BrikWars Officialer Chat

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by stubby » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:24 pm

I think once the internet happened, there wasn't any need for IRL crazy stuff anymore. You were born too late and missed it. Roller derby is as close as anyone gets nowadays.

But imagine if every time you got bored and went to get on the internet, you remembered that the internet hadn't been invented yet, and the only cure for boredom was to get out and do crazy shit. That's what the whole world was like pre-1990.

User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Posts: 4655
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Tzan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 pm

I was so bored once, I rode my bicycle across the entire country.
Going down rocky mountains at 55 miles per hour with no helmet and loaded down with 30 pounds of camping gear.
Almost died a couple times, but I didnt.

User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm

sometimes when im bored i break through the toilet paper while im wiping my ass and finger my ass so hard i start having heart palpitations and go into convulsions

User avatar
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
Posts: 711
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by sahasrahla » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:54 pm

thanks, internet

User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Vami IV » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:10 pm

i am sad and glad I was born in this time

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5475
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Zupponn » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:48 am

stubby wrote:I think once the internet happened, there wasn't any need for IRL crazy stuff anymore. You were born too late and missed it. Roller derby is as close as anyone gets nowadays.
If this were true then all the stupid people videos would have stopped being posted to the internet a long time ago. And America's Funniest Home Videos wouldn't still be a thing.

Also, my friends climbed our university buildings a few years ago in college. No clue why, but they seemed to have a good time.

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by stubby » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:24 am

Zupponn wrote:If this were true then all the stupid people videos would have stopped being posted to the internet a long time ago. And America's Funniest Home Videos wouldn't still be a thing.

Also, my friends climbed our university buildings a few years ago in college. No clue why, but they seemed to have a good time.
Holy crap, America's Funniest Home Videos is still a thing? I thought that got canceled back in the nineties.

We had a guy in our dumb crew who climbed buildings every time we let him out of the car. He was called Indestructible Tim, because he kept falling off of buildings (and cliffs, and mountains) and surviving impossibly.

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:25 am

stubby wrote:Holy crap, America's Funniest Home Videos is still a thing? I thought that got canceled back in the nineties.
Yeah, it's super weird (as if it wasn't then). It's hosted by Carlton now.

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5475
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Zupponn » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:37 pm

stubby wrote:
Zupponn wrote:If this were true then all the stupid people videos would have stopped being posted to the internet a long time ago. And America's Funniest Home Videos wouldn't still be a thing.

Also, my friends climbed our university buildings a few years ago in college. No clue why, but they seemed to have a good time.
Holy crap, America's Funniest Home Videos is still a thing? I thought that got canceled back in the nineties.
Image
stubby wrote:We had a guy in our dumb crew who climbed buildings every time we let him out of the car. He was called Indestructible Tim, because he kept falling off of buildings (and cliffs, and mountains) and surviving impossibly.
Ha. When I worked in my uncle's warehouse the older workers told me the story of 'Jumper' who would climb the racking and jump off after finding what he was looking for. One day he fell and the company immediately fired him and had to pay for his medical bills.

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Quantumsurfer » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:00 am

Image

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4539
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Natalya » Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 am

Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:12 am

Image

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4539
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Natalya » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Image

Yours was like disappearing and shit.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
Zahru II
bog standard
bog standard
Posts: 4454
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Contact:

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Zahru II » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:44 am

Natalya wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Image
Been there, done that
Image
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:49 am

Yeah, goddamn Photobucket.

Post Reply