Zombie (Zulu) Dawn: Turn 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Assyrian Star Empire up in this shit!! 14 kills +2 creepers. Look at that shit motherfucker!! Two fucking creepers!! While y'alls n00b armies are gettin prawned by those creepy motherfuckers my mans fucking muderated two of the bitches. That makes 16 fucking kills. SIXTEEN. FUCKING. KILLS. No one else can compete!! Except the Britannians, but that's why I got their back, you see? I'm allied with the strongest motherfucking team killing the most motherfucking zombies and blowin' up the most motherfucking shit. Motherfucker!! Who's badass? It's not the Manly Men. They fucking suck. More like the retard men -- look at that shit. They tried to mess with the Vol and they fucking got nowhereee~ You don't fuck with the Vol. They'll cut your spine out and use it as a toothpick after they're done eating your flesh. And the bitches? Their ghetto boob blasters are crap. That creeper's all up in their shit wreckin' their faces. My dudes might look kinda boring. They might seem unoriginal. But that's only because they are close descendants of the Deadly Spaceman Empire. And you don't fuck with that!! We might look plain, but we're mean-ass motherfuckers. Our laser guns will fry anything that moves within our sight. And we're smart too. We don't go around just shooting enemies. We're crafty. We will look around the map and find shit like two explosive rocket tank things right next to us and we'll use it to our advantage. We got this shit so tight. 4 turns on the board and only 1 casualty. We are in this tight, in top form. We're here to kick some ass and that's just what we've been doing. Assyrian Zombie Gauntlet? More like Zombie Assyrian Gauntlet -- we're fucking dealing it out. 16 kills motherfucker!! ASE is where it's at. Peace!!
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Lol, you forgot to add...

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Turn 5 GOGOGOGO
  ▲
▲ ▲

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Your arrogance will cost you, mortal.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 am

Warhead - I has Scythian stat cards - could i have 400 points worth of Scythians ported in behind the assyrians, 'cus someone needs to be taken down a peg, or twelve! :twisted:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 am

Your men may make it to the next battle but unfortunately this transmittion is just an echo intercepted after the event so it's far to late to interfere. You can only watch events unfold and plot the Assyrians demise from afar.

Still waiting for orders from half the players, c'mon guys you have until tomorrow morning and then I start PM'ing stand in players.

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 am

Warhead wrote:Your men may make it to the next battle but unfortunately this transmittion is just an echo intercepted after the event so it's far to late to interfere. You can only watch events unfold and plot the Assyrians demise from afar.
Naw, drats! >_< Someone splatterfy the Assyrians allready and take the ego down! XD
Spoiler
Show

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 am

NatalyaAF wrote:Assyrian Star Empire up in this shit!! 14 kills +2 creepers. Look at that shit motherfucker!! Two fucking creepers!! While y'alls n00b armies are gettin prawned by those creepy motherfuckers my mans fucking muderated two of the bitches. That makes 16 fucking kills. SIXTEEN. FUCKING. KILLS. No one else can compete!! Except the Britannians, but that's why I got their back, you see? I'm allied with the strongest motherfucking team killing the most motherfucking zombies and blowin' up the most motherfucking shit. Motherfucker!! Who's badass? It's not the Manly Men. They fucking suck. More like the retard men -- look at that shit. They tried to mess with the Vol and they fucking got nowhereee~ You don't fuck with the Vol. They'll cut your spine out and use it as a toothpick after they're done eating your flesh. And the bitches? Their ghetto boob blasters are crap. That creeper's all up in their shit wreckin' their faces. My dudes might look kinda boring. They might seem unoriginal. But that's only because they are close descendants of the Deadly Spaceman Empire. And you don't fuck with that!! We might look plain, but we're mean-ass motherfuckers. Our laser guns will fry anything that moves within our sight. And we're smart too. We don't go around just shooting enemies. We're crafty. We will look around the map and find shit like two explosive rocket tank things right next to us and we'll use it to our advantage. We got this shit so tight. 4 turns on the board and only 1 casualty. We are in this tight, in top form. We're here to kick some ass and that's just what we've been doing. Assyrian Zombie Gauntlet? More like Zombie Assyrian Gauntlet -- we're fucking dealing it out. 16 kills motherfucker!! ASE is where it's at. Peace!!
take out the creepers, replace assyrians with britannians, replace britannian with assyrian, and thats pretty much what i would say. good job natalya.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 am

NatalyaAF wrote:enraged rant
Calm down dudette!!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 am

Ah, it's just a sign of appreciation, getting into the role and having a bit of fun.

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 am

NatalyaAF wrote:Assyrian Star Empire up in this shit!! 14 kills +2 creepers. Look at that shit motherfucker!! Two fucking creepers!! While y'alls n00b armies are gettin prawned by those creepy motherfuckers my mans fucking muderated two of the bitches. That makes 16 fucking kills. SIXTEEN. FUCKING. KILLS. No one else can compete!! Except the Britannians, but that's why I got their back, you see? I'm allied with the strongest motherfucking team killing the most motherfucking zombies and blowin' up the most motherfucking shit. Motherfucker!! Who's badass? It's not the Manly Men. They fucking suck. More like the retard men -- look at that shit. They tried to mess with the Vol and they fucking got nowhereee~ You don't fuck with the Vol. They'll cut your spine out and use it as a toothpick after they're done eating your flesh. And the bitches? Their ghetto boob blasters are crap. That creeper's all up in their shit wreckin' their faces. My dudes might look kinda boring. They might seem unoriginal. But that's only because they are close descendants of the Deadly Spaceman Empire. And you don't fuck with that!! We might look plain, but we're mean-ass motherfuckers. Our laser guns will fry anything that moves within our sight. And we're smart too. We don't go around just shooting enemies. We're crafty. We will look around the map and find shit like two explosive rocket tank things right next to us and we'll use it to our advantage. We got this shit so tight. 4 turns on the board and only 1 casualty. We are in this tight, in top form. We're here to kick some ass and that's just what we've been doing. Assyrian Zombie Gauntlet? More like Zombie Assyrian Gauntlet -- we're fucking dealing it out. 16 kills motherfucker!! ASE is where it's at. Peace!!
****STATIC******FIZZZLE*******
All right, now that the radio's working.....WE'RE BADASS. Not only do we have only one casualty, we aren't stupid enough to try to fight in the streets like those dumb assyrian fuckers. We have better weapons, better resolve, and we know how to kill better than those boneriffic manly men and bitches.............................................no could the assyrians maybe come blow us a way out of this fort?
everyone < massam

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 am

Lol. Guys if you will recall, Warhead's post was entitled Boasting Rights or something. Uhh but anyway yeah. I just talk shit for no reason because it's funny. If all I had in this battle was a redneck in a pickup truck with a shotgun I'd probably do the same thing. Here let me try it:

Look at this shit motherfucker!! I've got a fucking pickup truck. A. MOTHERFUCKING. PICKUP. TRUCK. Take a good hard look at the motherfucking truck!! How badass is that? Look at this shit. While u guys are getting fucked by the zombie horde my dude is just chillin' out in the back of his truck with a shotgun. If the zombies come too close, BAM it's lights out for them. That or I can run them over and crush their rotting bodies. Why? Because I'm in a fucking truck!! Beat that motherfucker.

Though I guess in the above one I did seek to piss off two teams namely the bitches and manly men. Mostly because I find the Manly Men to be boner-inducing. But uhh that's a different story.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 am

Hehe, I knew you would.

Guys (only those who missed the point), THIS IS the way to boast in Ego Wars... I mean Brikwars, I do the same shit when I play Forum Battles too (and get the same stunned/shocked reaction), really, take a chill pill and get with the program. lol! :lol:

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

If anything y'all could try the same. All u gotta do is say motherfucker like 20 times.
  ▲
▲ ▲

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am

Lawl, I wasn't pissed off at all XD It's some kind of built in reaction from my old wargaming days . . . the moment someone enters into the realms of brag - I must take them down, even if I end up going on a suicide mission to do so XD

Maybe I'm just easily baited, iunno :twisted: but props to natalya for the kill count! :lol:
Spoiler
Show