Ragnablok is Coming (Part 2)

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Ragnablok is Coming (Part 2)

Post by Falk » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:20 pm

Joint Luchardsko-TLA fleet, en route from the planet New York.

Admiral Pospíšil: Prepare the fleet to make the next jump. I don't think we'll have to wait much longer, now that the TLA representative is on board.

Officer: Yes, sir!

*DOOR OPENING NOISES*

Blue Guy: Thank you for joining us, Omar.

Omar: President Bob made sure we were aware of the help you gave him in acquiring the anti-immortalium, we are glad to return the favor.

Blue Guy: Admiral, this is the TLA representative, Omar. He's brought some men along to aid us in finding the remaining RagnaBooks. I have determined the location of the next one.

Omar: Mmmm, coffee. *SLUUUURP*

Blue Guy: This is the planet Iter IV. It used to be a Trattorian Research planet, and according to my sources still has a number of sealed laboratories. One on the main continent was reportedly one of the main facilities researching teleportation, especially to other planes. I believe we will be able to retrieve information there to help us get to where the next RagnaBook is.

Admiral Pospíšil: Very good, sir. I'll transmit the coordinates to the rest of the fleet. If you don't mind me asking, where did your information on the planet come from?

Blue Guy: President Austin had a suprisingly detailed record of all Trattorian research operations. It's almost like he had someone on the inside, overseeing and planning everything they did.

Admiral Pospíšil: Interesting. We will be ready to get underway soon, I will alert you before we jump.

Blue Guy: Thank you Admiral, that will be all.

Omar: *SLUUURP*
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Ragnablok is Coming (Part 2)

Post by ninja_bait » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:31 am

Slurrrrp :omnom:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage