The Crimson Eye BrikwaRPG [Character Intro Page]

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Sir Sporktimus
Minifig

The Crimson Eye BrikwaRPG [Character Intro Page]

Post by Sir Sporktimus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:04 pm

In order to playtest the rather rules-lite BrikwaRPG I've been tinkering with, I'll be running a campaign titled 'The Crimson Eye'. Here's an example of the character sheet layout, and also an introduction to the two starting characters! As they die off or more players join, it's possible that the cast will change and expand along with the storyline.

You can totally borrow these rules, and while I'm running this particular storyline in-person, I may open up a Forum RPG using these rules sometime in future.

Pictured at the top is Professor Halvard Moon, a Hero with a Sexy Retired Archaeologist cliche in the style of Last Crusade-era Indiana Jones. His starting gear includes a Walking Stick (Random Object) for 0CP, a Magnifying Glass (Tool) for 1CP, a Shield for 1CP, and the Sword of Wellington (Heavy Weapon) for 3CP, filling his total of 5CP.

Joining him is Professor Mississippi Evergreen, a disgruntled new teacher who gets overexcited about fluvial formations. She's got a Passionate Limnographer cliche, and her starting gear includes a Teacup (Random Object) for 0CP and a Grimoire (Random Object) for 0CP. However, her Grimoire is enchanted with a Supernatural D8, which takes up all of her 5CP starting points.

For character sheets, as long as Name, Cliche, Skill/Move/Armor, Inventory, and a Strength and Flaw make it onto the page, the players are free to creatively improvise their paper. As a side note, with more delicate placement all of Halvard's objects DO fit into his inventory box, but his pockets are basically at max capacity. Here are the character sheets for these two:

Last edited by Sir Sporktimus on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:Violence is a renewable resource.
Natalya wrote:Overwatch died. Put this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: The Crimson Eye BrikwaRPG [Character Intro Page]

Post by ninja_bait » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:13 pm

This is an invitation to join the fun? Or not an invitation to join the fun?
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Sir Sporktimus
Minifig

Re: The Crimson Eye BrikwaRPG [Character Intro Page]

Post by Sir Sporktimus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:39 pm

ninja_bait wrote:This is an invitation to join the fun? Or not an invitation to join the fun?
Not an invitation to join the fun yet. Might run a forum RPG with these sometime in the future! For this first playtest I'll be running a game in-person.
Tzan wrote:Violence is a renewable resource.
Natalya wrote:Overwatch died. Put this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.