Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Post Reply
User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:18 pm

I am looking at going to Brickfair NJ this year (https://www.brickfair.com/NJ/). It's Oct 31 to Nov 3, though I'm not sure what days I'll be going.

Any Brikwarriors in the area want to meet up and Brikwar with me, the forum champion of 2018? So far I've gotten some interest from Rev Sylvanus, theblackdog, and Kommander Ken, so it's gonna b gud.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
silasw
Champion
Champion
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by silasw » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:08 am

I live nearby but I'm not sure if I will still be around in November. If you want to do battle sometime sooner I would be interested for sure.

User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:23 am

silasw wrote:I live nearby but I'm not sure if I will still be around in November. If you want to do battle sometime sooner I would be interested for sure.
Where are you located? Ken lives in PA, I live in Long Island.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
silasw
Champion
Champion
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by silasw » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:09 pm

ninja_bait wrote:
silasw wrote:I live nearby but I'm not sure if I will still be around in November. If you want to do battle sometime sooner I would be interested for sure.
Where are you located? Ken lives in PA, I live in Long Island.
I'm in central NJ.

User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Dang, you're the closest of us all. If something comes up sooner, I'll give you a ping.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Bump with updates:

Aoffan, Bookwyrm, Rev. Sylvanus, Kommander Ken, and I are all going to exhibit at Brickfair NJ. We'll have a dedicated collab table and we'll be running an epic five-way battle. Come out if you're in the area to say hello!

Tickets are $15. https://www.brickfair.com/NJ/
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
silasw
Champion
Champion
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by silasw » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:10 am

I'll probably be able to make it up there!

User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
Posts: 2625
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Brickfair NJ (Nov 2019)

Post by RedRover » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:04 pm

ninja_bait wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:28 pm
Bump with updates:

Aoffan, Bookwyrm, Rev. Sylvanus, Kommander Ken, and I are all going to exhibit at Brickfair NJ. We'll have a dedicated collab table and we'll be running an epic five-way battle. Come out if you're in the area to say hello!

Tickets are $15. https://www.brickfair.com/NJ/
I talked to my wife about it and we decided that it could be something to shoot for next year or going to a convention in Chicago.

Post Reply