Sahasrahla's Faction Dump (Updated 3/3/22!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Maraxous
Juggaloaf
Juggaloaf

Re: Sahasrahla's Faction Dump (mostly fantasy shizzle)

Post by Maraxous » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:23 am

:dog: :<3: NIce build!

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:29 pm

sahasrahla wrote:New little buddy for the Hot & Spicy Legion. This is their pet "dog", affectionately named Spot.
Very nice! Clever use of wings & tails etc.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:45 pm

It felt like cheating to upload this in the middle of the contest, but I've updated Hetta with some new equipment to really showcase the one-woman army theme she's got going on

Heavy Metal Hetta is just big and brash and badass all over your shit all the time. She owns a mercenary company known as the Heavy Metal Harriers; currently she is the only member. No one else is tough enough. She just completes the contracts all by herself.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:01 pm

New Faction Incoming!!

The Elves of Balewood

Hailing from the massive and mysterious Balewood Forest to the south of Prosperia, the kingdom of the Balewood elves maintains an uneasy formal alliance with King Prosperous, though the two kingdoms rarely interact except to do battle against the Hot & Spicy Legion. Balewood is the human name for the forest, given because of adventurers' tendencies to get lost within and never return. The elves have a different and entirely unpronounceable name for themselves and their kingdom.

King Jorwë and Queen Valanyë

The reclusive rulers of Balewood Forest, Jorwë and Valanyë are ancient monarchs have ruled since King Prosperous' grandfather's grandfather's grandfather was alive, and probably even before that. It is said, however, that Jorwë is finally starting to show his age, though few outside the royal court have seen him in many years.

Meliora, Azulea, and Lyanna

The king and queen bore three daughters, all yet unwed, who protect the borders of the forest. Meliora, the youngest, is a berserker, one of the most dangerous of all elf warriors. Azulea has a tendency to sneak out of the forest and go on adventures without her family's permission. Lyanna is the eldest, crown princess of the realm, and one of the deadliest fighters in all of Balewood.

General Radoch and the Balewood Rangers

Radoch is a brilliant tactician and the textbook definition of a crotchety old grump. He is somehow related to King Jorwë, but they're both so old that no one really remembers how anymore. His elf archers are swift as the wind and their arrows bite like a serpent's sting.

Camat the Old

Somewhere in the depths of the Balewood lives the ancient hermit Camat. No one, save perhaps King Jorwë, knows his dwelling place, and he emerges rarely more than once in a hundred years, usually to deliver some dire prophecy or otherwise cause trouble.

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Re: Sahasrahla's Faction Dump (Updated 3/22!)

Post by Kommander Ken » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:18 am

Minifig design is pretty on point, especially love the queen. :tiger:

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 am

Great elves
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 am

sahasrahla wrote:I've updated Hetta with some new equipment to really showcase the one-woman army theme she's got going on
Great bruickbuilt axe/hammer, and that head is perfect for the build. Also, cool elves.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

Post by Bookwyrm » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Loving Hetta’s new weapons, and the elves are looking fab too!

Trent099
Nice Dubs

Post by Trent099 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Loving the elves! I wish I could find a better way to build an elven faction but they are not cheap for sure!

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:26 pm

these elves looks beautiful! good job

sahasrahla

Post by sahasrahla » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:15 pm

New Faction Incoming!!

Spooplords of Batsylvania

Far to the northeast, hidden among forbidding mountains lies the tiny barony of Batsylvania. Here in his Classically Evil Mountain Castle™ Basil the Batlord rules with a yellow plastic fist. Of course Classic Evil Castles™ are known primarily for their tendency to attract Classically Heroic Knights™ in search of Sweet Loot and/or Damsels in Distress. Before long poor Basil was forced to raise a Classically Spooky Skeleton Army™ just to fend off the constant attacks on his castle. Also he was contractually obligated to hire a dragon to spend at least 25 hours per week to Loom Threateningly Atop Castle Spires and/or Roar Loudly And Eat A Peasant's Flock of Sheep/Pigs/Small Children.

Basil the Batlord is my all-time favorite canon Lego minifig, so I finally gave him his own faction. "Spoop" is a word in Batsylvanian that means "Frightening" or "Very Scary, Wow". "Bat" is a word in Batsylvanian that means "Crochet Enthusiast". Basil has hobbies! He's just not allowed to talk about them around Classically Heroic Knights™ for legal reasons. He is always accompanied by his pet miniature bat-dragon, Skittles.

The Butler can almost always be found pursuing his favorite pastimes of Hovering Silently in the Background or Glaring Disapprovingly. Side note, I'm giving named units different sized baseplates relative to their Power Level, this guy's on a 6x6 so he seems pretty tough...??

The Bubblegum Banshees live in Basil's front yard. They have a band, yeah it's pretty cool, no they don't have any shows scheduled. I don't think they've ever played a show. I don't think they know how to play any instruments. I hear they have killer voices though.

Captain Fluffypuppy leads Basil's skeleton army. "Fluffypuppy" is a word in Batsylvanian that means "I am a terrifying werewolf". Jeffrey the Jester entertains the denizens of Basil's castle with hilarious hijinks like Opening His Maw Wide Enough To Create A Portal Into Hell Whence Spring A Thousand Laughing Demons, and juggling.

Some Wraiths and an Elder Wraith. They hang out in the basement and write depressing poetry.

A Phantasmal Dragon, just trying to pay the bills, man. Basil only gives him 25 hours a week at minimum wage, plus the bones of whatever knights he roasts. Not much to build a hoard out of, but he's got some investment opportunities lined up with CreepoCurrency and he's hoping it'll take off big time. Modified from an Elves set, he's still kind of a WIP, need to make him look spoopier when I have the time

Skeleton Soldiers defend Basil's castle from Classically Heroic Knights, door-to-door salesmen, Basil's mom, the mailman, the neighbor stopping by to ask for some salt... They aren't particularly discerning.
Last edited by sahasrahla on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:48 am

Now this is a proper spooky castle army! Loving the little raised platforms as well, gives the heroes more character.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

Post by Bookwyrm » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:15 pm

WTF I completely missed this when it first dropped, this is kickass stuff, I especially dig the wraiths and the Bubblegum Banshees.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:55 am

Legucifer. :D *joink*
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

sahasrahla

Re: Sahasrahla's Faction Dump (Updated 11/30/21!)

Post by sahasrahla » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:28 am

THE SPACE FUCKERS ARE BACK BABY

THEY GOT A MECH

IT'S GOT A JUMP PACK FOR CHASING DOWN SPINELESS COWARDS AND GIVING THEM A BIG HUG

IT'LL FUCK YOU UP BRO

SPACE FUCKERS

CUMMING SOON IN A PLANET NEAR YOU