Not Lego but still Lego.
Moderator: The Shadowscythe
The ostentatious Hellkite Aerial Frames vigilantly patrol the skies of Gnham at the behest of the Grand Conclave. While light in terms of carried ordenance, these ravenous raptors are far from defenseless. Diving into battle with enemy units, they rely on their sharpened wings, talons, and tail spikes to tear apart their enemies. Aftewards they purge the broken, fallen remains with their head-mounted plasma spewer, wiping away the weak as dogma would dictate.
- (14.72 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
- The Shadowscythe
- Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.
Fiends HugBot 3000
Fiends just want to spread the love throughout the BrikVerse by any means necessary. What a whole lot of the BrikVerse really needs is a great big old snuggly hug.
- Fiends HugBot 3000.lxf
- (15.28 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Distopian Stripped Down Strider Mech
The Sovereignty values speed and modularity. The Strider Mech is an early, long toothed model that fits these specifications. She sprints and jumps like few other mechs can, aided by a massive rocket booster, and possesses a hot swappable turret mount under the chin. It's a rough ride for the pilot and any passenger, but it gets the job done.
- Strider Mech.lxf
- (16.99 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
- Forum Champion 2016-2017
- Posts: 2869
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
- Location: The Advent Void (Germany)