[Anno] Plot like you want to win!

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

[Anno] Plot like you want to win!

Post by ComradeGreen » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:12 am

The Ottoman Army has retreated back into its own territory. and the Ottoman Ambassador to the Germans decides to confront the German advisor sent to assist his Sultan's mission...

"Your tactics where worthless! The intel, even more so! Reiist allies!? We knew nothing about fighting Reiists! Let's not even mention that incident with the that Weeb bastard."
"Calm down. The objective wasn't to win anyway, it was to capture their valuables, and us Germans got what we came for."
"What do you mean!?"
"The attack was a diversion."
"T-That's basically a betrayal of our allian-"

"This is the real prize..." speaks a new voice...

"Project Elm is coming together. This is the end of the Reiists." speaks member of the Royal Guard, Medraut of the Lake...

In the office of Prime Minister Andrew Wright
"You're telling me our sacred artefact stores where raided by some invader!?"
"Y-Yes sir... by a contingent of Germans. They only stole the 'Stave of Acceleration'. It was a staff capable of breaking the sound-barrier when thrown. The Reiists where asking about a 'Red Stave' lost during the Lost Sectors disappearance. We assume these relics are one in the same.... This seems to be a religious artefact to the Reiists."
"Keep it on the downlow. Let's not let our ally know we even had something they wanted from us. Those Reiists are crafty."
"I'll up the security on other Reiist artefacts sir."

Somewhere near the Galactic Core.
"You want *us* to take you through the Galactic Core? All the way to the Makinamists? That's way too dangerous!" cries out a Minaglacian troop.
"Exactly..! But Bleak Company was too far away to get here in time. You're our only way through, besides, the Reiists are our mutual enemies."
"But we'll be fighting Germans too right?"

"...Probably." sighs the leader of the 'Manaists'. "The Makinamists gave us an offer we can't refuse. Please help us get through the Galactic Core. My people have suffered for decades under the oppression of the Asukaites and the Reiists. We'll pay you well. I promise."

"...Fine. But we'll be taking any minerals we find on the way."
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Re: [Anno] Plot like you want to win!

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 am

ooh can't wait to see how this unfolds :omnom:
Image Image

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

Post by ComradeGreen » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:57 pm

"So. What exactly is so important that the Makinamists want it?"
"This." sighs Akune Chi. Three boxes, capped with a dark blue lid.
"What even is this?"
"Three relics, The Makinamsits claim they're Reiist in origin, We found them after Ragnoblok, Apparently they're capable of increasing the power of Artefacts. The Makinamists promised us safe haven within their borders in return for these. And knowing how strict the Makinamists are... they must really be valuable."

On Planet Illustrious, Capital of the Makinamist Remnant.
"Your grace, The Manaist pigs responded, They're going to bring them through the Core with help from some... 'Minaglacians.' They seem to be some primitive outer-rim mining company."
"Hnm... Thank you, I'll await their arrival."

ImageThe Legotavian Prime-Minister awaits his train for his daily commute. He knows how important it is to maintain his brand, and what better way to do that then by travelling among his people. A microfig asks for his autograph, and he graciously accepts. What a day this is, some 'Warhead' (Come to think of it, is that some kind of missile?) apparently is causing a fuss in the outer colonies, and a QRF force is having problems defeating him.

ImageThere's a sound of footsteps behind him, and a strange looking woman steps beside him.
"Hey, usually this is Green's job, but he's missing. That relic those Germans stole? It's gonna be a real problem for me if they get away with it. Send someone after it, It could be the end of the Reiists. I'll see what I can do on my end."

"Who are you... Who's Green?"

"A friend, He'd probably be fighting Warhead too, but he's been missing since Ragnoblok."
"W-Whats Ragnoblok?"
"Doesn't really matter for you guys. but Warheads scary, He's an intergalactic terror, and general lame nerd. Ooyama and Space Bunny are fighting him, but you should send some more men to kill him off for good, or he'll open an A-Gate and bring his Immortal cronies through, or something lame like that."

"I...I'll see what I can do...About Warhead and that Artefact."

"Thanks uwu"

Taskforce Balmung: The Galactic Core.
"Sir Medraut! We've located the Manaists! Their frequency is easy to track based on their German-based warship."
"Perfect. Track them. We know the Makinamists have one of the pieces we need, so we'll wait for them to bring everything together."
"Yes sir, and now... the matter of the new blood we brought onto Project Elm."
"Ah, of course."

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:16 am

Loving the whole artefact plot but did she really just 'uwu'?

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:25 am

uwu
Image Image

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

Post by ComradeGreen » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 am

Food_Truk wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:16 am
Loving the whole artefact plot but did she really just 'uwu'?
it wouldnt be zeezee without saying uwu

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

Post by ComradeGreen » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:05 am

Legotavia. The Prime Ministers Office.

Image"Now that that drama with Warhead is smoothed over, Let's me inform you of your task, Artefact Hunter."
"I'd be happy to hear it, Prime Minister. We've done some good work together."
"Yes. Yes. We need you to go to the Makinamist world of 'Bethany' to recover an artefact we believe is hidden there. It's near the Galactic Core."
"What's the artefact like?"
"It's a fast red pole."

Anton Flavus of the Royal Guard peruses over his documents as he oversees the training of his men.
"Hang on a second. There are discrepancies in these reports... Why would Medraut need more men when he's just finished attacking with the Ottomans?"
"They're tracking a Manaist Warship... No... It can't be. He's obsessed! I've got to bring him back before he goes too far! I'll have to contact the Ottomans..."

"Oi! Private! Stop 'Devilmanning' over there! That's not how we run!"

"Sir! We've spotted a object in the Galactic Core Sea! It's a derelict Reiist ship. We detect strong artefact readings from within!"
"Take us closer! Let's improve our bargain with the Makinamists!"

Aboard the Derelict Ship...

Image"What the hell? That's a crab."
"I am the Crab of QS Zeezee. I was summoned here to defend these two sticks."
"Those are artefacts."
"Y-Yes."
"We're taking them."
"W-wait no you can't do tha-!"

"Let's high tail it to the Makinamists. This is perfect."
Last edited by ComradeGreen on Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:28 am

That ship is ossum.
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image