Second official Q and A thread

The definitive repository of all known facts, as dictated by Brikguy and Tahthing.

Moderators: tahthing, Brikguy0410

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Second official Q and A thread

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:52 pm

In the last thread: rabbits control the world, hiremas’s poop is green

Same deal as last time folks, let’s begin.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: Second official Q and A thread

Post by Arkbrik » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 am

Is One Hundred Years of Solitude (by Gabriel García Márquez) based on a true story? And what was the ultimate goal of the banana company?

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Arkbrik wrote:Is One Hundred Years of Solitude (by Gabriel García Márquez) based on a true story? And what was the ultimate goal of the banana company?
The banana company is as I’m sure you know, a reference to the real life Bannana republics of Central America what you did’nt know is that the book is actually a warning, a warning about bannanas (this is the REAL reason why the town of Macondo ends up in ruins at the end of the book) You see, the author (Gabriel García Márquez) knew the truth, that bannanas are not in fact a fruit, but rather, the earthly servants of the bannana god ban’an gora’toth, dark lord of potassium. Whenever you eat a bannana, it drains some of your energy and sends it too him, bringing the fiend that much closer to breaking free of his prismatic shackles and plunging the world into an endless yellow nightmare. Thankfully, many brave souls have risen up to fight the yellow menace throughout history, for example many bannana plantations were burned by ghengis khan during his conquest of Venus for the reasons mentioned above, and during the chaos of the invasion of the USA by the alternate-universe fascist USA many warehouses were burned by anti-bannana vigilantes. So to get back on track, the book is based on a true story in the sense that, like in the book, bannanas are a very real danger that continue to threaten us all.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Where can I find sexy hats?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
Arkbrik wrote:Is One Hundred Years of Solitude (by Gabriel García Márquez) based on a true story? And what was the ultimate goal of the banana company?
The banana company is as I’m sure you know, a reference to the real life Bannana republics of Central America what you did’nt know is that the book is actually a warning, a warning about bannanas (this is the REAL reason why the town of Macondo ends up in ruins at the end of the book) You see, the author (Gabriel García Márquez) knew the truth, that bannanas are not in fact a fruit, but rather, the earthly servants of the bannana god ban’an gora’toth, dark lord of potassium. Whenever you eat a bannana, it drains some of your energy and sends it too him, bringing the fiend that much closer to breaking free of his prismatic shackles and plunging the world into an endless yellow nightmare. Thankfully, many brave souls have risen up to fight the yellow menace throughout history, for example many bannana plantations were burned by ghengis khan during his conquest of Venus for the reasons mentioned above, and during the chaos of the invasion of the USA by the alternate-universe fascist USA many warehouses were burned by anti-bannana vigilantes. So to get back on track, the book is based on a true story in the sense that, like in the book, bannanas are a very real danger that continue to threaten us all.
Artist's representation of the Banana takeover:

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 am

Natalya wrote:Where can I find sexy hats?
At the hat store at the top of mount skull fire, but only after you complete the 1,000 year quest and slay all 7 dragon gods. Although the prices are terrible, so it’s really not worth it tbh.

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:05 pm

What is the ultimate weapon for a medieval-era minifig, hand-held?

Also, what is a good source (using current sets) for Castle-era minifigs? At this rate, I may have to give Unikitty a sword somehow... :evil:

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Where can I find the best flash deals on ammonia nitrate, used condoms and dead rats?

Asking for a friend of course.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Scribonius wrote:What is the ultimate weapon for a medieval-era minifig, hand-held?
either an acid covered chainsaw powered by tortured human souls or a soft pretzel.
Scribonius wrote:Also, what is a good source (using current sets) for Castle-era minifigs? At this rate, I may have to give Unikitty a sword somehow... :evil:

Give rerfavanor the gate keeper a large order of wendy’s French fires, some pocket lint, a Puerto Rican child, and exactly .32 bitcoins to send you back to 2007.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:44 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Where can I find the best flash deals on ammonia nitrate, used condoms and dead rats?

Asking for a friend of course.
Ammonia Nirate can be acquired from the followers of balteth the green, god of industrial fertilizer, that is if you survive the deadly jenga game required to gain entry to their temple.

Now dead rats are a tricky one, since the trade of rodent corpses is banned internationally (and strictly enforced) but if you have the right connections some Iranian “merchants” can get you pretty good deals.

As for the used condoms, simply hit up your local Arby’s.