My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

mgb519
My Little Pony

Re: My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

Post by mgb519 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:33 pm

I love it how you always know exactly when to show up, even if the last time you had to do so was months ago. Are you, like...part internet or something?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Post by Lord Mercat » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 am

mgb519 wrote:I love it how you always know exactly when to show up, even if the last time you had to do so was months ago. Are you, like...part internet or something?
Shhhhhhhh...

Its a secret to everyone. I'm not part internet, she's just my wife.

But seriously, I may as well be, the internet has become so deeply ingrained in my being that I bleed memes.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1

Darthnox129
Officer

Post by Darthnox129 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:57 am

Hey, if another part is starting up soon, count me in. I can repeat this later if need be, but my character is Donarr Kingsbane, an ancient lord preserved by magic for thousands of years. He has a longsword, a shield, one point for a 1d4 supernatural in fire magic, and 1 point in HP. If you have brick warriors custom pieces then could you try to give him a dragon head, otherwise just give him a medieval bearded head or maybe even a skull head. His torso should be like medieval chain mail or something similar, preferably with a dragon emblem.
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Darthnox129
Officer

Post by Darthnox129 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:59 am

Darthnox129 wrote:If you have brick warriors custom pieces then could you try to give him a dragon head, otherwise just give him a medieval bearded head or maybe even a skull head. His torso should be like medieval chain mail or something similar, preferably with a dragon emblem.
Alternatively he could look my avatar on the forums, kind of like a Sith lord and then replace his sword with a red beamsaber.
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Post by Battlegrinder » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Orders are in, sorry for the delay.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:48 am

The Space Detective (Scratch)
The Space Detective take off with the space mafia car and advance to attack Tera.

He kills a redshirt.

The Space Detective gains 9 xp! (now at 22/28xp)

He then moves to pick up his newly found allies.

The Lawyer, the Gunslinger and the Pilot take the three remaining seats. The Collector climbs onto the roof.

While the Space Detective spends the rest of his movement to gain altitude and turn so that he faces the exit point, the crew lower the passenger side windows and open fire with their ranged weapons but unfortunately, they critically fail to deal any damage.

The Wagemage (Quantumsurfer)
At the other end of the map, the Wagemage decides it's time to transfer ownership of the hovervehicle to his personal accounts so he disengages from close combat with the Rider and heads for the vehicle.

Using his free counterattack, the Rider strikes a powerful hit with his axe that force the Wagemage to use his supernatural d10 to increase his defense roll in order to survive the attack.

The Wagemage gets in front of the Hovervehicle and speaks to the driver:
“Dear Sir, I am here to rectify the fact that vehicular control of that hovervehicle has not been granted to my personal accounts despite the fact that I clearly have interests present. This means that I am to secure my proper holdings of the aforementioned vehicle while my spirited Thrall will proceed to the preremptory eviction of all other active and engaged parties present to witness the transaction, i.e., e.g, and furthermore in reference to the driver's mate, heretofore considered the mate without, it should be noted in convenience to your own arrangements, any more rockets.”

The Mate is getting a bit confuse by all the technicalities..

Before he can clear things up, he is punched in the face with so much force that his body is thrown out of the vehicle.

The Wagemage gains 7 xp and reaches level 7 !!

Now that the fate of the driver has been sealed, the Malicious spirit can proceed to the eviction of the second pirate..

The malicious spirit steals the Pirate's hat and thinks he's very funny.

Letholdus the Horselord (Dienekes22)
Hoping to avoid additional confrontation with the Ancients, Letholdus gets rid of the blade he took earlier.

He moves forward and recovers his own weapon: “Mine is bigger anyway.”

He then completes his movement by going toward the nearby Rider but he ends up too far from him to attack.

Vera Zhrkvsk (Silverdream)
I gave you 5xp for the disruption of Spacebeard during the last turn mostly because I felt it was worth it (The result of your d6 roll with the cigarette).
In the city, Vera takes another drag from the cigarette and tries to summon a smoking buddy. (2 charges left).

She summons a Smoking Dimmy! (1d4 skill)

Vera gains 3xp and reaches level 5 !!

Looking for a weapon, the Smoking Dimmy picks up a torpedo from the wreckage of the Noxarian fighter.

Jaras Kyfi (Falk)
Jaras tries to get on the mafia car driven by the Space Detective by farce jumping from the communication tower.

He lands on the hood!

R-90 (Brikguy0410)
R-90 gets down from the tank and enter the second space mafia car.

He shoves the pilot and sits in the driver seat.

R-90 takes off and turn the vehicle around to face the stolen Noxarian Cruiser.

He honks the horn to point out a potential target for hijacking to the rest of the group.

Garth Sneakyheadsmasher (lawmaster)
Garth gets up with the fence still attached to his body: “Garth is of smash! Fear new Garth, Garth BodyHeadSmasher!”

He moves forward with the fence until he body slams one Footman to dead and startle the horse of the disarmed Guard.

The Guard falls from his horse and is now disrupted.

Garth gains 9 xp for killing a Footman! (now at 10/24xp)

Daisuke (Vami IV) 
Daisuke armor increased to 1d10+2!
Daisuke runs along the top of the spaceship and prepares to stab the nearest Ancient.

Daisuke and the Guardian enter close combat!

Daisuke hit but the Guardian parry with one blade.

The Guardian then counterattack with his other blade and takes 1 hit point from Daisuke!

* Daisuke now has 0/1 hp *

Kapitan Bomba (Duerer)
Since he is carrying Pierro's hammer, Kapitan Bomba feel part circus already. He has no particular desire to join the parade.

He proceeds to return the hammer to Pierro but instead of taking the hammer back, Pierro congratulate him for his strike.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 am

Pierro Mimsey: “As a reward, you can keep the hammer.”

Kapitan Bomba decides to drop the hammer but he keeps it instead.

Kapitan Bomba: “Hmm..”

He recovers his machine gun and turn around to attack the incoming army...

.. but he can't make ranged attack with a bunch of pretty flowers.

His machine gun is nowhere to be seen..

The Post-Apoc Survivor, AKA The Warg (alphafalcon541)
The Warg revives himself by spending his level point to gain an additional hit point. He still needs to eat to recover his three missing hit points.

Given that you changed into a Warg through a succesful feat, I always felt you could just turn back to your minifig form whenever you wanted to. Changing back to your minifig form will allow you to use regular weapons and items again but you will lose the bonus granted by the warg form: 1 hit point (The Warg has 4 hp instead of your normal 3) and 2 inches of movement (the Warg has 7” instead of your normal 5”).

As soon as he is revived, the Warg joins the parade, thanks to another low roll courtesy of his 1d4 skill.

Carlos Indiana Devine (mgb519)
Carlos enchants his weapon with supernatural power and aims carefully..

He fire a shot at Tera and one redshirt dies.

Carlos gains 7xp and reaches level 10 !

*** Carlos is now allowed to perform heroic feats ! ***

Captain Flash Maxwell (Lord Mercat)
Flash still has one level point available!
Flash continue towards the Avoidance Mk II along with his new crew.

Flash: "Onwards my faithful crew! We'll take the battle to Spacebeard in the Avoidance! He stands no chance against the Intrepid CAPTAIN FLASH MAXWELL! By the Codex of Spacefleet, this I swear- Spacebeard's term of terror as third-greatest of my adversaries ends this VERY DAY!"

With the Avoidance so close and his fans ecstatic, Flash is boosted with overconfidence and moves two additional inches!

The Avoidance is in sight!

Tera's Army (Alex)
The Officer picks up his second spear and joins the Footman to attack the closest Riot Officer but the Riot Officer defends himself very well and survives both attacks!

The horses that lost their riders run to flee from the battlefield while the Sorcerer cast a spell to boost the accuracy of the Archers.

The Archers attack Garth and both hit him!

Garth has been killed!

Garth body falls on the ground while the Guard that lost both his mount and his weapon recovers from his disrupted position.

* Revenge objective completed: First hero down! *

+1 Almight Benny for completing an objective!

The Shaman gets in the middle of the three minifigs he killed during the last turn and begins a blood ritual to increase Tera's power.

Tera swings her battle axe and decapitates three minifigs in a single attack!

The rest of the army advance and a Rider kills another Noxarian unit.

The army is making its way inside the city.

Back in the forest, the remaining Rider moves to attack the Wagemage.

The Wagemage is saved by what's got to be the most painful way to redshirt.

The Ancients (lordintype)
The Hero turns around and attempt a feat.

“You shall complete your goal!”

A critically successful feat instantly revives every Ancient unit.

Followed by two Golems, the Officer teleports from the cabin of the pirate frigate to the edge of the city.

The Hero gets to the lady in blue.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:53 am

The Guardian turns and disengages from close combat with Daisuke.

He then tries to kill the pilot of the ship but the pilot survives the attack.

Staff Sargent Vance Dawes (Battlegrinder)
Staff Sargent Vance Dawes climbs on the crashed Noxarian frigate to get access to the roof of the shop.

Vance: “Well, so much for air support.”

Vance notices that the passenger cabin still has power but he is too far to fiddle with the console.

Space Pirates (Theblackdog)
Spacebeard accelerate the frigate forward, recovers his equipment and jumps to board the Avoidance Mk II!

Spacebeard lands on the cockpit while the yellow frigate continue until it exits the battlefield.

The Space Parrot enters the Avoidance where he joins the attack against the crew.

The Space Pirates hit Admiral Faultworthy and Suzy redshirt to save him!

The Pirate piloting the small red frigate is apparently afraid to scratch the paint of his vessel against the nearby propaganda tower.

He comes to a full stop and begins to carefully check every distance to make sure he can safely go forward (critical skill roll failure).

The stolen blue frigate smoothly manoeuvre around the large pirate ship..

He comes back on the other side of the ship and attack the Guardian attacking the pilot.

Nice shot!

The crew begin to deploy from the back of the large pirate frigate while the pilot moves the ship forward and attack the Noxarian units standing on the roof of the shop.

The shot hits the large rockets on the port side of the passenger cabin. The explosion throws two heavy infantry out of the map.

The third heavy infantry is disrupted and the cabin loses another hit point but the medik is fine.

Three pirates attempt to board the space mafia car but only two are successful. They enter close combat with the Collector and Jaras.

Jaras is critically hit and loses 2 hit points!
(1/2 left (because of the extra one you had))

The Powder Master also gets on the space mafia car and attack McQuain who survives but is disrupted by the explosion.

Two Pirates attack Daisuke to defend their vessel but they are unable to take him down.

Then the stolen cruiser turns around and moves to support the pirates fighting on the ships..

Headshot!

The pilot gets a (very) critical skill roll and kills Daisuke!

The pirate still inside the hovercraft removes a brik from the rocket launcher.

He load the brik in the cannon and discard the rest of the launcher.

He then fire the cannon but something goes wrong and the shot falls on the grass a few inches in front of the hovercraft.

Pierro Mimsey the Sad Clown (Zupponn)
The circus parade moves forward!

Pierro was about to set up another game but the loss of a contestant with as much potential as Garth sadden him too much.

Pierro: “Bouh-hou! Why do my contestants always die? This is so sad!”

The Balloon Man Balloon grabs the helium tank and begins to spray magical helium on the small red frigate while the balloon artillery adds one magikal balloon to the mix.

As expected from such a mix, the pirate flying the vessel is turned into a pretty princess riding a unicorn (still controlled by the Space Pirates)

The T-Rex gets rid of the axe while going down from the roof then he starts to nom the shiny head of that Cyborg.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:56 am

By Koincidence, the Animal Trainer critically finds an audience.

Fan #3: “Puppies!!!”

One fan falls for the cuteness of the dogs. She leaves Flash.

The Local Space Mafia (NPC)
Most of the remaining units of the Local Space Mafia leave the map.

Among the remaining units, the pilot of the second black ship recovers his equipment..

A gunshot is heard and R-90 loses 1 hit point! (now at 0/1)

Noxarian Security (Bad Wolf - IDLE)
* M220: Do you want to play them if Bad Wolf doesn't come back?
All three Noxarian units decide to join the parade!

Unfortunately, the Riot Officer gets decapitated by the Footman when he tries to get in line.

The first APC moves to get out of the area using the main road. While he technically did not reach the exit point, I fudged that he could leave during this turn. I may explain why during the next turn if I remember to.

A Police Officer opens the hatch to attack from the roof while the second APC moves back.

The machine gun also sprays a cone of fire at Tera and the Guard but they fail to deal damage.

In front of the APC, the two Police Officers circle the Rider and kill him while the Riot Officer engages a Footman in close combat.

The Medik revives one Riot Officer.

On the roof of the shop, McQuain and the Heavy Infantry recover while the medik advances.

Inside the medikal facility, the investigation team look at footage from the camera of a nearby propaganda tower.

“It's them! Right there! The one with the white armor came first to scout the area, then the Ork killed the surgeon while the lady looted the place with her pet!”

New Noxarian Security objective:
- Find Vera, the Warg, Garth and Jaras and bring them in for interrogation (dead or alive).

(Load them in an APC or cuff them and bring them to the entry/exit point of the APC)

SCS Avoidance Mk.II (Lord Mercat)
T.R.A.C.Y: "DEPLOYING ANTI-PIRATE PROTOCOL EI-46, EJECTING ALL RUM, PLEASE STAND BY"

Bottles of rum are launched from the hatch at the back of the ship, but Spacebeard isn't fooled by EMPTY rum bottles...

The bottles fall and break when they hit the ground.

T.R.A.C.Y. : “SORRY ADMIRAL. GIMBLES DRANK THE RUM EARLIER. FORGOT TO TELL YOU. PLEASE NOTE THAT HE ALSO ATE THE CAPTAIN'S DONUTS.”

T.R.A.C.Y: "TARGETING BLASPHEMOUS BEARDLESS ENEMY OF THE STATE, OBJECTIVE: ANNIHILATION OF A BLITHERING FOOL OF A PIRATE. JUSTIFICATION- VIOLATIONS OF SPACEFLEET CODES JA- 27H, INTENT TO COMMIT PIRACY, HR- 57B, ACTIONS INVOLVING PIRACY, FR- 37G, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT PIRACY, KY-73, FALSELY CLAIMING TO HAVE FACIAL HAIR, AND DDR-69N, BEING A DIPSHIT WITHOUT INTENT TO FEEL REMORSE. FIRING ION CANNON-"

T.R.A.C.Y. tries to attack Spacebeard with the ion cannon but Spacebeard hangs onto the barrel and T.R.A.C.Y. is unable to get a line of sight. Those targeting difficulties also distract T.R.A.C.Y. from moving the ship toward the Captain (critical failure).

Inside the Avoidance, Faultworthy escapes from close combat, grabs his gun and take down a Pirate!

Faultworthy: "Silly pirate, bringing swords to a gunfight is for ninjas!"

Deep Space Management (NPC)
The Blue DSM Agent joins the circus parade!

And one Interceptor frigate arrives!

OVERVIEWS
OVERVIEWS

CHARACTER SHEETS
Spoiler
Show
From left to right:
1st row: Vera Zhrkvsk, The Space Detective, Kapitan Bomba, Staff Sargent Vance Dawes
2nd row: The Warg, Captain Flash Maxwell, Jaras Kyfi, Daisuke, Letholdus the horselord
3rd row: Garth Sneakyheadsmasher, Carlos Indiana Devine, R-90, The Wagemage
Blue=Skill, White=Move, Green=Armor, Brown=Hit Points, Red=Damage, Clear=Supernatural

Send your orders for the next turn!

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 pm

I die for my people.

M220
Minifig

Post by M220 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 pm

No, I don't mind playing NocSec in the event that Badwolf doesn't come back.
Mnds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Warg: He growls. "If'n they want to shove us in an APC lets give em a helping hand." He moves towards the closest and only APC. "Lets take it for ourselves." Attack anything that decides to shoot and rip the APC door of.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Use pyschokinesis to pull all melee weapons immediately (avoid pulling in weapons that me or fellow heroes are carrying) around Tera to stab her from all directions. If She survives this, follow up with an immediate bullet to the brain. Otherwise, shoot another foe.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:16 pm

I look back at the pirate on the cannon.

"Matey! Before his ultimately timely and extremely helpful demise, my associate did have an excellent point. You were indeed given a one punch notice and still failed to exit the premises post-haste. Thus, your goods were forfeit to me in perpetuity. That said, I'm sorry about your hat. As compensation, I offer my services to you in one regard...Hold on to something."

I take control of the hovervehicle and spin it hard. My intent here is to throw the pirate if he didn't take my advice due to the force of the maneuver, to get the craft closer to Letholdus, and (my main goal) to run over or smash the rider and horse with the craft.

If the pirate is still aboard:

"If you'd like to continue this association, I will offer you one CP for every five I earn until such time as we part ways as well as a fuckload of violence to satiate your bloodthirsty heart. Know that I am a WageMage and will deliver on these promises with utmost gratuitousness."

If the pirate is not still aboard:

"Heh."

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Space Mafia shoot the pirates, try to shove the ones off the roof. Keep firing at infantry and mage targets around Tara, to deprive her of redshirts. Pirates are also priority. Keep SN dice for reactions to save the lives of Mafia underlings and/or self. Head towards the Evac point and try to stay out of the line of fire of the pirates.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.