They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

Post by Zupponn » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:49 pm

BrickSyd wrote:
Zupponn wrote:When did the Space Detective get the Pimp Cane?
After his surgery:
Ah, got it. Make sure that it's legendary name is "The Pimp Cane" or something along those lines.

Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Post by Battlegrinder » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:11 pm

BrickSyd wrote:
Battlegrinder wrote:I'm very interested in playing, but I'll want to see the rest of the new party's stats before I finalize my character, so I can avoid being redundant.
You're already playing! You have control of Noxsec! Well.. you had, and you will control them as soon as they are deployed (again).. unless you no longer want them?
I meant "interested in playing as a hero." I'm assuming that controlling a hero and controlling Noxsec aren't mutually exclusive, given that the two groups have no conflicting goals. If there is a conflict of interest in controlling both factions, I'll drop one or the other.

If this new batch of heroes are going to stick around for a while, I'll stick with controlling Vance and let someone else run Noxsex. If the new guys are just temps intended to help the main party and then vanish, I'll stay in command of Noxsec and let someone else put a hero into play.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:14 am

Thanks, Alex. I'm happy to play whatever is available.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:23 am

BrickSyd wrote: And Vami: Your character need to be level 6, not 7!
Fuck, I knew I was fucking up the stats somewhere :fist:
Should be fixed now
EDIT:
OK. Fixed now.

Also touched up on some minor fuck-ups I made in the Bio; I was kinda tired when I wrote it.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:assuming that controlling a hero and controlling Noxsec aren't mutually exclusive, given that the two groups have no conflicting goals. If there is a conflict of interest in controlling both factions, I'll drop one or the other.
I doubt the heroes will make it to the end without entering in conflict with Noxsec so I think you shouldn't control both.
Battlegrinder wrote:If this new batch of heroes are going to stick around for a while, I'll stick with controlling Vance and let someone else run Noxsex. If the new guys are just temps intended to help the main party and then vanish, I'll stay in command of Noxsec and let someone else put a hero into play.
The new group of heroes will be there until the end! (or until they die, wichever comes first) So Vance is in, Quantumsurfer gets the last hero slot and Noxsec is available (they will be activated during the next turn).

@Vami: noted, ty!

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Growl at the approaching mafia and prepare to engage in combat. Any adventurer may leap on my back and ride into combat.
"O war! thou son of hell,
Whom angry heavens do make their minister,
Throw in the frozen bosoms of our part
Hot coals of vengeance! Let no soldier fly.
He that is truly dedicate to war
Hath no self-love, nor he that loves himself,
Hath not essentially but by circumstance
The name of valour."
The Warg yells.
"Let us do battle by thy name and so shall we fall as all good fellows must fall. I am proud to fight beside you brothers and sisters alike!"
If I have an adventurer on my back, charge into the fray.
[Also if something awesome could happen during the speech that would be great!]
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Jaras will help the Space Detective pull rank on the Mafia using the Farce, but will be ready for any attacks.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Falk wrote:Jaras will help the Space Detective pull rank on the Mafia using the Farce, but will be ready for any attacks.
I first "Jaras" as "Jesus."

Died of the laughter that ensued from memories of Goatse Bunker.

Bad Wolf
Champion
Champion

Post by Bad Wolf » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Just finished reading through all of this, and I gotta say, it's pretty dam cool. If there are any spots available (hero, faction, whatever), I'll gladly take one.

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure the Sad Clown is gonna pop up with an army of balloons as a secret faction. Shits gonna get real :twisted:
"You can't kill a dragon with four wizards!" -Random Guy on the Street

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:40 am

Bad Wolf wrote:EDIT: I'm also pretty sure the Sad Clown is gonna pop up with an army of balloons as a secret faction. Shits gonna get real :twisted:
Shhh... don't tell.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Garth Sneakyheadsmasher (lawmaster)
The surgery was a succes!

Garth is so happy that he takes his hammer and smashes the surgeon's head.

He then break a window and run toward the store: "Full smashing course ahead!"

Inside the surgery room, the nurses were yelling: "Help!! He killed the surgeon! Help!!"

Alerted by the screams, the nurse leaves Vera and the Warg and runs to the surgery room.

Vera Zhrkvsk (Silverdream)
Vera seizes this opportunity to loot the place..

She steals 9 cp and a healing potion (restore 2 hit points, does not require a action to use)

* Potion and cp added to your inventory. *

Vera thinks about breaking a window but she decides not to.

She gets out of the hospital and is surprised to see...

Pierro Mimsey: "TADAM!!!"

The Sad Clown is back with an army of balloon animals!
Objective: ???

Vera doesn't care about Pierro and continues to the store.

Inside the store, she gets to a clerk to explain that she's looking for a piece of armour to put under her stylish jacket.

Clerk: "Yes we have something but you can't try it in front of everyone. Please come with me."

Vera follows him in the backstore.

Captain Falsh Maxwell (Lord Mercat - IDLE)
* Orders from the last turn were reused *
Shop Boss: "Allright ladies! Time to get back to work. I think the Captain is looking for some new clothes so let's go!"

Fans: "Oh my god! We even get to dress him!!"

Saleswoman #2: "I'm sure you would look even better without all of this but still."

Flash gets to the counter and asks for a weapon upgrade.

As he reaches for something under the counter, the minifig replies: "We don't sell weapons here but I may have something for you."

"Plugging this crystal at the end of your beamsaber will turn it into a nova sword. Of course such an item is priceless.. Only an heroic feat could convince me to give it to you. Wanna try your luck?"

Jaras Kyfi (Falk)
The Space Detective (Scratch)
Carlos Indiana Devine (mgb519)
The Warg (Alphafalcon541)

Closely followed by Jaras, the Space Detective goes to meet the leader of the Local Space Mafia:
"Hey there slicker, hold your horses, this is official Police State business, these gentlemen are under my protection."

The Space Detective continues:
"Last I checked, Underboss Tony "Five-Finger" Discounti, a Space Detective outranks an Underboss, so you and your men best stand down or I'll have you busted back to down Capo so fast it'll make your head spin."

Tony reply: "Are you telling me that Carlos Indiana Devine, the man who killed two of my boss' brothers, is under your protection?"

The Warg could overhear Tony as he was walking out of the hospital: "This is treason against the family!"

Hearing this puts the Warg in a good mood and he starts a speech as he goes along: "O war! thou son of hell,.."

Mexican stand-off initiated!
Tony points his gun at the Space Detective!

The Warg could be hear in the background: "Whom angry heavens do make their minister,..."

Carlos gets out of the store and point his gun at Tony: "I'm right here Tony."

The Warg: "Throw in the frozen bosoms of our part,..."

The Gunslinger points his guns at Carlos!!!

The Warg: "Hot coals of vengeance! Let no soldier fly."

Jaras gets involved: "Drop it or you'll lose your head."

The Warg: "He that is truly dedicate to war hath no self-love, nor he that loves himself,.."

McQuain is back!

The Warg: "Hath not essentially but by circumstance,..."

McQuain: "What is going on here?"

The Warg: "The name of valour."

The Warg joins the mexican stand-off and yells: "Let us do battle by thy name and so shall we fall as all good fellows must fall. I am proud to fight beside you brothers and sisters alike!"

Tony Discounti: "Allright Detective, here's the deal: We know you're trying to get away from here so if you give us both Carlos and Captain Maxwell, we will forget about your misstep and we will also give you one of our vehicle."

Tony adds: "Now make your decision and be prepared to live.. or die with it."

* Jaras Kyfi, the Space Detective, Carlos Indiana Devine, the Warg, the Gunslinger, Tony "Five Finger" Discounti and McQuain are all stuck on a Mexican stand-off!
* Their actions will all be executed at the same time as soon as one of them makes a move (normal turn order will not apply!)

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Tera's Army (Alex)
Tera tries to boost her army's speed with a warcry: "To victory!"

But the army isn't in the mood and they refuse to comply.

Everyone is limited to 5 inches of movement!

The Shaman reaches for some herbs in his pouch..

He creates an unstable concoction! (size 1 explosive)

The Sorcerer begins an incantation..

He summons a malicious spirit!

Overwatch of the Tera's troops.

The Ancients (Lordintype)
The Guardians take off and head for the Pirate ship until their movement is exhausted.

The Officers moves and get ready to use their teleporter.

They teleports 10 inches in direction of the Space Pirates but like the Guardians, they can't reach them yet.

The rest of the Ancients move in direction of the city.

Overwatch of the Ancients and their surrounding.

Space Pirates (Theblackdog)
The stolen Noxarien cruiser move forward and rotate 90 degrees.

The machine guns on both sides of the cruiser rotates...

* RAKATAKATAKATAKATAK !!! *

One collector, one lawyer and one dog die.

The back hatch opens and two pirate get out. There is also a Quarter Master equipped with a rocket launcher right behind them.

They jump down and one of them kill another dog in the process.

The pirates that jumped on the small blue ship pry the cockpit open using his sword while the Quarter Master aims his rocket launcher at the balloons and fire!

* POP POP *

The rocket slightly misses but the explosion still pop the horse and the yeti.

Spacebeard attemp an heroic jump...

But he jumps way too far and ends up on the roof of the medikal facility.

Another pirate gets out of the Noxarian cruiser. He tries to kill a member of the mafia but he misses.

The smaller frigate goes straight down to get to the same altitude as the Avoidance Mk II.

The back hatch opens and the crew is deployed.

They circle Gimbles and attack him!

Unfortunately, one of them critically fails and chop the head of another pirate and the third one doesn't deal enough damage to kill Gimbles.

A Powder Master gets out of the spacecraft!

Powder Master: "Yawr! I'll show you how it's done!"

The Powder Master gets on the spoiler of the Avoidance and fire a rocket directly at the gunner seat!

Gimbles dies but the ship suffers no damage.

The larger frigate take some altitude before taking a nose dive...

The crew fire four torpedoes at the Ancients!

Three Ancients die and three more are disrupted.

SCS Avoidance Mk.II (Lord Mercat?)
I didn't received orders from Flash so I tried to go for the obvious.
The crew closes the hatch at the back and tries to tilt the ship while circling around so that the pirates will lose their balance.

The Powder Master drops his rocket launcher but manages to hold on.

A Mate falls down on the rocks. He is not injured nor disrupted.

The SCS Avoidance Mk.II complete its manoeuver.

Admiral Faulthworthy: "Fire all weapon!"

A well placed shot completely destroy the starboard engine as well as the two size three rockets that were mounted on top of it.

* The Ancient Officer has been thrown in the air by the force of the explosion. He will suffer 2d6 of falling damage if he doesn't teleport before hitting ground level.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Local Space Mafia (NPC)
Two collectors beat the nearby pirate to death with their metal pipes.

The Mafia transports reposition themselves and attack the pirates standing on the ramp of the Noxarian cruiser but they completely misses and do not even hit the ship.

The rest of the Mafia moves toward the group stuck in the Mexican stand-off.

Garth almost get hit when an APC arrives in the city but he bailed just in time: "Careful! Or me smash your head!"

Noxarian Security has been reactivated!
Objectives:

- Maintain order in the city by terminating anyone disrupting the peace.
- Eliminate the Ancients
- Eliminate the Space Pirates
- Keep the Savages away from the city
* Nxarian Security cannot attack the Local Space Mafia *

Backup has arrived for Noxsec!
Specific objective:
- A Noxarian Cruiser under the control of the Space Pirate is unnacceptable! Take it back ot take it down!
(bonus point for taking it from the pirates without destroying it)

OVERVIEWS
* Noxsec also control the 5 security guards near the store *

The Black Deadly Space Man (NPC)
Kapitan Bomba joins!

Staff Sargent Vance Dawes joins!
As part of it's reconnaissance and intelligence operations, the Frangerian Protectorate has dispatched small squads to the far corners of the universe, with orders to seek out potential allies, useful technology, and anything else that might future the Protectorate's interest. Sargent Dawes is one such soldier, a career noncom who's served in the military since before the Protectorate's foundation. He's a demolition's expert, and any enemies who survive the rain of explosive ordinance he can unleash will find he's also quite adapt with his SMG.

Daisuke joins!
Son of a dominant daimyo in Shogunate space, Daisuke was trained in the way of the Samurai. When he came of age, his sword, Yoshiro, was forged in the hottest flames of Mt. Doragon from the best steel in the Empire, and given to him personally by the Emperor. He led armies in the name of the Emperor in the 2nd Imperial War that reclaimed the Emperor's power over the Shogun, and was hand picked to be on the Emperor's Imperial Samurai Guard. He was dispatched on a mission to a nearby nation one day, but was ambushed and Yoshiro was stolen away from, him, and he was banished from the Shogunate for his failure, and was stripped of his rank, powers, duties, and purpose, and named a Ronin.

Cast out from his home land, Daisuke wishes nothing other than to find Yoshiro, return to the Shogunate, and redeem his failure before the Emperor, and he will accomplish this goal through any means necessary.
Letholdus the Horselord joins!
Letholdus is a brave Knight from an old clan of powerful horse warriors. In older days their cavalry charges would shake the earth, and all would tremble at the thought of their violence. More recently, following the bloody struggle that claimed the lives of most of his fellows, he spends his time following great armies and thrusting himself into their lines of battle. Now he steps forward to the DSM's call, eager to prove himself on new frontiers.

R-90 joins!
R-90 is a droid that appears very little in documentation, somthing reminiscent of a truly great assassin, what has been pieced together follows: R-90 was originally created as advanced experiment into the field of artificial intelligence,and was one the the first robots programmed with emotions but his creator often thought he was flawed, and mistreated, abused and brutally tortured the poor droid, one day he attempted to escape but he up was caught, and his creator forced him to watch as his voice modulator was removed, afterwards his creator held the modulator in front of R-90 and laughed cruelly, it would be the last thing he ever did, in a fit of rage, R-90 beat his creator to death with his bare hands, the event traumatized the droid, and he was never quit the same again, he went on to become a shadow in the night, and to this day, all around the galaxy, thugs and scoundrel tell whispered stories about the metal assassin that never speaks

A WageMage joins.
These guys are some of the most violent fuckers in the BrikVerse, bred in the most brightly lit cubicles of the highest rising Office Buildings owned by the greediest, nastiest, big business Mega-Corporations around. They’re all Heroes or Villains, cut-throat mercenaries who blend technology, magic, and hand to hand combat into a brutal martial arts form.

Black Deadly Space Man: "Excellent! You are now my official rescue team!

"All you have to do is to make sure as many heroes as possible (including you) make it to the evacuation point (the large yellow flag)! Don't forget that you need a vehicle or you won't make it very far past that point!"

"Good luck"

And then a bunch of dices were rolled...

Something went wrong with the teleportation spell of the Black Deadly Space Man.

Kapitan Bomba appears in the communication tower!

Staff Sargent Vance Dawes appears near the lake!

Daisuke and Letholdus the Horselord appear near the burned forest!

R-90 appears on the roof of the hospital!

The Wagemage appears right behind Tera's Army!

Overwatch of the city

Overwatch of the forest

UPDATE:

Detailed character sheets:

DELIVERY TEAM:
Spoiler
Show
Vera Zhrkvsk (Silverdream)
Level: 4
XP: 10/16
Skill: 1d8
Move: 5”
Armor: 1d6 +1 (body armor)
HP: 1/1
DMG: Normal
SP: 1d10
Abilities: Piloting, and Compensating
Weapon: Ghost cigarette (4 charges left), golden ashtray (regular shield,)
Carrying: Healing potion (+2hp, instant use)
CP: 9

The Space Detective (Scratch)
Level: 7
XP: 13/28
Skill: 1d10
Armor: 1d8 +2 (full armor)
HP: 2/2
Ability: Mechanikal Aptitude
Weapon: Magikal scepter (+1d6sn), cup of coffee,
Carrying: DWM 1906 (short range weapon), jack-knife (hand weapon), minifig tool. Uzi (bastard machinegun), battle axe with shield (two handed weapon mounted with a regular shield, balloon, pipebomb (Size 1 explosive), instant heroic feat.
CP: 20

The Post-Apoc Survivor (alphafalcon541)
Level: 7 !You have 1 level point available!
XP: 14/24
Skill: 1d4
Move: 7”
Armor: 1d8
HP: 3/3
DMG: +3
SP: None
Ability: Medikal aptitude
Weapon: Jaws (small cc weapon)
Carrying: Restoration potion, 2x chicken wings
CP: 1

Captain Flash Maxwell (Lord Mercat)
Level: 6 (Spacefleet Captain) !You have 1 level point available!
XP: 11/24
Skill: 1d6
Armor: 1d6 +1 (body armor)
DMG: +1
SP: 1d10 + 1d6 + 1d4
Ability: Medikal aptitude
Weapon: Beamsaber (heavy weapon)
Carrying: Instant heroic feat, Spacefleet communicator, apple.
CP: 1

Jaras Kyfi (Falk)
Level: 8 (Jedi)
XP: 21/32
Move: 6”
Armor: 1d8 +2 (full armor)
HP: 3/2
SP: 1d6 + 1d4
Ability: None
Weapon: Uzi (bastard machinegun)
Carrying: Apple, Almighty Benny, Instant heroic feat, uzi (bastard machinegun), 2x pipebombs (size 1 explosives).
CP: 0

Garth Sneakyheadsmasher (lawmaster)
Level: 6 (Ork)
XP: 1/24
Armor: 1d8 +1 (body armor)
DMG: +2
Abilities: Stealth, Pathfinding
Weapon: Hammer (minifig tool), regular shield
Carrying: Instant heroic feat, quiver, large bow (long range weapon), knife (hand weapon), small axe (hand weapon:)
CP: 19

Carlos Indiana Devine (mgb519)
Level: 9 (Psychik)
XP: 31/36
Armor: 1d6
HP: 1/2 <= missing hit point!
SP: 3d10
Ability: None
Weapon: Pistol with bayonet (short range weapon mounted with a hand weapon)
Carrying: Tactical shotgun (bastard blastgun), dagger (hand weapon)
RESCUE TEAM
Spoiler
Show
Kapitan Bomba (Duerer)
Level: 6
XP: 0/24
Armor: 1d8 +1 (helmet: 1cp)
Abilities: None
Weapons: Machine gun (bastard machine gun: 6cp) mounted with a chainsaw (hand weapon: 2cp)
Carrying: Nothing
CP: -1
*Note: Apparently I made a mistake when calculating your cp so now you owe me 1cp!

Staff Sargent Vance Dawes (Battlegrinder)
Armor: 1d8 +1 (body armor: 1cp)
Ability: Grenadier (1cp)
Weapon: Grenage launcher (bastard launcher: 4cp), large shield (2cp)
*Note: You can't afford multitasking at this point!

Daisuke (Vami IV)
Level: 6 (Samurai Ronin) !You have 1 level point available!
Armor: 1d8 +1 (body armor: 1cp)
Weapon: Chrome sword (heavy weapon: 3cp)
CP: 4

Letholdus the Horselord (Dienekes22)
Armor: 1d10 +2 (full armor)
DMG: +2
Abilities: Horsemanship (1cp)
Weapon: Lance (Two-Handed weapon: 4cp)
CP: 1cp
*Note: You need compensating (1cp) to use a shield and a two-handed weapon so I gave Letholdus a helmet instead of a shield. You couldn't afford a hand weapon as they are 2cp but if you want I can take the cp and the helmet and give you one.

R-90 (Brikguy0410)
Level: 6 (Droid)
Armor: 1d10
Weapon: Beamsaber (heavy weapon: 3cp), laser rifle (long range weapon: 5cp)
*Note: You don't have enough cp for the jet pack and the scanner. The thing on your back is the laser rifle.

The Wagemage (Quantumsurfer)
Armor: 1d8
Abilities: Martial arts (Allow the use of bare hands as melee weapon: 1cp), Master (May sacrifice Thralls: 1cp)
Weapon: 2x hands (2x hand weapon: 4cp)
CP: 2
*Note: On a successful dice roll and at the cost of 1cp, the Master can turn creatures into Thralls
OBJECTIVES:

The Heroes
- Find escape vehicles and get to the evacuation point.
* It is not mandatory for the heroes to stick together or to evacuate the map at the same time.

Tera's Army (Alex)
- Primary objective: Revive Bock
- Bonus objective: Revenge! You will receive bonus points for every hero you kill!

The Ancients (Lordintype)
:mystery:

Space Pirates (Theblackdog)
- Objective: Hijack as many ships as possible.
* Final score will be based on the cp value of all the ships under your command *

SCS Avoidance Mark 2 (Lord Mercat)
- Primary objective: Make sure Captain Maxwell safely evacuates from the battlefield.
- Bonus objective: Get Spacebeard and Pierro Mimsey.

Pierro Mimsey the sad clown (Zupponn)
- Create chaos and silliness

Noxarian Security (Bad Wolf?)
- Maintain order in the city by terminating anyone disrupting the peace.
- Eliminate the Ancients
- Eliminate the Space Pirates
- Keep the Savages away from the city
- Send two unit from the APC at the hospital to investigate the murder of the surgeon.
- Take the Noxarian cruiser back ot take it down!
* Bonus point for taking it from the pirates without destroying it *
Note: Noxarian Security cannot attack the Local Space Mafia

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:13 pm

"HAVE SOME SHAKESPEARE BITCH!" The Warg grabs the the gunslinger by the neck and (if all goes well) snaps him in half. As the blood pours onto the concrete, the Warg can be heard,
"O proud death,
What feast is toward in thine eternal cell,
That thou so many princes at a shot
So bloodily hast, struck?"

He throws the body to the side and prepares for whatever may come.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:17 pm

"Forgive my misstep? You know the code, if a Vendetta is in conflict with a Police State mission, the Mission has priority until its completion, so until my shit is done, you have to sit by the side, but afterwards I don't give a fuck, so wait your fucking turn, and step off. Bitch." At this point, put down my coffee, grab my SMG from my back, and get HQ on my mask/fedora's headset.
Just FYI to any team members in the standoff, feel free to write your responses to if the mafia or someone else initiates, but DO NOT INITIATE THE STAND-OFF UNTIL ALL MY GAMBITS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED. K?
"However, if you don't want to spend another 5 years working your way up the rank ladder back to where you were yesterday, there's two ways we can do this. Either you and your Made Men step off and we co-operate against the Pirates until my mission is done, as the agreement between the Mafia and Police State states, or we settle this outside court, in the ancient tradition of a Ceremonial Mafia Rap Battle. Until you decide, however, there seems to be an angry clown and his group of balloon animals directly behind you, a huge angry ship to the left, and an army of Orks ETA 3 turns, so I'd suggest dealing with them first or you're going to die before you can fulfill your vendetta."

When I contact HQ, I'll say to them. "Independent Agent #413 reporting in, could you forward my call to the Godfather of the Noxarian area Space Mafia? Someone who outranks him will do too."
If the standoff is initiated, use SN dice for defense, and spray bullets at the Underboss specifically. Also, if they fire first, send a priority message to central that will "Bust his ass back to Capo" effectively de-leveling him from a hero and removing his ability to do heroic feats, after that, since I am the highest ranked person by a long shot, I will force my will and unused SN dice onto the other Mafiosi and take control of that faction via Omerta, since I out rank them and have the Godfather's Binding permission to boss them around.

Also, team discussion: there is the option of having Carlos's soul leave his body and forcibly eject the Captain's soul, allowing them to repossess a body, hopefully keeping their stats and such, while also letting us sell them to the mafia, getting us an escape vehicle. If anyone has another alternative besides 'lol just kill all the mafia and run' since that would make it impossible for me to take them over, while also angering NoxSec. I'd be happy to hear it. Also, me and WageMage can synergize pretty well in terms of overpowering the mafia with regulations, since it's his cliche and all. So if he wants to, he can help me with bureaucratically enforcing my will.

EDIT: If anyone on our team tries to ignite the stand-off, I will use my SN dice to physically/psychically stop them from attacking, hopefully preventing a retaliation and domino effect. Maybe it will also be a show of good faith.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.