They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Bridge to Ak'zhast (CLOSED)

Post by BriksKrieg » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:00 pm

StalinsFavoriteKhat presents a LowBudgetBuilds production:

Bridge to Ak'zhast

Ak'zhast is an industrial powerhouse on the Shivarian "homeworld" of Kysrava, and it second the Capitol, Kysravgrad as the most productive and patriotic city in the Union.

UPLU - United Peach Liberation Union forces, once denounced as little more than, as one Representative put it, ". . .a bunch of over-privileged peaches that need to sleep more.", they have grown, have have clearly defined their hostility to the Shivar Union. The STFU has been taunting and daring the UPLU to make a move that would provoke war. Ak'zhast is 12 miles South of a major arms and war complex, and is a major target for the UPLU.

Four months ago, Liberation troops launched massive attacks, aimed at major population centers, and military targets, all across the Union. Ak'zhast was one of the first cities targeted, due to it's position of command over the surrounding area, and it would make a launching point for forces to attack the STFU Capitol. Four months of warfare have nearly leveled all buildings, in and around the city. Intense shelling from both sides, intended on uprooting the opposing force, has kill many civilians.

The city has changed hands seven times, the most recent being as of a week ago, the remains of the UPLU 37th army routed the Shivarian 12th garrison. Heavy casualties have limited UPLU defenses, and they are spread thin. In an effort to buy time, they began blowing any bridges that were left standing. Only one bridge, the Ok''syst bridge, has yet to be blown. It had been repaired numerous times, and can not support the weight of vehicles, but it is the one remaining link to the city, across a river of green waste from the factory complex. A few civilians remain, as does bits of the S12g. APL units have also wandered they way to the bridge.

The battle opens with civilian and militia as well as scouts from S99 scout regiment, being caught in a preemptive barrage of Anti-Organism shells, designed only to target living ABS and leave structures intact. APL and a Tithe squad will enter after the barrage.

Overwatch:
Left(East) side of map
Middle(Middle) of map
Right(West) side of map

Will explain more later.
This is how I will set up battles until I do something different. I will give background/set scene, pictures will follow, as will sign ups and additional info.
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Bridge to Ak'zhast

Post by BriksKrieg » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:02 pm

THE FACTIONS

ANTI-PEACH LEAGUE: Mesostopholes
Goal: Kill stuff, you have wandered here after being separates from your unit. Initial contact will be the deciding factor in your survivability. At first, there's not much point, but patience rewards.
Weapons free, kill hostiles as is pleasing.
Allies: none
Can ally: Tithes, UPLU, militia and civilians
Hostiles: Shivarians of non-tithe type

UNITED PEACH LIBERATION UNION:
Goal: Hold the bridge. There is not enough explosives to take it out, so it must be held at all cost. This could very well decide the fate of not only our warring Unions, but the way the Brikverse views ourselves, and our enemy.
Weapons free, kill hostiles on sight.
Can ally: APL, Tithes
Hostiles: Any non APL, UPLU, or Tithe personal

CIVILIANS AND MILITIA:motorheadfan
Goal: Survive. Doesn't matter how, and frankly, you don't really care. You just want to leave this ruined place, and all the fighting behind. None of you are soldiers, besides the few militia, but you can use a gun the way it's meant to be used. Survive until Shivarian soldiers arrive.
Just survive, however necessary.
Allies: Shivarian Federal Troops
Can ally: Tithes, APL
Hostiles: UPLU forces

TITHE UNIT 0001
Goal: your really not sure. You have just been created, and are out for some blood. These civilians need help, but would be easy prey, so you think. The other civie like figs have some combat experience, either good allies, or fun sport. Then those Liberation people. They claim the STFU is a dictatorship regime, which you know isn't true, but at the moment there's hardly any Shivar troops here, so siding with them may prove to be fun. After all, you can always just shoot them in the back when you've had your fun.
Weapons free, kill hostiles.
Can ally: UPLU, STFU, civilians and militia, APL
Hostiles: dunno, don't care, your here to have some fun!

SHIVARIAN TERRITORIAL FEDERAL UNION:
Goal: take that damn bridge. You need it to secure the city, which is vital to kicking those Liberation bodaks off your homeworld, and possibly the system! There's a squad of tithes on site, and they've been reported as a little unstable. Be cautious.
Weapons free, eliminate hostiles
Allies: civilians and militia
Can ally; Tithes
Hostiles: UPLU, APL

STFU doesn't formaly enter until Phase 2, and neither does the UPLU. Phase 1 is basically civies and scouts versus what ever comes. Phase 3 is were more figs are added into the fray, for more fun!
My mind is having some problems concetrating right now, but ill get over it.
Pictures and that stuff is in the making, if all goes well, I should have them up soon. Im excited for this one guys, I definently think it will be better. I've collected all the blood and fire pieces I could find, can't wait guys!
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

Mesostopholes
Champion
Champion

Re: Bridge to Ak'zhast sign-ups/pics soonish

Post by Mesostopholes » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

Anti peach league sounds fun :warhead: I will take it
THIS POST IS SEKURED BY SEKURE KORP.

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:15 am

You got it :D

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:57 am

Could I take the Civilians and Militia?

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 am

yep, your in. :)

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

PHASE 1 UNITS

STFU scouts

Civilians and Militia

APL
(you still have the other half of your unit, they will be late)

Tithe 0001

Will explain weapons later when i have time

Mesostopholes
Champion
Champion

Post by Mesostopholes » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:38 am

Looks Oussom! Can we have an Overwatch of the map? :warhead:
THIS POST IS SEKURED BY SEKURE KORP.

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Mesostopholes wrote:Looks Oussom! Can we have an Overwatch of the map? :warhead:
Ye, I ran out of time this morning, but I should be able to get it up after school.

I will be making a sperate thread for each turn, to reduce clutter, confusion, and so my damn iPod can actualy load pictures. Links will be posted to those threads.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Re: Bridge to Ak'zhast sign-ups/overwatch soon

Post by Archduke » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:05 pm

I may be interested...
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Bridge to Ak'zhast sign-ups!

Post by BriksKrieg » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Archduke wrote:I may be interested...
which faction would you be interested in?

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Bridge to Ak'zhast Sign-ups

Post by BriksKrieg » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Mesostopholes, Motorhead fan, if you guys want to claim more than one faction, you guys can go ahead and do that. :D
Pics for phases 2 and 3 later.
Is the overwatch pic good enough?

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Bridge to Ak'zhast Sign-ups

Post by BriksKrieg » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Alright, um, yeah, so, I've been busy for the past week or so, and I don't have the time to do this. This is stupid, as this is the second thing i said id do but didn't, but life happens. Sorry guys, this aint happening, and it'll be a while before i set up another forum battle. i'll post stuff i do when i have time. Thanks for signing up guys