Super Tanks Size Comparison Chart

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Re: Super Tanks Size Comparison Chart

Post by subyrally » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm

seeing this thread really makes me want to restart on the Hatredtank... its been far too long since I have made any kind of progress with it, granted, I will likely have to start over from scratch since it, being incomplete, got messed up in transit when I had to move back home. I figure that I should make it happen to celebrate my upcoming divorce next month, lol.

I have a few new ideas to get around some of the issues I had with the previous build, as well.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Woah, sorry to hear about that. Doesn’t sound fun.

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:48 pm

RedRover wrote:Woah, sorry to hear about that. Doesn’t sound fun.

Could be worse, i could still be with her and suffering. I gave up a lot of my goals and projects for her and her children. I also put just about all of my hobbies on hold since everything was for her and the kids. Pretty sure she was cheating on me the whole time we were married and she also will likely say that i am selfish and childish and its my fault the marriage fell apart...

But on a positive, i got my dog back (he stayed with my mother) and i got to have hobbies again. best of all, i got a girlfriend that doesn't try to shame me for enjoying things like Lego or paintball, or even working on my cars. hell, she actively supports my ideas. with her help, i might even be able to get my race car built this year.

The only real down side is that i have an entire house worth of stuff crammed into 2 bedrooms and a shed, thus i am lacking room to properly spread out to build epic things at the moment. If i move in with the gf, i might actually have a dedicated space for building, though, but a longer commute and higher rent :(

Life is weird and unpredictable at the best of times, just gotta roll with it and do what you can to find the positives.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."