updates:

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: updates:

Post by Zupponn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:38 pm

piltogg wrote:* Make an anouncement on the BW frontpage. (I don't really remember how to do this?)
Done.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Thanks! Im working on a Magic Soap Today

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:20 am

I'm making some magikal dudes. Piltogg, are there any stylistic guidelines for what the brikthuluminati look like? I'm assuming suits and stuff? I saw your soap, I can do stuff like the mage looking girls.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:58 pm

There's really no precident for what they look like, so do what you feel, and whatever image becomes the most popular over time wins out.

Ideas:

The Cthulu-luminati exists as a finge like cult thing, they have several temples in hard to reach places, or perhaps on the Astral Plane orsomething where you would have to meditate to reach it. These people, when performing religious duties, would have any kind of Magikal or cult-like looking garb you can find. The more arcane, otherworldly and magikal the better. These would be like sig-figs of people, important charecters in the Brikwars cannon, and etc. Basically these would play a similar or oposite role to quantum surfers.

One level down from them, you would have the fraternal order of the Brikmasons, they also would have occultic temples, but have access to fewer secrets of the universe, so they are not as well hidden, and are more common. The types of people who would be there would be like business leaders, media moguls, rich people, people with an interest in the occult, etc. These guys would also wear occultic looking stuff while in the temples, but would wear like business suits or whatever to try to blend in with normal people in their daily life.

One level down from that, you'd have anyone that the Brikmasons are influencing in some way: Paid mercanaries, loyalist factions, brainwashed masses, summoned deamonic enteties, and etc.

Basically, what this format allows, is that anyone who wants to participate in this story-arc only needs to have 2 or three figures that can pass for Brikmasons or Cthulu-luminati, because they can pull the strings behind the scenes to take control of whatever other stuff or armies you already have built. -- Nobody has to go out and buy an army that looks like someone else's army to participate.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:37 pm

sounds promising

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Attempted to fill out the Brikmason wiki page more with some of the real-world history of the illuminati and Freemasons as applied to Brikwars kanon. Should make it easier.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Would this be a good visual example for Brikmasons? They were just basic cultists I made for a HH battle a couple of years ago.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 pm

I'd say so

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:34 pm

:overwatch: