My clone army, so far.

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall

User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

My clone army, so far.

Post by Tarren » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3305491458/
Hells yes.
These are the only fleshies I find acceptable.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by OneEye589 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I didn't know the Clones had machine guns or chain guns.

User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Post by pesgores » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:07 am

2 Infantry and 7 specialised troops?

That's odd.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image

User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Tarren » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am

OneEye589 wrote:I didn't know the Clones had machine guns or chain guns.
They have both.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Tarren » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am

pesgores wrote:2 Infantry and 7 specialised troops?

That's odd.
Are you reading the title?
As in, the "so far" part?
I'm getting more normal clones.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

User avatar
Zahru
Officer
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Medivo

Post by Zahru » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:21 am

Nice. Needs more cannon fodder infantry! :D

User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Tarren » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Zahru wrote:Nice. Needs more cannon fodder infantry! :D
O.O
Holy balls.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

User avatar
Massam
Dimmy
Posts: 699
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 pm
Location: Returning to the light

Post by Massam » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm

How many battle packs are you going to buy?
everyone < massam

User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Tarren » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 pm

It's called trading, my dear friend. I've only bought one.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:01 pm

my floppy penis wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:I didn't know the Clones had machine guns or chain guns.
They have both.
I think you're wrong.

User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
Posts: 5294
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss
Contact:

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Image

User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:48 pm

...

Seriously?

Why the hell would they have machine guns in Star Wars? That's just stupid.

User avatar
Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor
Posts: 1082
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
Contact:

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:50 pm

It shoots plasma, not bullets, therefore: not stupid.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Elmagnifico wrote:It shoots plasma, not bullets, therefore: not stupid.
GOOD.

I wouldn't call them machine guns or chain guns, though.

User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
Posts: 5294
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss
Contact:

Post by IVhorseman » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 am

It's the Z-6 rotary blaster cannon. Blasters tend to fire extremely hot bolts of plasma, so repeated fire can heat up a tube to immense heat, possibly causing it to melt. A Z-6 has a central beam filled with coolant, while the other tubes rotate, guiding plasma bolts through them much like today's modern miniguns do.

So yeah, basically a chaingun.

Post Reply