Chainsaws

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

DatGuy
Hero

Chainsaws

Post by DatGuy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Is a BTC somewhere near the power of an OTC?
You are like a man who fires gunshots at the barn, then paints a target around the biggest cluster of hits and claims to be a sharpshooter.

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Re: Chainsaws

Post by dilanski » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:12 pm

DatGuy wrote:Is a BTC somewhere near the power of an OTC?
There are no specifics for transparent materials but there is some stuff on the wiki. From a fluff perspective, OT is a rare and awesome material. An OTC forged from pure OT from the planet Krysto is a terrifying weapon. But weapons and structures forged from lesser forms of the material lose this sheer awesomeness.

BT conversely is the element of unlimited power. The material is a remnant of a long forgotten war that is yet to be fought. It is an unfocused and unwieldy power found within, but the material has that power nonetheless.

So basically just stat both as heroic weapons and be done with it.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Chainsaws

Post by Zupponn » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:51 am

Personally, I treat all transparent chainsaws as roughly the same. The only exception in my mind is that an OTC will eventually cut through any of the others after an extended period of time.

Another idea that I've thought about is the idea that other color transparent chainsaws could be OTCs plated with the other color to pimp them out.