Road to Ragnablok: Prologue

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Road to Ragnablok: Prologue

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:47 pm

On the surface of a world within the Impact Zone, Britannian troops protect scientists of the Royal Society as they investigate the aftermath of Third Impact.
The Honorable Professor Weatherington B. Farnsworth the Third: "Hmm... these readings could be consistent with the Ragnablok Hypothesis... but I shall need more time to be sure."

Suddenly, fighters roar overhead.
Britannian commander: "We're under attack! It's the T.L.A.!"

"Our landship and artillery have been hit, but we will not surrender! Men, defend these scientists with your lives-"

"-erm, what's that shadow?"
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Professor Farnsworth: "I say, is this some manner of reference?"

KA-BOOM

President Bob the Unbuilder: "Let's get 'em, boys!"

The Royal Society unleashes a deadly torrent of Scientifik energies...

...but are nonetheless quickly disarmed.

Bob the Unbuilder: "All right, scientists. If you have some interesting data to show me, maybe I won't kill you."
Professor Farnsworth: "You must be mad. Are you even aware of the peril our universe is in? In less than a single Revolution, a wave of violence unlike any we've seen before will sweep across the Galaxy. Monsters and abominations will appear out of nowhere, brootalizing everything and everyone caught in their path, and no one will be spared."
Bob the Unbuilder: "Again? I appreciate the warning, but this stopped being scary after the third or fourth time."
Professor Farnsworth: "'Unlike any we've seen before. Unless you and your nation find some ridiculously contrived means of escape, you are all doomed."

Professor Farnsworth: "But don't take my word for it. This data chip contains evidence that what I say is true. You can have it if you permit me and my subordinates to leave safely."
Doctor Walsingham: "Subordinates? Fuck off."
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bob the Unbuilder: "There could be anything on that data chip. No way am I taking that deal."
Professor Farnsworth: "Shhh... do you hear that?"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bob the Unbuilder: "...Let me see that chip."
Professor Farnsworth: "No!"

Stay tuned for the Road to Ragnablok signup on the Forum Battles forum!

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Road to Ragnablok: Prologue

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Ohhhhhh shit

Tick down the Ragnavlock for that
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.