Post by AnnoyedZebra » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:17 am

Colette would be awful.
Image Image

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Re: Signatures Not Showing Up?

Post by Insert_blank » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 am

Colette is the best. But yeah the Ocean is great and Neptune is really rad. Any kind of punk ruins everything. I'm part of the vampires are cool subculture now. We watch Vampire Hunter D and think about how cool he is.
Just Monika

TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by TheCraigfulOne » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:24 am

Now my signature only showa up on my most recent posts, also somebody messed with mine. Jokes on them, I'm keeping it this way.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:35 am

TheVengefulOne wrote:Now my signature only showa up on my most recent posts, also somebody messed with mine. Jokes on them, I'm keeping it this way.
Yeah I think that all the posts made while sigs were off were marked "do not include signature" in the database. Everything from before or afterwards has sigs again.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami
wtf, vami

Post by Vami » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:07 pm

stubby wrote:
TheVengefulOne wrote:Now my signature only showa up on my most recent posts, also somebody messed with mine. Jokes on them, I'm keeping it this way.
Yeah I think that all the posts made while sigs were off were marked "do not include signature" in the database. Everything from before or afterwards has sigs again.
This shall be a useful bookmark for future historians
:denied:

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:16 pm

stubby wrote:
Insert_blank wrote:I too am in favor of a Voinless Brikwars. I used to like pepe and believe in kek ironically to be hip and cool in my social circle but the nazis ruined it for me. Now I'm back to Neptune worshipping and singing sea shanties. Remove Voin, make Silva admin and retire, Uncle Mike. Colette would also be a good admin.
Are you insane? I mean I'm right there with you until the part about Colette.
Jokes on you, right after deleting every trace of Voin's presence the second thing I would do is give colette my founder/Admin account. Then I would sell out and put as many ads as I can, maybe even charge a subscription fee. Different users would have to pay more or less depending on the post.

This quality would bring back only the most dedicated shitposters and members, leading to an overall high quality forum. Mike would be fired and replaced with Quantum for rules writing and art.

Of course this will only happen after Mike dies and I inherit the website. Brikwars is supposed to be an unsuccessful forum run by incompetent narcissists.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:50 pm

I may be incompetent but I'm no narcissist. I'll have to decline taking the job after you fire Mike's Ghost.

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Post by Captain-Camper » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:43 pm

Dear god Colette in power! Good thing he isn't in power in real life haha... oh...
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Did you forget? His job title is literally, "destroy Captain-Camper" or somesuch thing.

stubby

Post by stubby » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:32 am

Insert_blank wrote:I used to like pepe and believe in kek ironically to be hip and cool in my social circle but the nazis ruined it for me. Now I'm back to Neptune worshipping and singing sea shanties.
Wait. I think this could go somewhere. Have you considered... Nepe? Yohohos over trololos, amirite

stubby

Post by stubby » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:57 am

Kek was once our greatest defense against the fun-killing forces of SRS BZNS, but in the hands of assholes kek has become just another weapon in the SRS BZNS arseanal. Pepe, once a mighty avatar on the side of fun, has changed from a harlequin lampooning the powerful to a toady of the SRS BZNS thought police who can't take part in a basic conversation without immediately trying to shove their belief system down everyone's throats. His only role now is to appear wherever people might be enjoying themselves, in order to put a stop to it.

Who can we call on to fight pepe now that he's been reduced to a tool of thought police assholes? Only history's original opponents of SRS BZNS: pirates. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner. Following the teachings of nepe and drawing on the power of yohoho, pirates are our last best hope against myopic political reductivists who take themselves way too fucking SRSly.

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:18 pm

its already been done
Image Image

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Post by Captain-Camper » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Polidicks REEEE
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Captain-Camper wrote:Polidicks REEEE
Man terrified of politiks randomly screams out at any historical event with political connotations. Surrounding populace flee in terror
Image Image

stubby

Post by stubby » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Captain-Camper wrote:Polidicks REEEE
I don't know exactly what that means, but even if there were serious discussions of politics going on, this isn't really the place for them.

But I can't say I've seen anybody discussing politics in any genuine way around here so much as being dicks and using "but my politics!" as a blanket to hide behind. I don't care about the politics, but I'm getting pretty tired of the people just using it as a transparent excuse to be dicks to the forum at large. I wasn't a fan when Silverdream was trying to hide behind s jw politics, I'm not a fan when this new /pol crowd is doing the same thing.

If everybody could either quit being dicks or at least stop pretending like the rest of us are supposed to believe your polidickery is in good faith, I'd appreciate it.