The Saga of The Lost Minifig - Part 1

BrikWars fiction in long-prose form. Trigger warning: Walls of text

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Quantumsurfer

WiraPradana
Battlefield General

The Saga of The Lost Minifig - Part 1

Post by WiraPradana » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:50 am

The Saga of The Lost Minifig
Disclaimer: Elements from the story are mainly borrowed from Lego Universe, many more. Some picture and some of the elements I borrowed doesn't belong to me, so credits goes to the owner of the elements and some pics. Also also, i don't know how this story fits with Brikwars kanon, perhaps someone can enlighten me about the position of this story/universe? Thank You!
-THE BEGINNING-

It was a pretty fine day, and nobody would expect something terrible that will happen all across the Brikverse...

Somewhere far away from Earthrealm, there exist a universe called "Brikverse", where there are many worlds consists of many minifigures civilizations from different ages, spanning from the old dark medieval ages to the highly advanced one, separated in each Brikworlds,

In the Brikverse, the minifigures are much like humans in nature,  However, in certain minifigures regardless of their world and civilization, lies a special ability to build. Those who wield such ability is called "Masterbuilders"

Some time ago, Four Minifigure explorers, Duke Exeter, Hawk Storm, Dr. Overbuild and also Baron Typhonus were together searching a new precious and unique element, a source of energy that is can be useful for the greater good of the Brikverse, which turns out such energy is found on the planet Crux near the center of the Brikverse, on an ancient temple, a relic from the first masterbuilders. The energy  itself, which is called "Imagi", emerges from the center of Imagination Nexus on the ancient temple. The energy emitted itself  is said to contain such immense power with limitless possibilities.

Little did the explorers know what calamity lies ahead from such great powers...

-THE CALAMITY-

One of the explorer, the greedy tycoon Baron Typhonus, was thinking of controlling the power of creation by creating a dangerous entity as his army, which apparently cannot be controlled.

Typhonus, unable to control his creation, suddenly pulled together with his creation into the source of the Imagi energy, fusing together to create a chaotic maelstrom of dark energy, corrupting the Imagination Nexus, spawning chaos entities that endangers the whole Brikverse.

The remaining explorers, Duke Exeter, Hael Storm, and Doctor Overbuild, were forced to fight. The Doctor then quickly tries to contain the dark energy by plugging the source.
Shaken to its core and unable to contain the immense chaotic power, the atmosphere across the Brikverse suddenly changed for the worse, strange portals appear suddenly across Brikverse realms, sucking in buildings, things and of course, many minifigures all over the world. To top it off, planet Crux exploded into countless smaller worlds, and chaos befallen on the entire Brikverse...

Survived because of their ship "the Venture Explorer" the remaining explorers were alive and decided to spread out and rally all the minifigures all over the Brikworld realms to rebuild the Brikverse and find the way to destroy the maelstorm and the dark minions that threatens the minifigures.

With all hands on deck, not many groups of minifigures realized what happened with the missing buildings and minifigures that was sucked into the portal earlier... most people think that they are gone forever, or even teleported on the various places across the Brikverse...

Well, if only they know..that the missing minifigures are stranded in a different world, far different than what they know...

No one expected this to happen, no Minifigures realized what will happen to them when the cataclysmic disaster happened, as the chaotic maelstrom sucked the Minifigures, separating them from their friends and families..

The Minifigures screamed as their bodies disintegrated inside the maelstrom, and there is only darkness left... As the Minifigures teleported onto a strange new world...

And then.. when they open their eyes, the minifigures are in a strange new world.. a new Big World, where giant bipedal creatures almost similar to them roam the world with many other strange creatures and many strange technological wonders around...

However, in this new world, there are also several other strange things that affects the minifigures, as a result of the cataclysmic disaster that even ripped Brikverse apart.. The Master Builders can no longer use their power, instead, every minifigures powers comes from the Giant bipedal creature that are connected with them which are called "Humans", who have the similar Imagi power that appeared in the planet Crux Prime back in the Brikverse...

In this dangerous new world, some Minifigure survivors are hoping and doing their best to stay alive..
others maybe so lucky, and some, maybe no...

PS: Yes i know i just retold a Lego Universe Backstory, but i want to present a possibility, what if during the Cataclysm on Nexus Temple in Planet Crux creates more complication inside the Brikverse, spawning unstable portal that teleports lego minifigures into our world, our human world / or maybe a different world in the same Lego Universe, i don't know.. but i think, it can become a good story with a good reason. Anyhow, i still don't know about the story position inside the Brikwars kanon, do you think this story is good enough to earn it's place in the Brikwars universe? if so, where it will be placed? Thank you very much before! -WiraPradana
Last edited by WiraPradana on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: The Saga of The Lost Minifig

Post by Arkbrik » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Hey that's a cool setup. And now that you wrote it it's ALREADY IN THE BRIKWARS UNIVERSE.

The BrikWars universe is much too chaotic to have any exact "places" for stories. Just write the story you want, maybe ask to collaborate with someone else if you like their stuff and think it would fit with your story.

Now go forth and make WAR

WiraPradana
Battlefield General

Re: The Saga of The Lost Minifig

Post by WiraPradana » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Hey that's a cool setup. And now that you wrote it it's ALREADY IN THE BRIKWARS UNIVERSE.

The BrikWars universe is much too chaotic to have any exact "places" for stories. Just write the story you want, maybe ask to collaborate with someone else if you like their stuff and think it would fit with your story.

Now go forth and make WAR
Thank you very much! :D i was afraid that the idea will be rejected, but then again, i read so many lore to make sure that the idea would fit and sensible enough :lol: a story will come up soon, but i'mma finish the battle report first :studgod: