No Tears for piltoggs: Nazis Get BANNED

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Natalya
I've trolled before.

No Tears for piltoggs: Nazis Get BANNED

Post by Natalya » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:07 am

I'm banning all the fucking Nazis.

I don't care about your free speech or due process or what the fuck ever. I'm done with that shit. I'm sick and tired of you beta Piltogg cucks whining about how hard it is to be white.

This is not a democracy.
This is not a hate speech zone.
The best part about WWII was when the nazis died.

If you want to be a fucking Piltogg cuck then BrikWars is not the tabletop war game for you. If you are a Piltogg I will ban you I don't care if you don't make any infractions or break any rules, I'm still fucking banning you from both the chat and the forum.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: No Tears for piltoggs: Nazis Get BANNED

Post by Duerer » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:48 am

Cool
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:21 am

NICE

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:27 am

Golly! So who actually got banned?
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:31 am

Well Voin is gone so I don't know who you plan to ban exactly . . .
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:39 am

RIP Robot Monkey
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:42 am

My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

ninja_bait

Post by ninja_bait » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:45 am

Lol, assuming the American Bill of Rights applies on brikwars.com
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Does this make brikwars a more or less tolerant place? I would assume more
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Could we get a list of who this applies to? Just curious about who will be gone

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Yes, lets make an enemies list ! :fist:

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

For starters, Robot Monkey is gone permanently. He wasn't active anyway, but now his absence is official.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:08 pm

As ninja_bait observed, the US Bill of Rights does not hold on the BrikWars Forums or chat. I'm using a Canadian interpretation of free speech -- free speech is guaranteed, but is subject to "reasonable limits" which can be justified in a "free and just society" as opposed to blanket free speech. Even the USA has limits on free speech, you can't make threats and you can't yell fire in a theatre when there's no fire. Alt-right baby whiners complaining about their difficulty getting to have sex with 9.5/10 girls or saying Sandy Hook was a conspiracy or moaning and bitching that it's so hard to be white in America right now aren't expressing ideas that have any value in being protected, they are effectively shitposting, but it isn't funny. Moreover, they are also violating Rule #13 "13. Being a Piltogg (except piltogg)".

The only change in enforcement action going forwards is that if you happen to be a Nazi cuck, I'm not going to allow you to beat around the bush with your vile and indefensible "thoughts" if they could even be justifiably called that and allow you to keep posting stuff at the fringes of civility and at the fringes of the community, such as in the shit rooms on the BW Chat. Instead, you're just getting banned, from both here and there, for being a fucking Nazi.
  ▲
▲ ▲

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:33 pm

So if RM is gone, does Trion become a community faction? I’m asking the important questions

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:36 am

Natalya wrote:As ninja_bait observed, the US Bill of Rights does not hold on the BrikWars Forums or chat. I'm using a Canadian interpretation of free speech -- free speech is guaranteed, but is subject to "reasonable limits" which can be justified in a "free and just society" as opposed to blanket free speech. Even the USA has limits on free speech, you can't make threats and you can't yell fire in a theatre when there's no fire. Alt-right baby whiners complaining about their difficulty getting to have sex with 9.5/10 girls or saying Sandy Hook was a conspiracy or moaning and bitching that it's so hard to be white in America right now aren't expressing ideas that have any value in being protected, they are effectively shitposting, but it isn't funny. Moreover, they are also violating Rule #13 "13. Being a Piltogg (except piltogg)".

The only change in enforcement action going forwards is that if you happen to be a Piltogg cuck, I'm not going to allow you to beat around the bush with your vile and indefensible "thoughts" if they could even be justifiably called that and allow you to keep posting stuff at the fringes of civility and at the fringes of the community, such as in the shit rooms on the BW Chat. Instead, you're just getting banned, from both here and there, for being a fucking Piltogg.
I do see your point. However while that may be true you have left out one of the key elements "...guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society." (Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms 1:1)Now that being said i am guessing you have read more than that, due to the information you have presented, you will also know that under Fundamental Freedoms (1:2:B) "freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;"

Now im guessing that you have already know that it is classed as a freedom, however under the United Nations Basic Human Rights (article 18) "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." This right applies to everyone of every nation as stated in Article 2 of the same document.

However facts and laws aside if i wish to killl them all and round them up and send them to a concentration camp don't i become the Piltogg? They are still people. Nobody is born to hate another person so why should i wish upon them something that i would not want them to do to others? You harbor such hate for those you call "Piltogg cucks" yet rather then change them or try and show them the way you go online to a forum where someone gave you power and you call them names and say vile things about them, something that they do to others something they are known for, and you simply try to silence them and hope they go away. How will that change anyone? How will that help anyone?
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places