These armored soldiers never fell and did not get tired. His weapons were also very effective. Despite their numerical superiority, the northerners could not establish superiority.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:58 am

The northern soldiers were desperately attacking the enemy. But no matter what they did, they could not stop this massacre. They did not want to bring the enemy closer to the headquarters.

Pandora's Soldiers had begun to establish dominance over the enemy. The northern barrels were silent one after another.
Last edited by TEORI on Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 am

Preparations for the last resistance had begun in the headquarters. Northern soldiers gathered all their last forces here.

Gunships joined the party and started bombing the headquarters. Since the enemy was concentrated in a narrow area, it was destroyed en masse.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:14 am

There is an air of panic in the bunker under the jolt of violent explosions.

At that time, in the central bunker of the facility.
Romanov: The soldiers can't hold them, damn it.

Jordan: Why are air defense systems not working?

Romanov: I've deployed anyone with a gun inside the base. They're already attacking from beyond our range.

Jordan: They can't come in here, can they?

Romanov: They can't even find this place.

Jordan: Teor has gone too far. Alros will make him pay for it.

A frightened voice resounds over the radio.

Soldier: We can't hold them. Arrrrggghhh...

The soldiers in the room take positions at the door of the bunker and begin to wait.

Before long, the door opens and the soldiers collapse to the ground with the bullets fired from the special colt pistol before they can fire.

Romanov and Jordan froze. Romanov rushes forward, but Pandora's Soldier catches him by the throat. His hands turn into a sharp scaly shape and begin to cut Romanov's throat. Romanov can't get rid of it, and blood begins to come out of his slit throat, mixed with wheezing. After a while, the soldier shakes his hand and cuts off his head.

Pandora's Soldier throws off the severed head. Heading towards Jordan.

Jordan: I am a council member. You can not do this.

Jordan's shouting didn't stop the soldier. The soldier continued to advance towards Jordan, drawing his combat blade. Jordan cried out his last words before he died.

Jordan: TEOR you will pay for this, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

His voice echoed through the corridors of the bunker until his head was cut off.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:43 pm

In orbit of Tema, in the dreadnought's observation tower.

Admiral Whip: No1 conveyed that the job was completed.

Teor: Thank you, Admiral.

Admiral Whip: Is it over now?

Teor: No, it's just getting started.

Admiral Whip: But eternal peace!!!

Teor: It's a slogan.

Admiral Whip: So who is our enemy?

Teor: Life itself.

Admiral Whip: How?

Teor: Peace is the break between wars. Life is a battle against death. So as long as there is life, it will be at war.

Admiral Whip: So it's a vicious circle.

Teor: Yes old friend, yes. And we will always fight to survive in this vicious circle. Look, a new day is rising above Terma. A new system is born.
Spoiler
Show