The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.
Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm
- Location: Frozen land of Canada
I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to say there.
means something to you?
Or maybe you are sarcastic? Anyway, [shit
, I forgot what I was gonna write]!
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota
Legofighter wrote:shit, I forgot what I was gonna write!
See, you don't understand what you wrote either!
- Nice use of noise
- Posts: 6083
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
I'm just putting it out there that Legofighter sounds almost exactly like my first account, Silvadream.
Which can only mean he's going to eventually become just like me when he's older.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 am
- Location: Franklin Tennessee
Oh dear God please no.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.