The Odin Sleep

The definitive repository of all known facts, as dictated by Brikguy and Tahthing.

Moderators: tahthing, Brikguy0410

Locked
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
Posts: 894
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus
Contact:

The Odin Sleep

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:50 pm

(Brikguy returns after several months of hibernation in Valhalla)

User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: State of the Forums 2016 Update

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:(Brikguy returns after several months of hibernation in Valhalla)
cool?

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: State of the Forums 2016 Update

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:cool?
The fuck you say? Do you know just how cool the Odin Sleep really is?

User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: State of the Forums 2016 Update

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:38 am

Quantumsurfer wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:cool?
The fuck you say? Do you know just how cool the Odin Sleep really is?
what is the odor sleep?

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: State of the Forums 2016 Update

Post by Quantumsurfer » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:53 am

It's magical, is what it is. I understand, google can sometimes bring up misleading results. The Odor Sleep is a vulgar colloquialism invented by the Greeks because they were so mad jealous of the Great God Odin. He, in his infinite wisdom, time traveled into the future and brought Axe Body Spray Scientists back to Viking Era Midgard. He and all his Norse pals got lathered up and were subsequently swimming in women. If you've ever seen an Axe commercial, you have the beginnings of the idea. Anyway, the sea of women grew to be so great, the entire pantheon began to drown in a sea of lust. This made Aphrodite super mad because they were totally stealing her whole thing, you know? I mean, the other gods weren't happy. Zeus even had to turn into a swan to get laid once, it was all just really weird for them. The Greeks just smelled like cheap booze, both pre- and post-consumption, and all the wrong kinds of dirty sex. But Aphro was the most pissed. She tried to get her boyfriend, Ares, to do some arse-kicking but he was despondent from his own lack of strange on the side. Since she wasn't a very warlike goddess in the traditional sense, she used her diplomatic talents instead and struck a deal with the gods of the north. She gave them each an enchanted bladed stick to beat the women off of them so that balance could be restored.

And that's how the weapons called "Axes" came to be.

User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
Posts: 894
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus
Contact:

Re: State of the Forums 2016 Update

Post by Brikguy0410 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:23 am

Quantumsurfer wrote:It's magical, is what it is. I understand, google can sometimes bring up misleading results. The Odor Sleep is a vulgar colloquialism invented by the Greeks because they were so mad jealous of the Great God Odin. He, in his infinite wisdom, time traveled into the future and brought Axe Body Spray Scientists back to Viking Era Midgard. He and all his Norse pals got lathered up and were subsequently swimming in women. If you've ever seen an Axe commercial, you have the beginnings of the idea. Anyway, the sea of women grew to be so great, the entire pantheon began to drown in a sea of lust. This made Aphrodite super mad because they were totally stealing her whole thing, you know? I mean, the other gods weren't happy. Zeus even had to turn into a swan to get laid once, it was all just really weird for them. The Greeks just smelled like cheap booze, both pre- and post-consumption, and all the wrong kinds of dirty sex. But Aphro was the most pissed. She tried to get her boyfriend, Ares, to do some arse-kicking but he was despondent from his own lack of strange on the side. Since she wasn't a very warlike goddess in the traditional sense, she used her diplomatic talents instead and struck a deal with the gods of the north. She gave them each an enchanted bladed stick to beat the women off of them so that balance could be restored.

And that's how the weapons called "Axes" came to be.


That's it, I knew you were the second coming of Jesus and this is proof

User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
Posts: 894
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus
Contact:

Re: The Odin Sleep

Post by Brikguy0410 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:37 pm


Locked