Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
- Location: No longer in the EU
Hi, This is my update on my army with its latest addition - The transport thingy!
Here it is!
(Sorry about the bad quality. This was taken in a rush)
I was lucky my mech fit in it!
(mech photo on its own)
If you have any tips please tell me!
Last edited by Space Bunny
on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
Looks nice! A little blocky but that seems to be part of the aesthetic.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 pm
- Location: Ontario
I love the tiling work, you leave no studs uncovered which is something I definitely could improve on with my work. The color scheme is very cohesive as well. I'm really glad the mech fit in, I tend to have to plan ahead in terms of spacial availability in my builds.
- Posts: 2672
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
I like the design's smooth look, but the engines could be bigger and more detailed. A second pair of engines or fins at the back would also help balance it out.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog