Story arcs and wars etc.

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Story arcs and wars etc.

Post by CaptainZebra » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:32 pm

We should do something. First we need some faction to start dividing the Nehellenium. I could work on making a new one or someone else could?
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: Story arcs and wars etc.

Post by Duerer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:33 am

Well, for a long time I actually thought, if we really need that huge overarching war that everyone is into.
Back then I started the Communo-Fascist Insurgency as some sort of rough idea for a common theme that still leaves individual users enough space for their own ideas in their own storylines.
To be fair, I'm not really that eager in having it being the next "big thing" in the galaxy. Just wanted to provide a rough setting for others to work with.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:19 am

Yeah, I am working some factions that are slightly based of your space commies.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:44 am

Commies and Nazis are an easy go-to "bad guy." I love incorporating them and other people's factions into my stories, but also have stories with just IM stuff. If you are really eager to start the next big "thing" you should just declare war with another forum member and the both of you make battles and awesome stories.

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Post by CaptainZebra » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:59 am

Yeah. That'said what I'm trying to do
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)

Red_SPAMbot
Hero

Post by Red_SPAMbot » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:36 pm

When I finally decided I was going to stop just spectating and actually join and participate in these forums, I had grand intentions of playing out story lines involving space factions and the Nehellenium Galaxy. Thus the name I chose. One of the factions I am working on is a mysterious robot threat. But, life finds a way...to mess with whatever I'm trying to do. A friend sucked me into Kings of War, and so my brick building hobby became fixated on medieval fantasy armies for the better part of the last four months.

But the nice part of that is I've got some castle theme intrigues on which I'm working. I have plans to stir up the dormant CLOan Wars once again, which may include an appearance by the Nega-BlokTrix herself.

Meanwhile, Kaplan has been posting some soaps that intimate that the M-Throne Empire may be invading Nehellenium soon. Just the possibility of that has me stoked. I've been wanting to see a clash between M-Throne and Immortals for awhile. Regardless, there's still vast swaths of the Nehellenium map that remain unclaimed. Billions of imaginary worlds. Billions of planets with potentially billions of people, that's a lot of stories.
Quantumsurfer wrote:I tried other places but it was always much the same. Bunch of elitist pricks pompously waving their shittily painted thousand dollar armies in one another's faces whilst trying to intellectually one up one another by creating oh-so-clever army lists in the most boring, rules lawyering, and socially backward sessions of mathhammer ever devised.