Best and Worst Japanimation of 20 thousand 16

Weaboo うんこ is over. Now it's all magical girls all the time

Moderators: Insert_blank, Natalya, Silverdream, cleanupcrew

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Best and Worst Japanimation of 20 thousand 16

Post by Insert_blank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:11 am

Another year, another 4 anime cour have come and gone. Below is the list of my top picks for the best and worst japanimations of 2016.

The worst:
#5 Show by Rock - This show had potential but they focused too much on the lame cult girl and not enough on the cute sheep girl. Also the dog girl was worst girl. Too much fujoshit pandering too.

#4 Brotherhood FFXV Episode 2- The whole episode was about a fat guy running and trying to have sex with a prince. I wasn't comfortable with all the body shaming and I also don't like animals.

#3 Erased - A lot of people liked this show but I thouht it was dumb. Are you expecting me to believe that a little kid would be more into a shitty generic superhero than Liveman? Liveman was the absolute best season of Super Sentai of all time. Also the kid didn't even like Dragon Quest 3 which is in my top 3 of all DQ games. If I had been sent back to 1988 I would have spent a lot more time watching sentai and playing DQ3, that's for sure. Fuck this dumb show.

#2 Dagashi Kashi - This show made me really hungry while watching it but I couldn't even buy the food they were talking about.

#1 Sakamoto- This is the worst show of 2016. This guy has no character at all and is totally perfect and always does the most amazing things. Yawn. Talk about a Gary Stu.

Now onto Honorable mentions for japanimations I liked but didn't make my top list:

#1 Kingsglaive FFXV - This was a cool movie. No fatties at all and the magic system was pretty neat.
#2 She and Her cult - I liked how this show dealt with mature adult subject like having sex with a cult.
#3 Sekkou Boys - I liked how this show was about fine art and sculpture.
#2 Digimon - I liked 02 when it aired in the 2000s this show is also good. The idol girl is best girl.
#1 Jojo- I think this is probably higher on a lot of people's lists but this one didn't have enough girls. I didn't like how they had a lot of buff men posing all the time too. Could have used more women.

P.S. I think I messed up the numbering system on that but whatever.

Now onto the main event...

The top 10 japanimations of 2016:
#10 Gundam the Origin - This show is a non-canon foray into the early life of Char "Space Jesus" Aznable. I liked loli Sayla and Shinji. It's a pretty cool show because it shows how cool Char is.

#9 Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans - This show is the story of a young man who tries to build the ultimate harem and succeeds. The show centers around Mika who is a cool guy who pilots a robot and gets all the girls. His main squeezes are Atra, a cute loli, and Kudelia, a busty mature revolutionary with giant boobs. The main themes of IBO are reconciling a love of loli with a love of busty women. Mika represents the ultimate Patrician of taste who can appreciate both his ladies for their differences.
In a subplot it is revealed that one of the main villains turned anti-heroes is engaged to an 8 year old girl who he promises to marry so that people won't make fun of her for being too young to be a bride. He also murders her brother which is kind of cool, I guess.

#8 Kono Suba - This show stars a narcissistic goddess, a loli who blows shit up and a masochist who wants to be snuggled by monsters. It's pretty funny.

#7 Magic of Stella - This show is about cute girls doing cute things. The main girl likes old men and I'm an old man so I like this show.

#6 Ojisan and Marshmallow - This show is about a fat man who loves eating marshmallows and the sexy office worker who wants to hop on his peepee. I can sort of relate to this show except I don't eat mashmallows because I'm a vegetarian. Also they have a cooking segment at the end which is educational.

#5 Teekyu 7 and 8 - Teekyu is great.

#4 Kuromukuro - This is a cool slice of life show about a samurai who pilots a giant robot with a clone of his dead girlfriend who is also a clone or something. I don't think it makes sense but all the main girls are clones of each other and the one character design in this show is really cute.

#3 Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure - This show is about two teenage girls who like holding each others' hands and raise a baby together. Then their baby grows up to become the best girl who is super cute and she has a flower dildo for some reason.

#2 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions - I haven't seen this movie but I'm sure it's really good. All the DMG's are super cute too.

#1 Tokyo Densetsu Series - This is a great series with the premise of exploring modern takes on Japanese ghosts and monsters. The first episode deals with Hanako of the Toilet. The first scene was really moving and I liked the age-play involved. The second episode dealt with Sadako and the cursed video in the modern age where VHS aren't used anymore and how a ghost would have to adapt to social media. The scene after the credits is especially good in my opinion. The third episode was about Hasshaku-san who is an 8 foot tall woman and her quest to help save her country. The story is presented as if she's the villain but at the end you discover her true intentions though which is pretty cool.

Well that wraps up this year in japanimation. I'm also thinking about getting more into anime books so if anyone has some good recommendations please let me know.
Just Monika

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Best and Worst Japanimation of 20 thousand 16

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:56 pm

I loved Ojisan to Marshmallow too.

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:20 pm

I liked keijo and Drifters, also MHA and Izetta, fall was easily the strongest season.

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm

d

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I liked keijo and Drifters, also MHA and Izetta, fall was easily the strongest season.
Drifters is a poop anime tbh.