Post by Overwatch_Elite » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 pm

I still think the first legos were just accidental anal beads

Clangador
Warrior King

Re: Crazy LEGO fan theories

Post by Clangador » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Interesting and disturbing theory. :shock:
-Clangador

The point is the sharp end of the stick.

The road to Kursk is lined with burning corpses, guns and tanks...

Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Post by Nimja » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:56 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:I still think the first legos were just accidental anal beads
This reminds me of a post where someone (I think Silverdream) said they had "more lego than they could fit in their arse."
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote: Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:11 am

The red-haired Dragon Master is actually the Royal King's alter-ego... dun dun duunn!
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Voin wrote:How does one "accidentally" jam random objects up their own rectum?

Wait, is this one of those questions I'm not gonna want to know the answer to?
You go around naked, or you go into the shower, only to trip and fall on a piece of lego.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Voin wrote:How does one "accidentally" jam random objects up their own rectum?

Wait, is this one of those questions I'm not gonna want to know the answer to?
You go around naked, or you go into the shower, only to trip and fall on a piece of lego.
And you thought stepping on them hurt.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Voin wrote:Image

^The classic yellow castle^ Why is it so oddly colored? Well, what else is commonly yellow in LEGO? Minifig skin, that's what. Clearly the bloodthirsty knights of the Rays, Crown, Clover, and Hazard Stripes flayed their victims alive and wallpapered their keep with the skins of their kills.

Roose Bolton would approve.
This is ossum.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:35 pm

I think that BlackTron is behind Octan.

DeltaV
Officer

Post by DeltaV » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:29 am

Voin wrote: Image

^The classic yellow castle^ Why is it so oddly colored? Well, what else is commonly yellow in LEGO? Minifig skin, that's what. Clearly the bloodthirsty knights of the Rays, Crown, Clover, and Hazard Stripes flayed their victims alive and wallpapered their keep with the skins of their kills.
Headkanon retkonned. This is awesome.
Brickwars: the only tabletop wargame that allows the units to have sexual intercourse with each other, produce offspring, and then use said offspring as Size 1 Explosives.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:25 pm

DeltaV wrote:
Voin wrote:Clearly the bloodthirsty knights of the Rays, Crown, Clover, and Hazard Stripes flayed their victims alive and wallpapered their keep with the skins of their kills.
Headkanon retkonned. This is awesome.
Wiki'd: Yellow Castle
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Voin wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:I think that BlackTron is behind Octan.
Why? I'm not disagreeing, but at least give us the batshit-crazy, grasping-at-straws theory behind it.
As we all know, Blacktron faded away many Revolutions ago, only appearing in old sets and never being reproduced as a faction in their own right. But they have not disappeared. Meanwhile, Octan remains omnipresent throughout the City theme. However, both companies leave their marks in other timelines.

First, Octan: In the space police line, we've got these guys.

Notice the faded Octan logo on their chests? These guys are also teamed up with a few other suspicious-looking individuals, sporting BlackTron attire. Specifically, this guy.

Notice the Blacktron logo on his chest? It's even reminiscent of the old-school Blacktron torsos. There's a similar collector figure with a blacktron logo as well.

Furthermore, one of the extras in the LEGO movie sports a Blacktron T-shirt, and who is the major antagonist of the film? That's right, Octan.

All of these facts point out that there is some kind of tenuous connection between Octan and Blacktron, though the clues don't give anything concrete. However, considering that Octan is still a popular building theme while Blacktron is not, I think that Blacktron agents have merely infiltrated the Octan Fuel Corp. to take over day-to-day operations and accumulate wealth and resources. Blacktron was villainized by the Space Police, and thus can no longer conduct operations openly. However, their criminal ties remain strong as they have shifted behind the scenes.

Blacktron never left. It just has a new face.

Blacktron will return.

Gungnir
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Gungnir » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 am

I kinda see it as the exact opposite.
Octan is the bigger bad. Blacktron is just one of it's branches.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:43 am

Think about it this way: Blacktron was essentially a huge, well-equipped space mafia. They first appeared on the radar in G.R. 1987. Two years later, the Space Police finally caught wind of their shifty operations and went after them. This sent them into hiding, though they weren't doing nothing. In G.R. 1990, Blacktron scouts were spotted with vehicles that looked nothing like anything Blacktron had ever made before. Little did anyone know that these were just some of the new vehicles they had been working on.

Blacktron reappeared in full force in G.R. 1991, sporting all new uniforms, vehicles, and teknology. Koincidentally, a new fuel company emerged a year later, called Octan. This was a significant event, as the fuel market had previously been dominated by Shell's complete and total monopoly over it. However, the Space Police, also sporting new vehicles and teknology, went after Blacktron again and effectively shut them down. Now that they had a foot in the fuel market, Blacktron no longer needed the strong military force they once had, and all operations were officially ceased. There are rumours going around that Blacktron kept some secret agents around in case anyone needed to be "taken care of".

Over the years, Octan grew so much that it surpassed Shell in size, and raked in massive profits. Shell faded into the background, only really showing up once in a while for some racing events, but otherwise doing nothing of note. Fast forward to G.R. 2010, when the Space Police apprehended a certain criminal sporting a Blacktron uniform. Though this gained publicity as the possible return of Blacktron, it was quickly dismissed as an old uniform that he just preferred to wear (the uniform was from the original incarnation of Blacktron, and was of inferior tek).

Then, in G.R. 2011 and again in G.R. 2013, reports of cyborgs and even full robots bearing Blacktron logos came flooding in. Again, the idea of Blacktron returning again made big news, and people started to feel nervous about the whole thing.

Little did they know that those were just prototypes for Octan's master plan. In G.R. 2014, it was revealed that President Business, the boss of the Octan operation, had been using the company's massive profits to build a robot army to take over the world. His goal was to freeze everyone with an ancient artifakt known only as "The Kragle". He nearly succeeded, but was thwarted by a ragtag team of rebels, led by a construction worker named Emmet. President Business was evidently swayed by one speech made to him by Emmet, but many are skeptical of how easy it was. Nobody knows yet what Octan's future may hold, but it's clear they won't be stepping down from their position in the fuel market anytime soon.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am

IVhorseman wrote: Image
What bothers me most about these guys are the Schutzstaffel insignia on their overalls.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:42 am

Duerer wrote:What bothers me most about these guys are the Schutzstaffel insignia on their overalls.
I didn't notice that until you mentioned it.
But if I was doing that design I think I would have realized what it was.