Battle for the Red Parrot!

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Jordan452
BrikWars Legend

Battle for the Red Parrot!

Post by Jordan452 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:22 pm

I recently discovered Brikwars and knew I had to tell my friends about. After a couple weeks of discussion and brik gathering we finally managed to string a (almost) coherent battle together. Which we have named the "Battle for the Red Parrot"

(Instead of documenting the entire thing, I'm just uploading a few highlights. Please provide me with Noob leniency. Also, I personally can't stand the look of Lego terrain, if you like it that's cool, but I prefer using things other than lego - Hence the terrain seen in the pictures below.)

The sub-terrian forces swarmed at the (grassy?) beach side, where their battleship had wedged ashore. The sea lurking forces were eager to defend their floaty vessel and the Mighty Red Parrot, perched majestically upon a grey stick.

An opposition dawned on the horizon - combining the forces of Wizzaro, the Maniacal Mech, and the Scottish Red Coats loyal to the bagpipe man. (Who has an actual name I can't remember.)

War was inevitable. Such is the will of the mighty Red Parrot, who stirs fury into the hearts of all.

The (grassy?) shore soon was drenched in briks. And dice.

Giants were slain, whilst stupidity and hilarity spiraled out of control.

In a mad bid to finish the battle (which had driven well deep into our sunday evening) the Maniacal Mech, Wizzaro, detached one of his arms, which conveniently had a propulsion system attached to it, and fired it across the map in a final attempt to snatch up the Mighty Red Parrot. The probabilities gods smiled upon him as all the agree'd dice rolls came true and the arm flew across the map. A brave hero, named One Handed Willy, jumped from the back of a moving mech onto the arm mid flight. Valiantly, his stump of an arm raised in the air, he rode it across the heads of bewildered soldiers. Until he snatched the Mighty Red Parrot from it's perch with his one good hand - before crashing into depths of the sea.

The end.

Till next time.
:mbd:

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Re: Battle for the Red Parrot!

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 am

Well that went out quick... At least that's less painful to look through than stuff I do because I literally take like pictures of every single action resulting in hundreds of pictures... :lol:

Maybe it's just because the aforementioned, but I feel like you could have taken more than just six pictures of the battle... I mean of course just having fun with your lads is the top priority so at least you've done a very good job with that whereas I'm literally arranging battles in which I'm the only player...

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:10 am

Looks like a pretty good battle, definitely a strong finish. More pics would be nice in the future, also blood makes things more fun. Ready for the next one!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:34 pm

This is a great firstbattle! We want more! More pictures, more blood, more fun. Also, is that Spartan Mammoth Cavalry??!!? Show us!

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:15 am

I nominate this for best second post (or was it his first?) ever.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Jordan452
BrikWars Legend

Post by Jordan452 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:44 pm

T'was my first post :D There's going to be a second post soon, when I finally get round to having another game !! Cheers for the comments guys, will take more pictures next time :P
:mbd:

TheLEGObrick
Hero

Post by TheLEGObrick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 am

Just remember to not take dozens of pictures on every action everyone makes, I've done it, and it makes turns take like a few hours... :warhead: