The Great War: Sovak Union Updated: Jan 31/2017

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

bann154
bann is the mann

The Great War: Sovak Union Updated: Jan 31/2017

Post by bann154 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:00 pm

The Sovak Union exists to the East of the Union States And have recently taken the battle to them and have begun an invasion of the Union States this has been met with heavy resistance however it appears that there is no clear victor... yet. This army is made for The Great War world.

Overwatch.

Conscripts make up much of the fighting power of the Sovak Union they are often drafted at a young age each squad has a banner bearer and a flamethrower as a support weapon. I have two squads of 8 each.

Storm Guards are specialized shock troopers that are equipped with heavy armor and sub machine guns.

The Phalanx Guards differ from their brethren as they make use of shields and blunderbusses for close range fire fights.

Heroes of the Sovak Union from left to right we have Commissar Crochev an accomplished officer who inspires the men to fight harder for the Sovak Union. Next we have Anton Vladan he is the hero of the group and he is a master marksman capable of putting a hole in any head he sees. Then we have the famed Cossack pilot Sonya who is well know for her deeds taking down Ethias armor. Lastly we have Ivan a tank commander of unparalleled skill he personally prefers the Cherepakha.

Artillery in trench warfare is invaluable used to crush enemy bunkers and anything that tries to cross no mans land.

But to protect the artillery something else is need this is usually a machine gun the Sovak Union makes use of the DSHK-2 Heavy machine gun that is able to hammer light vehicles as well as mow down infantry.

Cossack walkers are quick and agile able to outrun most other walkers of its size. However it also packs a formidable punch with a cannon designed to put a round clean through a tank and out the other side and to stave off infantry it also has a machine gun.

The heavy duty 6 wheeled truck is used to tow artillery or to get troops right to the front.

Finally we have the Cherepakha or tortoise breakthrough walker. It is essentially a walking bunker with thick armor and with enough guns to take down just about any target.

Hat credit goes to Duerer!
Last edited by bann154 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Re: The Great War: Sovak union

Post by Captain-Camper » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:20 pm

This Faction is even better! It's really hard to make ww1 tanks and you did wonderfully! I like the russian vibe going on its really cool. Great factions!
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Loving this army, especially the tank. Are there any more factions in the works?
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Captain-Camper wrote:This Faction is even better! It's really hard to make ww1 tanks and you did wonderfully! I like the russian vibe going on its really cool. Great factions!
Thanks i hope the next ones are as good!
aoffan23 wrote:Loving this army, especially the tank. Are there any more factions in the works?
I have hopefully 1 larger one and at least 1 smaller one maybe more :mystery:

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: The Great War: Sovak Union

Post by Duerer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:24 am

Nice tonk, nice hats, nice everything. Slav factions are always a heart-warming sight.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:06 pm

:tiger:

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Are you going to update this thread with the units that were used in No Man's Land? this is a very cool army, and your tank is fucking awesome.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:00 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:Are you going to update this thread with the units that were used in No Man's Land? this is a very cool army, and your tank is fucking awesome.
Yes i will be but i do have a few other things that i plan on adding before i post an update.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:15 pm

That tank is a nice one.

Last bumped by bann154 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:15 pm.