[LAMB] What Are Fiends For?

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

[LAMB] What Are Fiends For?

Post by Food_Truk » Sun May 02, 2021 10:52 am

Ricardo confidently explains his project to the board room, hoping to meet their requirements for funding his Fiend-Powered Fashion Obsession Ray prototype. He has worked many months on perfecting the design, and its success all relies on this presentation...

The board members glance at their notes, one of them raising questions about the costs of materials and whether it'll be cute enough. Another nods in agreement, and the third one has been liqueuring up their koffee since the start of the meeting to the detriment of their decision-making abilities.

"ALRIGHT THEN!"
Rose yells out, shaking up the entire room (even the koffee).
"While I love the idea of making the BrikVerse's citizens more fashion-focused, I'm afraid the initial investment is a bit pri-"

L-MO bursts into the room holding a letter!
"MS. ROSE! MS. ROSE! Letter from Queen Qutsee!"

"YAY! Just in time! Thanks, L-MO!"

Rose opens the letter and reads it while the board member attends to his shaken drink...
"Loligator...Blue Guy...?...Flask...crazy..."

"CHANGE OF PLANS, EVERYONE!"
"PFFFFFFFFRT!"
And there goes the koffee, right into the other board member's face.
"DUDE!"

"Mr. Ricardo, consider your project approved for funding! Feel free to send us the details and contract, this will perfectly fit our needs!"
"But what about the fina-"
"We'll manage! And prepare our cutest operators, I've got a special mission for them!"
"Will we be obtaining this 'Flask of Liladrea' you mentioned earlier?"
"Oh, nah. We did that months ago, it's just been catching dust until we knew what to do with it. I almost forgot we even had it in our storage room!"
"..."
"No, it's even better! We'll be catching a bully instead!"
"An assassination then? Jolly good. It's been ages since we've tested our primal hunting skills!"

Ricardo climbs on top of the presentation board and drums his chest in victory. This is the best day of his monkey life.

"Alright L-MO. Hire EDM to get the Flask of Liladrea to Queen Qutsee as fast as possible! Don't forget to use Time Travel Express Delivery to get it there yesterday!"
"Okie dokie, Ms. Rose!"

"It costs HOW MUCH extra?!"
"Hey man, time travel isn't exactly cheap. Breaking the Kanon, avoiding time protection agencies, the intoxicants needed to forget the Bad End timelines..."
EDM shudders at the memories of the LEGO Batman Who Laughs and Galidor's 10th Anniversary LEGO Store VIP-Exlusive Sets...
"Your boss told you to get the express delivery, right? Wouldn't want to disappoint her..."
L-MO sighs.
"Good thing this counts as a company expense...Oh, the R.K. department's going to hate L-MO...Okay, fine!"

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Re: [LAMB] What Are Fiends For?

Post by MadMario » Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 pm

Hilarious. But I´m a bit sorry for the blue skeptical hamster. Poor guy made notes on ricardo´s ill-conceived plan but never got to raise a plea... Also - Galidor 10th anniversary sets? Nope, wouldn´t wanna live in that timeline either :lol:
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImageImageImage

CaLego420
Hero

Post by CaLego420 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:49 pm

Wow. When you had said "razgrizzlies", I never could have imagined anything half as atrocious as what you present here.

Every single person who has briks would use "Time Travel Express Delivery" without question, every single fucking time, no matter the cost, just to not have to wait on a Bricklink or TLG order. Sacrifice Red Rover's soul to get my package all quick-like? DONE!

Edit: Razgrizzlies is substituted for FurE's, nice.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Mon May 03, 2021 1:50 pm

CaLego420 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:49 pm
Wow. When you had said "razgrizzlies", I never could have imagined anything half as atrocious as what you present here.
I know right, zero fashion sense on these guys. Clearly Ricardo's invention is a top priority.

topswoman889
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by topswoman889 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:07 am

Friends for fashion? Does it make sense?