Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
I am designing an Electronic Warfare Package and I'm trying to use Supernatural Dice to do it. If your creation has a big radar dish on it then it can jam enemy electronics or mark enemy positions for allies to shoot down. Here's the stat:
As an action, an operator can activate the EWP against a selected target (of a reasonably advanced technological level) in a range of 1d12x12". The EWP either: removes 1d8 from the target's action roll OR adds 1d4 of Gunnery Support to the target.
I made the EWP cost 3 ü, which is the max cost for a turn (for 1d8 and 1d12).
Is this how SN dice work? Or is this an abomination to the rules?
- Somebody make this Zebra's rank.
- Posts: 990
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am
tbh I'd use them incorrectly just to spite the rulebook
what does it think it is? telling me what to do!!!
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Sweden
I think the best way to use SN dice is to first decide what your effect will do without even looking at the rules. Then add up the dice that seem to be necessary.