Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...
Okay, I'll bite. I'm out of the loop on this. Apparently, they appeared in late 2012 or so, and they have their own line of Lego-compatible stuff, including some interesting-looking castle and pirate-themed sets. Anyone have any experience with their stuff? The tecfigs look... weird...
- Don't Steal My Tanks (They're Copyrighted)
- Posts: 855
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:02 pm
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada