How do I?

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderators: mercury19, dilanski

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5451
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: Cosmetic Advice

Post by Zupponn » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:14 am

It all depends on what kind of evil you're going for. A Lawful Evil would be clean and calculating, while a Chaotic Evil would be blood-soaked and unpredictable. I don't know much about the game, but I can say that only you are going to know which one you're going to like more.
Image

Jabberwocky
Champion
Champion
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:10 am

Re: Cosmetic Advice

Post by Jabberwocky » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:55 am

i would guess more of a chaotic evil... the true spirit of brikwars so to speak lol, constant violence. not to say they wouldnt do good for the right price... more killing than knocking out.

the game tells the tale of how a boyscout of a soldier breaks away from govt to create a military nation free of the politics that make being a soldier terrible in peaceful times... and how he eventually gets his dream taken away, and in the process of bringing his dream back to life and getting revenge on those that took away his dream, become an enemy of the world, creating bipedal nuclear weapons and spurring PMCs to crop up globally. He becomes a legendary soldier to those that live on the battlefield. feared and respected

in the game, depending on how many people you kill or lives you save, you can look like a scarred soldier, or become "Demon Snake" where you have so much blood on your hands, you cannot wash it off, it also causes the shrapnel in your head to grow into more of a devil horn and you get referred to as a demon when listening in on enemy conversation. while the goals of his are noble, he is ultimately considered the villain in mg1,mg2,mgs1/2/4. mgs3 introduces you to when he was still the hero working for the us, mgs port ops, mgs pw, and mgs5 are the tale of his dream becoming a nightmare for the rest of the world setting into motion the events of mg/mgs

I ultimately think that this story, fits perfectly into brikwars. I have most of what I want from this series designed vehicle/troop wise. i think chaotic evil fits more in line with the spirit of the game... kill everything on the map, dominate the map, make a haven for warring minifigs

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5451
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: Cosmetic Advice

Post by Zupponn » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:21 am

And as long as you're happy with your decision and are having fun playing Brikwars, then you're doing well.
Image

User avatar
Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Cosmetic Advice

Post by Silent-sigfig » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:28 am

Jabberwocky wrote: I intend on shaving down a 1x1 plate

:son:
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
Posts: 2606
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Cosmetic Advice

Post by RedRover » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:37 am

Mutilating Lego is truly chaotic evil

Jabberwocky
Champion
Champion
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:10 am

Re: Cosmetic Advice

Post by Jabberwocky » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm

RedRover wrote:Mutilating Lego is truly chaotic evil
In the words of master miller : ''Thats fine by me"

Shall i take that as 2 votes for blood soaked? Afterall i almost feel like i have put on the level of concave dolphin for the horrors of lego mutilation lol

User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by Vami IV » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:24 am

Image
Found like one or two really nice irl Vivian James cosplayers.

long live GG, long live /v/

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4535
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by Natalya » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:53 am

????????????
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5150
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by stubby » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Vami IV wrote:long live GG, long live /v/
Rules for Gamergate are the same as rules for nazis and ISIS and Poopistan, etc - obvious trolling with hate groups doesn't belong here unless you're making parodies of them in brick for brikwars purposes.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
Gorthaff
Minifig
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: Budapest Hungary

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by Gorthaff » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Becareful colette, you have no idea what you would unleash upon the world should you succeed
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5150
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by stubby » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm pretty into metal, but I admit that even I had to look up what Metalgate was. From the little I've been able to find out about it, it sounds very Vami.

Anyway we've already got Nutzees and OASIS and the Fedophiles and I don't even remember what other offensive caricature factions. What are we worried about unleashing here?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by Vami IV » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:09 pm

stubby wrote:Rules for Gamergate are the same as rules for nazis and ISIS and Poopistan, etc - obvious trolling with hate groups doesn't belong here unless you're making parodies of them in brick for brikwars purposes.
If you're going to have that in your sig, shrink it plz
:ftfy:

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5451
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by Zupponn » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:37 pm

stubby wrote:I'm pretty into metal, but I admit that even I had to look up what Metalgate was.
Hey look, just more evidence that heavy metal has some of the shittiest fans.
Image

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5150
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by stubby » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Vami IV wrote:
stubby wrote:Rules for Gamergate are the same as rules for nazis and ISIS and Poopistan, etc - obvious trolling with hate groups doesn't belong here unless you're making parodies of them in brick for brikwars purposes.
If you're going to have that in your sig, shrink it plz
:ftfy:
That was a response to your weird Vivian James post, not your sig.

The metalgate thing was in response to your sig.

But no, shrinking something doesn't change its offensiveness in any way. Even if it did, it's hard not to notice you didn't change the size of the Deus Vult call for genocide.
Zupponn wrote:
stubby wrote:I'm pretty into metal, but I admit that even I had to look up what Metalgate was.
Hey look, just more evidence that heavy metal has some of the shittiest fans.
If there's one thing the Internet has taught me, it's that all fandoms have the shittiest fans.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: How Should I Stalk My Current Shinji?

Post by Vami IV » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:40 pm

stubby wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
stubby wrote:Rules for Gamergate are the same as rules for nazis and ISIS and Poopistan, etc - obvious trolling with hate groups doesn't belong here unless you're making parodies of them in brick for brikwars purposes.
If you're going to have that in your sig, shrink it plz
:ftfy:
That was a response to your weird Vivian James post, not your sig.

The metalgate thing was in response to your sig.

But no, shrinking something doesn't change its offensiveness in any way. In any case it's hard not to notice you didn't change the size of the Deus Vult call for genocide.
Leftist propaganda. Cite your sources and stick to the facts.
Violation:
wtf

Post Reply